The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Anyone Please Help Me Out

Alone_restless
post 25.May.2006, 04:18 AM
Post #16

thank u gguyz u all are very co-operative i thought that i"ll not get the answers of my queston, can anyine tell me the domestic websited or forum like this lead by sweden .

I am international student applied for a bachelor's programme and got 3 yr's Visa, My destination is Stockohlm , Let me know abpout the living expenses for a single person, is accomandatiion is easliy available or not, What is the average amount , if i will get the job , Well i can speak swedish not professioanl but for daily use i can speak .

Waiting smile.gif

shez
Go to the top of the page
+
*Cyberfluff*
post 25.May.2006, 04:28 AM
Post #17

QUOTE (Alone_restless)
hi swefly,thanx for reply ...can u tell me the webs of swden , i mean commercial web sites adds and plz let me know more bout other forum like this..

Thank u very much

www.amerkianska.com
www.lostinsweden.com

Both are helpful, also, check the page for the college you will be attending. They usually have informational pages for foreign students.
+
Alone_restless
post 26.May.2006, 05:34 PM
Post #18

guyz...

can any one tell me the econimical condition of Sweden ... And weather also, what is the average expense comes out for a single person , No Addicts.
+
Sazzadur
post 26.May.2006, 08:41 PM
Post #19

Every university has their website. See your university website, you can get practical information. As you applied here, you should know at least something about Sweden.
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/worldguide/des...s/europe/sweden here you can see and know many information about sweden. Read it.

http://www.studyinsweden.se here you can find information regarding universities, its life etc etc.
+
*Cyberfluff*
post 26.May.2006, 09:29 PM
Post #20

did anyone link www.sweden.se yet?
+
Alone_restless
post 26.May.2006, 10:03 PM
Post #21

yeah i have visited the following links
+
Braderunner Rennuredarb
post 26.May.2006, 10:27 PM
Post #22

Obviously...you did not read them... :roll:
+
Sazzadur
post 26.May.2006, 11:32 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (Cyberfluff)
did anyone link www.sweden.se yet?

www.sweden.se is the Sweden's official website and studyinsweden.se is their official study website. Even if you visit this website, it will refer you in the study section of www.sweden.se
+
Alone_restless
post 27.May.2006, 04:07 PM
Post #24

fine
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: