The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Moving Personal Effects from Stockholm to London.

*Strawberries!*
post 21.Dec.2005, 03:36 PM
Post #1

I've been studying in Stockholm, Now I'm done, (broke) and moving my personal effects to England. I would appreciate if anyone could give me any leads on companies offering this sort of service for a cheap price. The cheapest I've found so far will cost about 2000sek for 50kg.

Do U guys think thats the best I'll find?

I leave second week in Jan so I have to sort it out now.

Thanx guys.
God Jul och Gott Nytt Ar onskar!! :?:
Go to the top of the page
+
Sweet As Man
post 22.Dec.2005, 10:09 PM
Post #2

Just an idea, shout two of your mates return ryanair tickets to stansted, they can carry 25 kgs each, probably cost you 1000kr maybe?
+
Dakyras
post 22.Dec.2005, 10:14 PM
Post #3

Even better idea... You could get fake British passports for your stuff then frame the stuff for a minor crime. Swedish authorities will check with Migrationsverket, find out that your stuff does not have a residence permit, has been here for more than 3 months and then promptly deport it to England. They will then eat cake in celebration and the heads will roll. biggrin.gif
+
FR
post 22.Dec.2005, 10:19 PM
Post #4

And that is so much more amusing for the rest of us, Dakyras. :twisted:
+
*Strawberries!*
post 23.Dec.2005, 12:09 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Sweet As Man)
Just an idea, shout two of your mates return ryanair tickets to stansted, they can carry 25 kgs each, probably cost you 1000kr maybe?

Thanx for tryn to help me out Sweet As Man. I cant find anyone who'll be suitable so that wount go. And especially as pple wld like to carry a couple of their own stuff.

Does anyone know about ships to England? The one I found stops on the 5th of Jan and wount sail till mid march!
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: