The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Masters application status rating, Autumn2018

MSstatus 2018

Adnan1811
post 2.Jan.2018, 11:43 AM
Post #1

Hey guyz,

i am Adnan here and i have applied to sweden for my masters in this upcoming Autumn2018 session. I created this forum to discuss about different programs, courses, and status of different applicants which will help every applicants to keep patience in this long waiting period. we already know that the final result of the first round will be published on May 24th but the application tab will start updating after January 15th i guess not for everyone though. Whatever guyz, feel free to share your thoughts and everything related to applying to sweden. All the best rolleyes.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
mehbubdipto
post 2.Jan.2018, 12:01 PM
Post #2

i have also applied this year.
+
mehbubdipto
post 2.Jan.2018, 12:01 PM
Post #3

i have also applied this year.
+
engmonty
post 6.Feb.2018, 06:59 AM
Post #4

hello everyone, and thank you for your empathy ,I applied this year and I got the following update
1-Master's Programme, Embedded Systems, 120 credits IN PROGRESS
2-Master's Programme (120 credits) in Embedded and Intelligent Systems 120 Credits IN PROGRESS
3-Master Programme in Embedded Systems 120 Credits, Uppsala University, IN PROGRESS
4-Robotics and Intelligent Systems, One/Two-Year Master's Programme 120 Credits, Örebro University, QUALIFIED
You compete in the following selection groups:
Higher education credits (TP)
Your merit rating in this selection group is: 180,0 of a maximum 999.9

can any one help me to understand my status specially regarding Örebro University
+
KingZi
post 9.Feb.2018, 11:18 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Adnan1811 @ 2.Jan.2018, 01:43 PM) *
Hey guyz, i am Adnan here and i have applied to sweden for my masters in this upcoming Autumn2018 session. I created this forum to discuss about different programs, courses, a ... (show full quote)

Hi Adnan, We created a post a while ago on this matter, its

Applications - Autumn 2018
Merit Ratings and Status Update

You didn't have to create a post all over again smile.gif , you can ask your questions there. Cheers!
+
biswajit
post 10.Feb.2018, 08:49 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (engmonty @ 6.Feb.2018, 11:29 AM) *
hello everyone, and thank you for your empathy ,I applied this year and I got the following update1-Master's Programme, Embedded Systems, 120 credits IN PROGRESS2-Master&# ... (show full quote)

Qualified means you are eligible for this masters program. Please note it doesn't mean that you are admitted to this program. All the results regarding admission will be published on Apr 6 I suppose.
+
Billie
post 27.Feb.2018, 07:29 PM
Post #7

Hi there you all!
I'm a fee paying non EU student.

I've applied to the following MSc programs;

1. Chalmers TU - Architecture and Planing Beyond Sustainability (IN PROGRESS)
2. Chalmers TU - Architecture and Urban Design (IN PROGRESS)
3. KTH - Sustainable Urban Planing and Design (IN PROGRESS)
4. KTH - Architecture (IN PROGRESS)

My CGPA is 3.68/4, though as I'm an architecture student, they will probably consider the portfolio as the main criteria for admission which I'm not very confident of. But obviously one can never know, as there is no grading for portfolios.

My university is ranked 421-430 in QS. And its #1 in my home country(yaaay!).

As you can clearly see from my application, KTH is not much of an option for me, mainly because Stockholm is too expensive for me, I didn't want to give a priority to KTH.

NOW, MY QUESTIONS:

1. Does anyone know how to learn how many applications one specific program has received in 2018?

2. Chalmers TU - Architecture and Planing Beyond Sustainability looks still open for late application. Does that mean they haven't received enough applications or do you think that they didn't like the applications they have received so they seek more?

Thanks in advance for your response and good luck to all!
+
Addnone42
post 27.Feb.2018, 08:21 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Billie @ 27.Feb.2018, 08:29 PM) *
Hi there you all!I'm a fee paying non EU student.I've applied to the following MSc programs;1. Chalmers TU - Architecture and Planing Beyond Sustainability (IN PRO ... (show full quote)
+
Addnone42
post 27.Feb.2018, 08:23 PM
Post #9

https://statistik.uhr.se/
+
Billie
post 27.Feb.2018, 08:36 PM
Post #10

Oh ok.
Then I wonder what are these selection groups stand for?

AU, BF, BI, BII, DA and HP?

How can I know which group I'm in?
+
acf95
post 20.Mar.2018, 03:20 PM
Post #11

Hi everyone,

I got qualified for my first two choices and it says the same thing for both:
"You compete in the following selection groups: Advanced level (BINT)"

Can anyone tell me what does it mean? smile.gif

Thank you smile.gif
+
engmonty
post 26.Mar.2018, 08:43 AM
Post #12

hello everyone, and thank you for your empathy ,I applied this year and I got the following update
1-Master's Programme, Embedded Systems, 120 credits QUALIFIED
2-Master's Programme (120 credits) in Embedded and Intelligent Systems 120 Credits QUALIFIED
3-Master Programme in Embedded Systems 120 Credits, Uppsala University, QUALIFIED
4-Robotics and Intelligent Systems, One/Two-Year Master's Programme 120 Credits, Örebro University, QUALIFIED

do you think i have a good chance of securing admission to at least 1 university rolleyes.gif
the waiting is killing me blink.gif
+
blue_eagle
post 31.Mar.2018, 10:57 AM
Post #13

Hello all,

I’m also an MSc applicant. The waiting is seriously not fun.. I purposedly schedule my business travel next week to keep my mind away sad.gif

I’m applying for LUMID and Economic Development of Lund.

Good luck to all of you! Do shout out your good news and we’ll be happy for you smile.gif
+
dlerhama
post 31.Mar.2018, 08:46 PM
Post #14

Hello Dear

Master's Programme in Public Health (one-year) 60 Credits, Umeå University, Location: Umeå
QUALIFIED

You compete in the following selection groups:
Higher education credits (HPAV)
Your merit rating in this selection group is: 240 of a maximum 285

its good? have a chance to get it?
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: