The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >   Reply to this topic

19 ISIS fighters return to Stockholm

Britain revokes citizenship

Svedallas
post 5.Mar.2019, 04:03 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 5.Mar.2019, 03:49 PM) *
Rice and beans are cheap. Vegetables are cheap. Planting a garden, even if it is a container garden, is a good source of inexpensive, nutritious food. Most of these people ... (show full quote)

"Investing in the poor will only guarantee more poor. Charity should be designed to offer a hand up not a hand out. People who can support themselves and their children live a more dignified and productive, and I believe happier, life."

I completely agree.

So, do you think cutting of benefits will increase employment?
I think that there is adverse reaction in Sweden. Instead, we are left with increased crime.

The past 6 months with gang crime in Sweden has been sky high.
Talk about fake news, TL has not mentioned it. But they put "What s that noise" a repeated post every month.

About 2 weeks ago, there was a shooting a day. This went on for about 12 straight days...
https://www.expressen.se/ledare/kriminella-...emma-hos-mamma/

I think Sweden is a dead end road for many immigrants.
They have language barrier, many have no education, they cannot gain skills.
So what now? Besides crime?

I think that reducing benefits, and increasing penalties will be the first step.
Go to the top of the page
+
Billy_UK
post 5.Mar.2019, 04:06 PM
Post #17

For countries like Germany and Sweden we are past the point of no return. Stripping a few people of citizenship is nothing more than a symbolic gesture when you’ve let in thousands of undocumented people from the regions IS controlled, many of which could be and probably are fighters.
+
Svedallas
post 5.Mar.2019, 04:09 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Billy_UK @ 5.Mar.2019, 04:06 PM) *
For countries like Germany and Sweden we are past the point of no return. Stripping a few people of citizenship is nothing more than a symbolic gesture when you’ve let in th ... (show full quote)

https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?...artikel=7167352

I have given up on this PM.
Close supervision...I hope he is standing at Arlanda airport with a sign welcoming the ISIS terrorists.

We are Europe's laughing stock when it comes to this issue.
I am not surprised that Denmark closed the border from Sweden. Can you blame them?

We are the mecca for ISIS.
+
Uncle Fred
post 5.Mar.2019, 04:21 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 5.Mar.2019, 01:58 PM) *
BTW, America has the fattest poor people in the world which goes a long way to explain the "poverty" that so many talk about. If the American govt. did not subsidiz ... (show full quote)

In many cases obesity is caused by cheap high cab foods. People who have the money to buy more healthier foods do not normally put on weight.
+
Uncle Fred
post 5.Mar.2019, 04:28 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (Billy_UK @ 5.Mar.2019, 04:06 PM) *
For countries like Germany and Sweden we are past the point of no return. Stripping a few people of citizenship is nothing more than a symbolic gesture when you’ve let in th ... (show full quote)

This scum has so much hatred inside them that they are a danger to society. They spread their hatred on to others like rats breed, they are just pure vermin.
+
Uncle Fred
post 5.Mar.2019, 04:32 PM
Post #21

I think that if an immigrant commits a crime of any type, not only the criminal but their entire family should be deported.
This may give the police a meaning for their work.
+
Svedallas
post 5.Mar.2019, 04:33 PM
Post #22

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 5.Mar.2019, 04:28 PM) *
This scum has so much hatred inside them that they are a danger to society. They spread their hatred on to others like rats breed, they are just pure vermin.

But still Sweden welcomes them with open arms.
And, if found guilty 6 years prison, in the vacation prison.

They are banned from Europe for a reason.

Now what Sweden is doing is putting the rest of Europe at risk thanks to freedom of movement. I think other European countries should stand up to Sweden and say that this is wrong.

Denmark and Finland have done the smart thing by closing the borders. They want nothing to do with our ridiculous immigration policies. They have had enough too...

It seems that we will just attract more and more skum.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Mar.2019, 04:33 PM
Post #23

For those interested you may want to Google the "Balfour Declaration" and look into the creation of "Palestine" which are not the doing of the USA...

They are the root cause of today's problems!!!
+
Svedallas
post 5.Mar.2019, 04:43 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 5.Mar.2019, 04:33 PM) *
For those interested you may want to Google the "Balfour Declaration" and look into the creation of "Palestine" which are not the doing of the USA...They a ... (show full quote)

Then I also suggest you google, Oil pipeline USA and Middle East.
There are many conspiracy theories, but it remains, this all started with oil...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH9zjozwNF8

The root of the problem is still. The US military destroyed the middle east, and put European countries at risk due to the US politicians decisions.

Gaddafi despite his faults had Libya in order, he also knew that if Libya went to shambles, that this would be the bridge for all refugees and economic migrants into Europe. There are countless videos and articles about this. He may have been crazy. But he kept order. This ideology cannot be controlled. And as fierce as the dictators were. They are the only ones who can handle it.

Europe cannot handle the disaster that is only just beginning.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Mar.2019, 05:16 PM
Post #25

The reasons are many and varied but the answers to this problem are yet to be found, however I think a Conservative approach is the beginning of the answer we seek, Liberalism and its politics have failed...
+
Uncle Fred
post 5.Mar.2019, 05:18 PM
Post #26

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 5.Mar.2019, 04:33 PM) *
For those interested you may want to Google the "Balfour Declaration" and look into the creation of "Palestine" which are not the doing of the USA...They a ... (show full quote)

I know about this and we could go back to even further to the time before islam. Christ whether you believe it or not was said to be born jewish in Bethlehem. So jewish people must have populated the region 2000 years ago. Wikipedia states that Bethlehem suffered a Muslim conquest in 637 which changes many things (I see a history lesson coming).
Now I am not a religious person but I do know the jews have been persecuted for hundreds of years, this I fail to understand. I have never had a jewish person bother me. Antisemitism is rife in Sweden especially from the latest immigrants as well as other groups. Antisemitism is also found in other parts of the world, this I don't understand. Hitler blamed the jews???????

One interesting thing, while typing this, The Locals spell checker failed to recognise the word jew or jewish. Don't know if it is my settings.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Mar.2019, 05:34 PM
Post #27

I'm with you on the history...Supposedly discrimination against the Jewish people has/had its beginnings in the fact that the Jews do not accept Christ as the messiah and son of God as the Christians did/do...

To them he was a "renegade" Rabbi...

If you consider that the Swedes are anti Jewish, consider this:

There is a world of difference between "Israeli" politics and being against those that practice Judaism...

Add to the mix is the assassination of Folke Bernadotte the cousin of the Swedish King and a member of Swedish Royalty by the Israelis while trying to bring peace negotiations to an acceptable conclusion for both parties...

For a country with a small population(then)this is a memory that remains...

Think Israeli rather than Jewish...
+
Svedallas
post 5.Mar.2019, 05:46 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 5.Mar.2019, 05:34 PM) *
I'm with you on the history...Supposedly discrimination against the Jewish people has/had its beginnings in the fact that the Jews do not accept Christ as the messiah and ... (show full quote)

Swedes are not anti Jewish.
Majority are atheist and indifferent to any type of religion.

However the influx of muslims, are making it more an anti-muslim, more than anything...
And, with this has created antisemitism.

Trump is a clown. But what he has done globally, is increase hate crimes on both.
+
Svedallas
post 5.Mar.2019, 05:48 PM
Post #29

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 5.Mar.2019, 05:18 PM) *
I know about this and we could go back to even further to the time before islam. Christ whether you believe it or not was said to be born jewish in Bethlehem. So jewish people ... (show full quote)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/...ay-or-to-leave/

Jews in France are facing the worst hate crimes.
And guess who it is...religion of peace.

I rest my case.
+
Uncle Fred
post 5.Mar.2019, 05:56 PM
Post #30

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 5.Mar.2019, 05:46 PM) *
Swedes are not anti Jewish.Majority are atheist and indifferent to any type of religion.However the influx of muslims, are making it more an anti-muslim, more than anything... ... (show full quote)

I did not say Swedes were anti jewsish, I said Antisemitism is rife in Sweden especially from the latest immigrants, which refers to what you say.
+

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: