The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22   Reply to this topic

So tired of living in Sweden!

Tired of the country

temp0rary
post 5.Nov.2019, 06:08 AM
Post #316

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 18.Sep.2019, 10:48 AM) *
You are arrogant.. Yes you are better somewhere else.

As a swede. You are arrogant! You and your personality shows how allot of swedes can be probably.. He is right. I agree with him as a swede.
He would have it better in more fun and warm countries like the UK, France, germany, spain or Portugal and so on..
Your comments in this thread seems to be "swedish" actually, but not all are like that here though. And that's good!
Go to the top of the page
+
temp0rary
post 5.Nov.2019, 06:20 AM
Post #317

QUOTE (jagheter @ 19.Oct.2019, 08:07 PM) *
Hi All, I Have read most of the posts in this thread. Interesting discussion i must say.I'm a sort of "veteran" in Sweden, have lived here for 10 years now. As S ... (show full quote)

How are people in more friendly countries? I have not travelled much. They smile and talk? I agree with what you wrote though.
+
temp0rary
post 5.Nov.2019, 06:44 AM
Post #318

QUOTE (ersel @ 31.Oct.2019, 03:56 AM) *
Second of all, on quora there was one thread that I remember, where one woman (foreigner) clearly stated that she knew people who lived for some time in Sweden and lost the wi ... (show full quote)

I believe that! Which thread was it? I must leave sweden some time in my life. wink.gif Go surf somewhere instead.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 5.Nov.2019, 06:54 AM
Post #319

QUOTE (TheExpatEagle @ 4.Nov.2019, 08:17 PM) *
Am I upset? Thanks for telling me though I rarely get upset at people who are mentally disadvantaged.

Sure seems like it.

“I may not be a smart man, but I know what [the proper usage of the word racist] is”

+
TheExpatEagle
post 5.Nov.2019, 10:03 PM
Post #320

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 5.Nov.2019, 07:54 AM) *
Sure seems like it. . “I may not be a smart man, but I know what [the proper usage of the word racist] is”

You probably don't but thanks for playing.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 5.Nov.2019, 11:30 PM
Post #321

QUOTE (TheExpatEagle @ 5.Nov.2019, 11:03 PM) *
You probably don't but thanks for playing.

You obviously didn’t. Next time you call someone racist, or anything for that matter, make sure you know how to properly use those words. Dumbass

Still haven’t shown me where I was racist... nice try... thanks for playing

Lol

Zzzzzzzz
+
jagheter
post 6.Nov.2019, 12:30 PM
Post #322

QUOTE (temp0rary @ 5.Nov.2019, 06:20 AM) *
How are people in more friendly countries? I have not travelled much. They smile and talk? I agree with what you wrote though.

Thanks for asking. If you don't mind me asking, are you born and bred in Sweden? Your parents too? Because my comments apply to native Swedes.

There are many countries who are impolite to non natives, i mean in an active way but here is it passive which sucks too. They don't acknowledge your existence, they have the great super power to ignore you.

In my country, for example, we are very close with neighbours, we atleast know one another, help each other if needed. We talk more than just HI, wishing for festivals, exchanging festival food etc, a cordial relationship.
There are disadvantages with that system too. Is it close knit in villa areas here ? It looks so mechanical and lifeless if you ignore your neighbours altogether.

I sometimes laugh and angry at the same time when locals pass right infront of you, shoulder to shoulder but still act like they don't know you. You are colleagues with them for 5-10 years. I can never do that. Mass migration has definitely made matters worse. They don't know how to talk to strangers anymore. They are curious not about foreigners anymore, like may be 20 yrs ago.
+
TheExpatEagle
post 6.Nov.2019, 08:08 PM
Post #323

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 6.Nov.2019, 12:30 AM) *
You obviously didn’t. Next time you call someone racist, or anything for that matter, make sure you know how to properly use those words. DumbassStill haven’t shown me whe ... (show full quote)

Show me where I called you racist. I wrote that you call Swedes racist. You do see the difference, right?

Should I call you a douchebag? Nah, I prefer custard enema.
+
temp0rary
post 11.Nov.2019, 10:30 PM
Post #324

QUOTE (jagheter @ 6.Nov.2019, 12:30 PM) *
Thanks for asking. If you don't mind me asking, are you born and bred in Sweden? Your parents too? Because my comments apply to native Swedes.There are many countries who ... (show full quote)

Yes. Born in sweden. It was better before people came to sweden from other countries actually. Might been more friendly before then!
What country do you live in now? I bet people can be rude in other countries too. But i feel like sweden has some negative energy sometimes. Not sure if that's the case...
But other countries might have better energies. Better thinking about strangers and so on..

Feels like people are so afraid of other people here sometimes or ego. They dont care about other strangers after they have theirs.. Something like that. Not sure that's the case, but i get that feeling sometimes.
But yes.. There should be more collective good energy in sweden i guess. But too many foreigners here have made it worse for sure also.. Im not even interested in most of them. Islam or other.. I mostly find it annoying to be honest. At the same time it's nice to help others, but they need to go back and rebuild their countries when they can though.
And im not racist at all.
+

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22
Reply to this topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: