The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >   Reply to this topic

19 ISIS fighters return to Stockholm

Britain revokes citizenship

Svedallas
post 5.Mar.2019, 06:11 PM
Post #31

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 5.Mar.2019, 05:56 PM) *
I did not say Swedes were anti jewsish, I said Antisemitism is rife in Sweden especially from the latest immigrants, which refers to what you say.

Put jews and muslims together in an atheist country, this is what happens...

But fact of the matter, I have never encountered any issue with jews in my life...
They keep their religion private, for the most part. As it should be.
Go to the top of the page
+
Uncle Fred
post 5.Mar.2019, 06:12 PM
Post #32

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 5.Mar.2019, 05:34 PM) *
I'm with you on the history...Supposedly discrimination against the Jewish people has/had its beginnings in the fact that the Jews do not accept Christ as the messiah and ... (show full quote)

Think Israeli rather than Jewish, this is a difficult one. I must admit I didn't know about Folke Bernadotte, surprised to read about it. But the group who carried out the assignation were an extreme jewish group who were also fighting the British. So that's jewish not Israel. The complete history is a mess and how you unravel it I don't know. Looking the history of israel is something in itself, but the word jew is very prominent.

Is it just me or are others experiencing this failure of the spell checker to recognise jew or jewish.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Mar.2019, 06:48 PM
Post #33

Spell check:

Jew, jewish...

My spell check recognizes small J as mistake, capitol is OK...???

Using FireFox...
+
Uncle Fred
post 5.Mar.2019, 07:03 PM
Post #34

Yea just changed browser from chrome to IE and now its OK
+
gsurya
post 5.Mar.2019, 09:48 PM
Post #35

Ironic that SweNazis, who hate Muslims, are on the same side as fanatic Muslims, who also hate Jews.

SweNazis are a clear and present danger in Sweden - as noticed last week

https://www.thelocal.se/20190303/nazi-flags...loppet-ski-race
+
Svedallas
post 5.Mar.2019, 10:15 PM
Post #36

QUOTE (gsurya @ 5.Mar.2019, 09:48 PM) *
Ironic that SweNazis, who hate Muslims, are on the same side as fanatic Muslims, who also hate Jews. SweNazis are a clear and present danger in Sweden - as noticed last weekht ... (show full quote)

Gsurya you are a sick troll.
You add no value to any thread whatsoever...

we already know you come from the religion of peace.
+
Bsmith
post 5.Mar.2019, 11:50 PM
Post #37

I know that most here want to blame the US for the situation in the ME, however, he ME has had it's problems long before the USA stepped in and made it even worse. For some reason, this particular corner of the world has been warring for thousands of years...now add oil to the mix and you have reached a flashpoint.

And, Uncle Fred, you can eat healthy on a budget. As I said, rice, beans and vegetables are cheap and nutritious. Also, back in the day, everyone had a garden to help out with the grocery bill...even people in the city. Many even kept chickens as a source of fresh eggs and meat. Now, people are too lazy. When I go to the store and see what the poor are buying with their food stamps and SNAP cards, it is the stuff I can't afford and wouldn't put in my body in the first place.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 6.Mar.2019, 12:14 AM
Post #38

The obesity epidemic is the fault of women!!!

They shun home economic courses in favour of engineering degrees!!!

They stopped having children and have never learned to cook...

For crying out loud...They are now wearing foot coverings!!! rolleyes.gif

They are not providing a home for their man replete with man-cave...and beer service upon request...

What has happened to the old fashioned girl???

Where is Sharia Law when we need it???

Think about it!!! laugh.gif
+
Gjeebes
post 6.Mar.2019, 05:35 AM
Post #39

"As an American taxpayer, I'd be more than willing to get our soldiers out of the ME, Europe, Korea, Africa etc. and let every country protect itself. This policy of being the police for the entire world is bankrupting our country and causing ill will around the globe."

So you think the Truman NWO isn't working out for you? Why do you think you pay almost nothing for 1L of petrol?

Why do you think you pay almost nothing in income taxes?

Why do you think the US buck is a/the world currency?

The mighty USA has been the "World Police" quite willingly, so as to (attempt) to control world politics and ultimately trade to its own favour. Trumpty Dumpty can't comprehend that.

Expensive? Sure. But it takes money to make money.

Universal healthcare coupled with private healthcare works quite OK (or at least it "can"). The problem with "Obamaramacare" was how it was implemented. It could have been done in a way that the same result was achieved, without your monthly healthcare payments tripling to cover the costs.
+
gsurya
post 6.Mar.2019, 07:53 AM
Post #40

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 5.Mar.2019, 10:15 PM) *
we already know you come from the religion of peace.

Only a moron would think any religion is one of *peace*. All of them are just patriarchal dogma meant to mislead and oppress its followers, especially women, and empower fanatics & godmen to carry out vile acts in their name.
+
Bsmith
post 6.Mar.2019, 12:05 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 6.Mar.2019, 04:35 AM) *
Why do you think you pay almost nothing in income taxes?Why do you think the US buck is a/the world currency?The mighty USA has been the "World Police" quite willing ... (show full quote)

Nothing in income tax? You are severely misinformed. Not as bad as Sweden but at least in Sweden you receive a bit back. Between state and federal, and the requisite fees and licenses, I'd estimate 20-25% just for income related taxes. Then, add on Social Security and Medicare, sales taxes and other hidden fees...I'd say that the high 30's % is what the middle class is paying. Of course, if you are poor, it is much less and if you are wealthy and have tax dodges, it is also less of a percentage. IMO.

And, yes, the price of gas should be higher to reflect and mitigate the damage caused to the environment. Maybe then people would ditch the gas guzzlers in favor of more fuel efficient rides.

Finally, I do realize that most of the world police action is to favor trade but there is an element of "we need to keep the world safe" mentality. Personally I think it is bunk. Most of the US meddling only worsens the situation in the long run. But then, what do I know, I am but a simple wood shop teacher...
+
Uncle Fred
post 6.Mar.2019, 12:12 PM
Post #42

QUOTE (gsurya @ 6.Mar.2019, 07:53 AM) *
Only a moron would think any religion is one of *peace*. All of them are just patriarchal dogma meant to mislead and oppress its followers, especially women, and empower fanat ... (show full quote)

At last some form of intelligent post from gsurya. For a small statment says a lot. Christians in the UK a 1000 years ago carried many barbaric practises such as torchers, flogging, dismemberment, blinding, beheading, stoning, crucifixion, premature burial and death by burning. Excuse the pun, but thank god things have quietened some what today.
As for mislead and oppress its followers, especially women. This is pointing directly to islam of today were suicide bombers are told that they will have 72 virgins if they carry out their barbaric crimes and that women do not have the same rights as men, are treated as second class and forced to wear clothing which is intended to hide them. Women also face the possibility of genital mutilation.

Well done gsurya, looking forward to more positive statements from you.
+
Bsmith
post 6.Mar.2019, 04:17 PM
Post #43

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 6.Mar.2019, 11:12 AM) *
Well done gsurya, looking forward to more positive statements from you.

Don't hold your breath.
+
Svedallas
post 12.Mar.2019, 06:39 PM
Post #44

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 6.Mar.2019, 04:17 PM) *
Don't hold your breath.

Back to the subject.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/9myrP9...rott-overklagar

Here we go again.

War criminal, basically ISIS only gets 1 year in jail.

In a few years he will be a swedish citizen.

Great job Sweden. Great.
+
intrepidfox
post 12.Mar.2019, 09:00 PM
Post #45

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 12.Mar.2019, 06:39 PM) *
Back to the subject.https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/9myrP9...rott-overklagarHere we go again. War criminal, basically ISIS only gets 1 year in jail.In a few years he will ... (show full quote)

No he was fighting with the Iraqis against isis
+

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: