The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
64 Pages V  « < 62 63 64   Reply to this topic

Merit Rating 2016 - Sweden MS Applicants

Selection Groups & Results

jaduka1
post 29.Apr.2016, 05:30 AM
Post #946

QUOTE (krishnadev.mr @ 28.Apr.2016, 04:36 PM) *
Got into KTH for Medical Engineering in the second round!. Anybody else get through?

Congratulations Krishnadev
Go to the top of the page
+
raju
post 2.May.2016, 06:14 PM
Post #947

Did anyone get the scholarship notification from the University of Gothenburg???
+
krishnadev.mr
post 5.May.2016, 02:35 PM
Post #948

QUOTE (jaduka1 @ 29.Apr.2016, 10:00 AM) *
Congratulations Krishnadev

Thanks jaduka1 !
+
masterstudent
post 22.May.2016, 09:42 PM
Post #949

Aynone going to Uppsala for ms in international health?
+
*views9*
post 29.May.2016, 12:04 PM
Post #950

Hey!

Just wondering if anyone else is on the late application group. I'm 108 on the waiting list with merit 975/999...
Does anyone know what that means?
+
nihadibrahimli
post 12.Jan.2017, 09:15 AM
Post #951

Dear all,

Could you help me to understand one thing. I chose my selection as below.
1. KTH
2.Chalmer
3.Stockholm
4.Stockholm

What I didn't understand is, if I got scholarship for Chalmer, and assume I am accepted to KTH, and also to Chalmer. So my Chalmer offer will be removed? And my scholarship will be removed.
So what to do now? How can I know that which schoalrship chance is higher, for KTH, or for Chalmers? Which one should be my first choice.

Thank you.
+
Aal22
post 14.Jan.2017, 01:58 PM
Post #952

Hello everyone,

Pleasee help me with some info. I have made an order for my TOEFL scores to be sent on 18th of Dec and the website says they were sent on the 26th of Dec. They have not arrive till today and when I asked admissions they said it could take 4-6 weeks! 4 weeks I'll be fine but 6 weeks is past the deadline.
I am so worried so I wanted to ask anyone who sent TOEFL scores this year or the past year, how long did it take to arrive?

I thought I made the order in plenty of time but I guess I was wrong sad.gif Please let me know how much time it took for yours so maybe I can relax a little.
+
nkse94
post 16.Feb.2017, 11:31 PM
Post #953

Hello Everybody,

I have applied in the universityadmissions website for 4 programs :

1- Chalmers - IN PROGRESS
2- Chalmers - IN PROGRESS
3- Linkoping - IN PROGRESS
4- Linkoping - Conditionally Qualified

The message from Linkoping university stated that If I get admitted I should bring the full transcript and diploma of my B.Sc. with me until the program starts, however It hasn't said whether this is admission of first round, going to reserve or waiting list or admission. Also there is no merit in numbers and it has just said that "you will be able to compete for available places" and following that " In order to take this course you must, no later than the roll call, fulfil all specific requirements for the course."

Does anybody know what exactly this expression mean and should I do anything?
+
kedarpaulwb@gmail.com
post 21.Mar.2017, 07:10 AM
Post #954

Hi! I am an applicant for 2017 Program in Complex Adaptive Systems in the Gothenburg University from India. I have applied for GU scholarship. Anyone who received such scholarship, can you tell me. What is the procedure for selection and how many students got selected last time? I am worried because without the GU scholarship and support it will be impossible for me to go to Sweden.
+
kedarpaulwb@gmail.com
post 27.Apr.2017, 06:18 PM
Post #955

Hey, Guys! I have been conditionally admitted to Gothenburg University. I am from India and I applied for the scholarship provided by the admission office of GU. But I received a mail which stated that the Syrian passport holders will be prioritised for the scholarships.

My question is that if the number of Syrian applicants is huge or small?
Also, I am stressed out about the housing situation in GTB. Unlike Chalmers, GU does not provide accommodation for students. I need to know what should be the min rent and the other breakdown of costs that I have to pay. I need to know this before applying for a bank loan.
+
Ashish
post 15.Nov.2017, 04:58 PM
Post #956

Is there is anyone who is from India and got selected in masters in Biomedical Engineering in linkoping and Chalmers university?
+
apoorva4oct
post 26.Mar.2018, 09:46 AM
Post #957

Hello everyone,

I am a 2018 autumn aspirant. Since you guys have faced the process, I need some help.

This is the status of my application :

1. KTH (Engineering Mechanics): Qualified
2. Chalmers (Applied Mechanics): Unqualified

It says that I am unqualified from Chalmers because I don't meet the specific entry requirements, although I am sure I do.

The strange part is that both KTH and Chalmers had the same specific entry requirements.

I mailed Chalmers regarding this, this is the reply I got :

"
Thank you for your mail.

Kindly take note that the status of your application may show, and change between, unqualified/qualified/in progress up until you receive the notification of selection results at the beginning of April. Chalmers Admissions will not be able to answer more questions concerning your eligibility before this. You will receive a message at your account if we need any more information from you, but as of right now you need to wait until the official results are published in April.

Have a nice day!
"

Is it common for the status to change from Unqualified to Qualified?

Please help!
+

64 Pages V  « < 62 63 64
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: