The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
35 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »    Reply to this topic

My experience "trying" to move to Sweden

Please god, just end me now

Apache001
post 1.Feb.2018, 07:41 PM
Post #91

Why are Swedes importing partners abroad more than asylum figures we had in the past?

How come Swedes are willing to drag home partners they met on vacation and barely know, whatever happens to folks they grew up with from gymnasium?

Is it safe to say Swedes are getting tired of themselves

Actually things are slow in Sweden because the employees spend more time on their phones and masturbating in the office than work with too many coffee breaks.

When I see the number of hours University students spend on video games especially for folks in STEM, I keep wondering what Sweden would be like in 20yrs...only time will tell
Go to the top of the page
+
intrepidfox
post 1.Feb.2018, 08:22 PM
Post #92

QUOTE (HorstRadisch @ 1.Feb.2018, 06:04 AM) *
"I'm curious to hear if anyone else has enjoyed Swedish bureaucracy?"I've been here for 25 years - never a problem. Got here just before Sweden joined the EU ... (show full quote)

I´ve lived here 30 years and have also never had a problem.

I wonder why o why you have changed your nationality? You have no problems with living here but if you decide in the future to move back to the UK then your fucked. Brexit is not a problem for those that have PUT
+
Svedallas
post 1.Feb.2018, 09:10 PM
Post #93

QUOTE (Apache001 @ 1.Feb.2018, 07:41 PM) *
Why are Swedes importing partners abroad more than asylum figures we had in the past?How come Swedes are willing to drag home partners they met on vacation and barely know, wh ... (show full quote)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
+
Tenacious185
post 2.Feb.2018, 07:14 AM
Post #94

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 1.Feb.2018, 09:10 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+1

Swedes are masturbating IN the office?
+
the_dome
post 2.Feb.2018, 07:40 AM
Post #95

Sweden is a piece of crap, that is my conclusion after 5 years of living in this crapland. What am I still doing here? Well I have a high paying job and I am applying for jobs outside this crapland. As soon as I get it somewhere I will move out. Also, I recommend to everyone that I know never to come in Sweden. Those are people with master and PhD degrees.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 2.Feb.2018, 01:39 PM
Post #96

QUOTE (Tenacious185 @ 2.Feb.2018, 07:14 AM) *
+1. Swedes are masturbating IN the office?

Angry...because they won't let him join them... rolleyes.gif
+
Apache001
post 2.Feb.2018, 02:36 PM
Post #97

Yes they masturbate in the office, I read where they were discussing it on their family blog.
I guess they get stressed easily and always look for ways to let out.

Gamla I have never caught them in the act, maybe when I do I will invite you for a threesome, sounds nice aighttt.
+
Tenacious185
post 2.Feb.2018, 02:40 PM
Post #98

It begs the question, how can they stop him? I mean, have you ever thought about the physical mechanics of actually trying to prevent someone from masturbating? Especially in a work place.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 2.Feb.2018, 02:41 PM
Post #99

I don't roll like that!!!
+
Apache001
post 2.Feb.2018, 02:48 PM
Post #100

Don’t worry it doesn’t take much time to cure you of your phobia gubbe...oops Gamla.
I don’t think anyone can stop them from masturbating, but we can give them more daily tasks and targets.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 2.Feb.2018, 02:52 PM
Post #101

If you were not overcome by galloping culture shock and abhorrence of anything Swedish, would you ever seek out TheLocal and post your good experiences on this forum???
+
Tenacious185
post 2.Feb.2018, 02:57 PM
Post #102

I am going to start peering in windows of offices on my way home today to see if I can spot any clown punchers, chicken chokers, taco stuffers, clam diggers, etc...
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 2.Feb.2018, 03:26 PM
Post #103

laugh.gif
+
SmokerT69
post 3.Feb.2018, 02:57 AM
Post #104

QUOTE (syrinx32123 @ 30.Jan.2018, 02:17 AM) *
so did you ever get a personnummer?

No. We had a meeting with a guy in Gävle at the tax agency. The way he explained it, because I'm not currently working, they want me to apply to the migration agency instead. Apply as someone who is moving to a family member who is Swedish. Which is kinda weird cause then he said as a EU member I have right of residency. So whatever, we're gonna do this now.

I'm honestly past caring lol. I've been here technically an entire year now if you don't count the few weeks I went back to my home country to sort out my apartment and pack. I've been to the tax agency and migration agency as well as have an address with my name on it. Getting mail delivered here. I guess I'm technically an illegal immigrant? No one seems to care lol. The guy at the tax agency told me to just visit Denmark or Norway and come back. I'm a stay at home dad and I'm taking classes st the local school. Fuck the personnummer, doesn't seem like I need one. I'm just using the fake one the SFI school gave to me. My wife is working full time now so I'm taking care of our child. I get to spend time with my first child, I'm happy. Wife is happy. Fuck it, not stressing with all the immigration and tax agency bullshit. Just finished 6 years in the army. Time for me to chill out. I dunno if Sweden has immigration police, but it they track me down. We'll deal with that when it happens.
+
the_dome
post 3.Feb.2018, 09:22 AM
Post #105

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 3.Feb.2018, 02:57 AM) *
No. We had a meeting with a guy in Gävle at the tax agency. The way he explained it, because I'm not currently working, they want me to apply to the migration agency inst ... (show full quote)

Well they can just suck you off since you are EU citizen.
+

35 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: