The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Second round of university admissions

No change in results, I'm still in reserve

kaze
post 30.May.2009, 12:27 PM
Post #16

Maybe they over subscribed on purpose as they knew there'd be drop outs.
Maybe there was a late applicant who was awesome.
No use fretting, it is what it is.
Go to the top of the page
+
Puffin
post 30.May.2009, 03:22 PM
Post #17

Possible also that someone has appealed - for example if paperwork has gone astray and been place at number 1 reserve
+
*cam_tu_nt*
post 5.Jun.2009, 04:11 AM
Post #18

Can anyone advise the further action for this situation? The result is still "Reserve". I am so nervous and don't know whether I should hope or not? I sent email to Studera.nu and the University to ask about the final result but unhopefully to be replied. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you in advance!
+
matale
post 5.Jun.2009, 04:20 AM
Post #19

Best to start looking for other options now, chances of getting a place now are slim to none.
+
Puffin
post 5.Jun.2009, 01:11 PM
Post #20

There is a small chance that you may still be offered a last minute place - but it is impossible to say with any certainty whether this will happen or not.

If you are still keen to come to Sweden the best option is to look for Universities and colleges that have spare places
+
gregorsamsa
post 9.Jun.2009, 03:13 PM
Post #21

Where could I look for if there is an empty seat in any university?

Thanks
+
Puffin
post 9.Jun.2009, 03:27 PM
Post #22

You could look at the University website - sometimes it says which subjects would welcome late applications - or otherwise call a student advisor (studievägledare) to see what the situation is
+
rumi
post 25.Jul.2017, 12:35 PM
Post #23

hi everyone...
i got 'conditionally admitted'(from 'Late Application) in Malmo University, result published in 13th July. but they suggest not to proceed as there is a short time for the start of semester(1st September). they told, i may not get the residency permit within this time. my ques is, will they consider if i reach there after the start of the semester?
+
Tenwang
post 25.Jul.2017, 02:05 PM
Post #24

hi!
Every program's different. For mine they say if you can't make it during the 1st week, you're out. Ask the program's administrator
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: