The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
  Reply to this topic

Svenska för ekonomer, jurister, samhälls-, persona

SFEJ - anyone ever taken the course?

Monark540
post 16.Apr.2010, 10:39 PM
Post #1

Not sure how much of the title will display - its a long one - Svenska för ekonomer, jurister, samhälls-, personal- och systemvetare (SFEJ).

Its a continuation of SFI studies and is offered med JUSEK och Södertörns högskola. I've managed to dig up an old diploma from years ago and met the qualifications for the class starting in late May.

The course is offered at Stockholms Intensivsvenska för Akademiker (SIFA) på Blekingegatan 55 in Stockholm.

Anyway, I'm just looking for feedback from anyone that may be familiar with this course. I've recently finished SFI-C and am on track to complete SFI-D shortly.

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page
+
Puffin
post 16.Apr.2010, 10:50 PM
Post #2

This is a new course - the first cohort started only in February 2010

Its being run as a collaboration between Södertörn University College and JUSEK the professional association/union representing Lawyers, Social Scientists, Personell Officers, Systems Anylist, Economists and Accountants
+
ale3is
post 16.Apr.2010, 10:56 PM
Post #3

I am on the SFINX course, SAS Grund level and we are together with the SFEJ people! I dont know for the other courses, but in SAS Grund right now, we are together... I've been there for only one week and it is better than normal SFI. The fact that everyone has studied before, helps the teacher go faster. Its also supposed to be good, building up your connections wink.gif
+
Monark540
post 16.Apr.2010, 11:36 PM
Post #4

Yeah Puffin, I think that my timing was spot on with this - I just managed to catch the May 31 start date.

ale3is - About how many students are there in class, and probably getting ahead of myself, what does your schedule look like? What text(s) are you using?

I am definitely ready for a more structured and challenging environment!
+
ale3is
post 17.Apr.2010, 09:19 PM
Post #5

We are about 15-20 people (SFEJ and SFINX). we use the book På G and we have 3 times per week, 4 hours. I think that in about a week or two, the sfej students will start doing something with collaboration with Södertörn, but i am not sure what exactly. My opinion is that everyone who is eligible, should join! Its not the best language course, but its for sure better that normal SFI.
+
Monark540
post 17.Apr.2010, 09:21 PM
Post #6

Super, thanks! See ya around the campus - in a month!
+
*Guest*
post 30.May.2011, 10:46 AM
Post #7

Hi there, I am considering about participating in the SFEJ course in autumn this year. Could someone who has completed this course give feedback about it and whether it is practice oriented for economists? I'm also wondering about the requirements to join the courese and could´t find deatailed information on the homepage. However, does someone know whether I have to be a SFI A,B or C graduate? I really appreciate your help!
+
*Guest*
post 11.May.2016, 06:41 PM
Post #8

+
mayin2018
post 8.Sep.2019, 07:09 PM
Post #9

+

Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: