The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »    Reply to this topic

Swedish election fallout

The nightmare scenario

Bsmith
post 16.Jan.2019, 11:34 PM
Post #46

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 16.Jan.2019, 11:21 PM) *
Proves the jihad plan is working.

Not funny.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Jan.2019, 11:40 PM
Post #47

Replace jihad with liberal and laugh your way to the new world order... laugh.gif
+
Uncle Fred
post 16.Jan.2019, 11:51 PM
Post #48

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 16.Jan.2019, 11:34 PM) *
. Not funny.

I know its not funny, but what do you think the route cause of these problems is.
Right wing rising in Sweden, France, Germany and UKIP (right wing) in the UK. USA well that's just Trump, sorry old goat.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 17.Jan.2019, 12:32 AM
Post #49

That's fine with me and not a problem...You see where I have lived all my life, when I call a large business, I am asked to "push a button" to continue the conversation in English otherwise it will be in Spanish...

That's why I voted for Trump...

Population change cannot be understood until you have experienced it!!!
+
gsurya
post 17.Jan.2019, 04:20 AM
Post #50

Hilarious to see some right-wing SweNazi snowflakes lose it over immigrants mixing some new culture & language into their pure-white Viking legacy laugh.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 17.Jan.2019, 04:58 AM
Post #51

That does not mean anything...So why don't you answer my question...you know the one you have been ducking for a long time...

And that is, again, how did the then tiny British nation colonize a nation with a MUCH larger land mass and population...obviously there was a mixture of superiority/inferiority there, but on whose side???

Can you explain why it happened???
+
gsurya
post 17.Jan.2019, 05:17 AM
Post #52

Of course India was invaded by Mughals and British over centuries and colonized. We were not one country, but 500+ kingdoms back then, with the kings fighting each other too for their respective territories. Even so, they had to fight many battles to rule over India.

However, Sweden, supposedly with the bloodline of the fierce Vikings capitulated meekly to the German Nazis when they overran the region without meeting any resistance. Many Swedes in fact helped the Nazis perpetrate their genocidal horrors.

These are the SweNazis who are raising their ugly racist bigoted heads again in Sweden after decades of hibernation.
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 17.Jan.2019, 07:42 AM
Post #53

QUOTE (gsurya @ 17.Jan.2019, 05:17 AM) *
Of course India was invaded by Mughals and British over centuries and colonized. We were not one country, but 500+ kingdoms back then, with the kings fighting each other too f ... (show full quote)

Yeah, so what? Remember I warned what would happend if Sweden continued to be flooded with invaluable store clerks, fast food chefs and cleaners?
+
gsurya
post 17.Jan.2019, 08:02 AM
Post #54

QUOTE (nativeswedishengineer @ 17.Jan.2019, 06:42 AM) *
Yeah, so what? Remember I warned what would happend if Sweden continued to be flooded with invaluable store clerks, fast food chefs and cleaners?

Say that to the dozen grateful white Swedish guys I have ensured a payday for more than an year I have been here, while creating more than a million Euros of revenue into my Swedish company laugh.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 17.Jan.2019, 09:44 AM
Post #55

A fine example of Indo-Nazism...Imagine a person wanting to be so Swedish that he forsakes the well being of his people and gives lucrative monetary rewards to those he admires more than his own...And then demeans them by calling them SweNazis...

I cannot imagine such mixed up person...But there he is!!! laugh.gif
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 17.Jan.2019, 11:41 AM
Post #56

QUOTE (gsurya @ 17.Jan.2019, 08:02 AM) *
Say that to the dozen grateful white Swedish guys I have ensured a payday for more than an year I have been here, while creating more than a million Euros of revenue into my Swedish company laugh.gif

I really love how you think of yourself as the one and only person who does any work at your company.
+
watergarden
post 17.Jan.2019, 11:55 AM
Post #57

QUOTE (nativeswedishengineer @ 17.Jan.2019, 11:41 AM) *
I really love how you think of yourself as the one and only person who does any work at your company.

Hahaha lmao. I was thinking the same thing.
+
watergarden
post 17.Jan.2019, 11:56 AM
Post #58

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 17.Jan.2019, 09:44 AM) *
A fine example of Indo-Nazism...Imagine a person wanting to be so Swedish that he forsakes the well being of his people and gives lucrative monetary rewards to those he admire ... (show full quote)

Those are the worst, most disgusting kind. Period.
+
Bsmith
post 17.Jan.2019, 12:31 PM
Post #59

Indo-Nazi! Word of the day!
+
gsurya
post 17.Jan.2019, 01:12 PM
Post #60

I am that immigrant type SweNazis hate most, highly in demand, high tech industry, high earner, pay a lot of taxes to Sweden, support aging pensioners, generate revenue and jobs for Swedes and show a middle finger right in-the-face of racist bigots who hate immigrants laugh.gif

While the Swedish Govt is proudly putting out statistics of how it has managed to attract and welcome so many of us immigrants, wanting even more to come, you losers can only vent your bile here online tongue.gif
+

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: