The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

This is why I love Umeå

jack sprat
post 7.Oct.2007, 06:51 PM
Post #16

Just think next time you see Hearts play you could be sitting in an armchair in a centrally heated hospitality suite eating your prawn sandwiches washed down with a glass of champers. biggrin.gif
I presume they are going to replace it with something a little more up to date.
Go to the top of the page
+
jim747
post 7.Oct.2007, 06:55 PM
Post #17

Fecking hope so, that stand has been up since 190summit and really needs to be replaced. They have the plans for the new stand and iv'e heard it is stunning and gonna cost £40m, but then again it is Vladimir Romanov at the helm and I just can't believe a word that man says!! :?
+
jim747
post 7.Oct.2007, 06:59 PM
Post #18

Besides that, I went to my first Umeå IK game on thursday night (been an armchair fan for a few years but decided to go now i'm here) and watched them hump Fallköpings KIK 4-1, so iv'e adopted them as my team to follow in Sweden. Will be watching the Jambos playing when I am back visiting Scotland.
+
jack sprat
post 7.Oct.2007, 07:26 PM
Post #19

Reckon you should be able to afford a few luxuries after screwing our lot for that keeper.
We just need another 10 to go with him but the piggy bank is probably empty by now.
Jock goalies used to be a big joke S.of the Border at one time but now it looks like the situation has reversed.
Been to a few games here and quite enjoyed them.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: