The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >   Reply to this topic

The death of the forum.

TheLocal lives!!!

Great Scott
post 28.Jun.2019, 10:21 AM
Post #16

This forum is now full of spammers. All the real posters have gone, so I think you could say the forum is now officially dead.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 28.Jun.2019, 02:58 PM
Post #17

Yeah, it's in bad shape...However a benevolent Troll may appear and save us from ourselves rolleyes.gif
+
Bsmith
post 28.Jun.2019, 05:36 PM
Post #18

Sweden haters, the Islamification of Europe, gun control, abortion, racism, the welder and the Trump, slow and poor service, robotic Swedes, poor education, healthcare in Sweden, the rental situation, getting a job, getting a permit, getting laid, bad weather, taxes, the greenhouse effect, Mondays, mosquitoes and dandruff.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 28.Jun.2019, 06:06 PM
Post #19

I wish you could have offered something controversial...I mean...like self rising/raising flour rolleyes.gif
+
Uncle Fred
post 20.Feb.2020, 12:11 AM
Post #20

Gamla, where are you. This forum is now DEAD don't you agree. Even the deluded Indo-Nazihas gone off the radar.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 20.Feb.2020, 12:44 AM
Post #21

TheLocal has undergone a big change, but it will comeback, not like the old days but good enough for us to throws insults at each other again and laugh doing it!!!:)smile.gifsmile.gif

How about a "dust up" over ball/roller bearings???
+
Uncle Fred
post 20.Feb.2020, 11:35 PM
Post #22

Bearing in mind you play fair fully. Yes I can see your eyes balls rolling.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 21.Feb.2020, 02:37 AM
Post #23

FAIR!!!

In a ball bearing dust up!!! laugh.gif
+
intrepidfox
post 21.Feb.2020, 06:33 PM
Post #24

This site used to be fun but now it is dead. I have looked at the posts during the last 6 months but there is nothing interesting. All it is is people asking stupid immigration questions (No thanks, we have enough crime already, stay away) and questions that you just need to Google.

Its a shame
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 21.Feb.2020, 08:41 PM
Post #25

It doesn't have to be...

How about the wonders and joys of American politics vs the downfall of Manchester United???
+
Svedallas
post 21.Feb.2020, 08:47 PM
Post #26

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 21.Feb.2020, 06:33 PM) *
This site used to be fun but now it is dead. I have looked at the posts during the last 6 months but there is nothing interesting. All it is is people asking stupid immigratio ... (show full quote)

Immigration or housing questions. I stopped replying.

And even if you answer it is always the same miserable people posting the same miserable complaints.
Wallace and pepito mainly.

Also there is so much crime lately, it is not worthy writing a thread. Because, the minute you do post, a new crime is committed. Even I can't keep up.

Until we get a new PM Sweden is possibly at its worst point. At least that i have ever seen in my life. Crime up, robberies in schools, shootings, pensioners being attacked, hospitals in crisis, rapes still on the increase, the list can go on.

At least the swedish news (NOT the local as it is not news) is writing about it more now, and what is it with the new obsession with police reality shows? Why are they romanticizing crime?!

It has reached that point, we now have Norrmalmspolisen?

Geebeejeees had a point meatballia has finally turned to shit. I guess he was the only one who was making effort with his threads and trash talk. But at least he got things going a bit. Forums is officially dead.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 21.Feb.2020, 09:06 PM
Post #27

There are still opportunities to discuss ways to "Make Sweden Great again"!!!

There usually is a common peoples answer to social problems that are solved through the political undoing of idiotic social policies that disrupted the old way of Swedish life...

Like true immigration reform...A la building a "WALL", etc...that is favoured by those suffering from the "new" Liberal Sweden!!!
+
Svedallas
post 22.Feb.2020, 09:39 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (Gamla H?lsingebock @ 21.Feb.2020, 09:06 PM) *
There are still opportunities to discuss ways to "Make Sweden Great again"!!!There usually is a common peoples answer to social problems that are solved ... (show full quote)

The wall would be to leave the EU.

The freedom of movement is obviously not applicable to 2020.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 22.Feb.2020, 11:13 PM
Post #29

If the Brits can do it, so can the Swedes...

Has the EU been such a great idea???
+
Uncle Fred
post 24.Feb.2020, 10:55 AM
Post #30

QUOTE (Gamla H?lsingebock @ 22.Feb.2020, 11:13 PM) *
If the Brits can do it, so can the Swedes.... Has the EU been such a great idea???

Sweden doesn't have the money to leave the EU, they have spent it on you know what.
+

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: