The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >   Reply to this topic

Swedish election fallout

The nightmare scenario

intrepidfox
post 17.Jan.2019, 01:32 PM
Post #61

QUOTE (gsurya @ 17.Jan.2019, 01:12 PM) *
I am that immigrant type SweNazis hate most, highly in demand, high tech industry, high earner, pay a lot of taxes to Sweden, support aging pensioners, generate revenue and jo ... (show full quote)

You are not the immigrant that people hate. What people hate are the spongers, gangsters and people trying to force their religion and loony laws onto them.

I like Indians. Great hard working people. The same with most other nationalities. What i cannot accept is the Muslims that show no respect to ANYBODY
Go to the top of the page
+
Billy_UK
post 17.Jan.2019, 02:13 PM
Post #62

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 17.Jan.2019, 01:32 PM) *
You are not the immigrant that people hate. What people hate are the spongers, gangsters and people trying to force their religion and loony laws onto them.I like Indians. Gre ... (show full quote)

I think he has a complex and NEEDS to feel hated. Nobody cares about people here on WORK permits. The issue is the disingenuous leeches like Afghan man children.
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 17.Jan.2019, 02:23 PM
Post #63

QUOTE (gsurya @ 17.Jan.2019, 01:12 PM) *
I am that immigrant type SweNazis hate most, highly in demand, high tech industry, high earner, pay a lot of taxes to Sweden, support aging pensioners, generate revenue and jo ... (show full quote)

It's odd how 95% of these "high-tech, superior in demand everywhere" work migrants wind up working at bargain bassement shops in Sweden earning less than a mediocre new grad from a third-tier technical college earns.
It still amazes me why they with their invaluable skills chose to move to Sweden and work at discount rates instead of moving to say the US and make a killing in the valley.
+
watergarden
post 17.Jan.2019, 02:28 PM
Post #64

QUOTE (nativeswedishengineer @ 17.Jan.2019, 02:23 PM) *
instead of moving to say the US

Finally someone who said it out loud. biggrin.gif And I finally got my H1B visa. I'm so happy I'm leaving Sweden, I love it now. smile.gif
+
intrepidfox
post 17.Jan.2019, 02:44 PM
Post #65

QUOTE (watergarden @ 17.Jan.2019, 02:28 PM) *
Finally someone who said it out loud. biggrin.gif And I finally got my H1B visa. I'm so happy I'm leaving Sweden, I love it now. smile.gif

Best of luck for the future
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 17.Jan.2019, 04:17 PM
Post #66

"you losers can only vent your bile here online tongue.gif"

Please forgive us...the way you post we thought YOU were the loser laugh.gif
+
Saywhatwhat
post 17.Jan.2019, 04:29 PM
Post #67

QUOTE (watergarden @ 17.Jan.2019, 02:28 PM) *

Congrats!
+
Bsmith
post 17.Jan.2019, 11:56 PM
Post #68

QUOTE (gsurya @ 17.Jan.2019, 12:12 PM) *

Well, I certainly can't understand why anyone would not like you. You seem like such a pleasant fellow. And so humble, too.
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 18.Jan.2019, 08:03 PM
Post #69

QUOTE (Billy_UK @ 17.Jan.2019, 02:13 PM) *
I think he has a complex and NEEDS to feel hated. Nobody cares about people here on WORK permits. The issue is the disingenuous leeches like Afghan man children.

We do care about people who are here on work visas. We are fed up with fast food joints where you can only get a job if you are bangladeshi and support the right bangladeshi political faction. We are fed up with beeing told how there is no competent natives or europeans so the poor companies have no choice but to import busboys and fastfood chefs from southern asia.
+
Gjeebes
post 19.Jan.2019, 06:34 PM
Post #70

"Afghan man children"

You mean, Löfven's bearded children?

https://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?s...showtopic=83447

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201603221036...hildren-adults/
+
gsurya
post 20.Jan.2019, 02:07 AM
Post #71

Sweden, the first democracy of the world, is showing the rest of the world how to tackle SweNazis.

Political parties need to put aside their differences on policies, governance etc and get together to fight bigoted hate-filled right-wing parties like the SD.

The return of Lofven is a great milestone for Sweden and the global fight against right-wing fascism.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 20.Jan.2019, 04:54 AM
Post #72

The SD exists because a lot of people want it to...
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 20.Jan.2019, 08:35 AM
Post #73

QUOTE (gsurya @ 20.Jan.2019, 02:07 AM) *
Sweden, the first democracy of the world, is showing the rest of the world how to tackle SweNazis. Political parties need to put aside their differences on policies, governanc ... (show full quote)

Why is right-wing politics such a problem? India is supposed to be superior to everyone else in everything and there the country is run by the BJP. So we should strive to emulate our superiors.
+
Gjeebes
post 20.Jan.2019, 10:47 AM
Post #74

"The return of Lofven is a great milestone for Sweden"

Yes, you for once are entirely correct!

After-all, it's not like the Meatballs are scraping the bottom of the political barrel, right?

I mean, it isn't like he lost a no-confidence vote, when, 6-8 weeks ago? Quickly followed by his failure to form a gov't, 4-6 weeks ago.

So, it makes perfect sense why he is now going to lead the next "gov't".

Meatballia, the world's preeminent democracy!

I can't wait for next week's episode of "Meatballia - as the vacuum implodes".

The Meatballs really have it goin on! lol
+
Bsmith
post 20.Jan.2019, 10:49 AM
Post #75

I think he should get the Nobel Prize.
+

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: