The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Rise in murders

Not fake news

Svedallas
post 8.Mar.2019, 07:45 PM
Post #1

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/7lE3y3...-misstankt-mord

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/jPWVmq...utreds-som-mord

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm...tt-i-vastertorp

https://www.stockholmdirekt.se/nyheter/miss...pGDkt0kjn@mPXg/

What is with these murders?, and especially women, and when will the news start to take notice of the trend? It is not normal to have murders consecutively.

I am no detective, but it is in plain site that there is a high number of murders, and also the stabbings, daily.

This was just the past 2 weeks. What is going on? There is even more that I have not listed from South of Sweden.

I have never missed the old Sweden as much as I do now. Sweden has changed for the worst.
These criminals that have come through should be deported. immediately. And, why is there an increase in women being murdered...?!
Go to the top of the page
+
Gjeebes
post 9.Mar.2019, 07:39 PM
Post #2

So, you import unemployables from countries where women undergo genital mutilation (to prepare them for marriage) and which are otherwise generally islamic and you wonder why crimes against women are going up.

Hmmm.
+
Svedallas
post 10.Mar.2019, 12:27 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 9.Mar.2019, 07:39 PM) *
So, you import unemployables from countries where women undergo genital mutilation (to prepare them for marriage) and which are otherwise generally islamic and you wonder why ... (show full quote)

Exactly.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/yvAdRK...anfor-stockholm

Another day, another murder. Right in Stockholm. Again...
+
Bsmith
post 11.Mar.2019, 03:49 AM
Post #4

But, according to some, Sweden should take even more refugees and immigrants.
+
bonviveur
post 11.Mar.2019, 08:43 AM
Post #5

you should not put refugees and immigrants in one line, there is big difference between importing refugee with paid for all included package and immigrant who have to provide for himself
+
Uncle Fred
post 11.Mar.2019, 11:49 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (bonviveur @ 11.Mar.2019, 08:43 AM) *
you should not put refugees and immigrants in one line, there is big difference between importing refugee with paid for all included package and immigrant who have to provide for himself

You couldn't be more wrong because both groups have committed crimes such as murder, rape and other violent crimes. Both groups are unemployable.
Maybe you should be more specific, there are refugees, immigrants and immigrants.
There are educated immigrants who come here to take up pre planned jobs and other immigrants (sometimes posing as refugees) who turn up expecting Sweden to give them a job, these are the majority.
I am an immigrant of many years standing. I have been married to a Swede for over 30 years and up to date tax payer.
35 years ago it was much harder to get into Sweden and there was an excess of unskilled jobs available. Most went to hard working Finns and Yugoslavs, who also made the pizzerias so popular in Sweden
+
Bsmith
post 11.Mar.2019, 02:29 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 11.Mar.2019, 10:49 AM) *
Maybe you should be more specific, there are refugees, immigrants and immigrants.

There are immigrants and gimmiegrants: those that want to come, get a job, support themselves and make a better life for their family. These immigrants enrich any society that they become part of and, in many ways, provide positive and progressive change.

Then, there are the gimmiegrants who come to leach off society and take all they can get. These are parasites and enrich nothing except themselves.
+
Gjeebes
post 11.Mar.2019, 06:32 PM
Post #8

"and make a better life for their family."

Or just a different life.

Depends where you are from. For me, Meatballia was a giant step backwards.
+
Uncle Fred
post 11.Mar.2019, 06:43 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 11.Mar.2019, 02:29 PM) *
There are immigrants and gimmiegrants: those that want to come, get a job, support themselves and make a better life for their family. These immigrants enrich any society th ... (show full quote)

I think I was try to say that but in a nice way, however the word you came up with is more fitting.
+
Uncle Fred
post 11.Mar.2019, 06:48 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 11.Mar.2019, 06:32 PM) *
"and make a better life for their family.". Or just a different life.. Depends where you are from. For me, Meatballia was a giant step backwards.

You seem to have a huge gripe with Sweden as many of us do to a point. Without flying of the edge, what is it that has caused you to dislike Sweden so much. Something must have happened to make feel you took a giant step backwards.
It took me many years to adapt.
+
Bsmith
post 11.Mar.2019, 08:55 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 11.Mar.2019, 06:32 PM) *
"and make a better life for their family.". Or just a different life.. Depends where you are from. For me, Meatballia was a giant step backwards.

I understand. I mean, I didn't stay and my experience (I think) was better than yours. I just didn't want to start at the bottom and work my way up when I had it better back home. Also, I didn't think that the opportunities would be as good in Sweden for my kids.

I do like going back for visits, though. I think it is a beautiful country.
+
Svedallas
post 12.Mar.2019, 06:23 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 11.Mar.2019, 02:29 PM) *
There are immigrants and gimmiegrants: those that want to come, get a job, support themselves and make a better life for their family. These immigrants enrich any society th ... (show full quote)

Go to any centrum in the middle of a working day.

You will question whether you are in Sweden...or in Middle East.

The refugees cannot get jobs. They have a low iq, dont and cannot speak the language will not study, and quite lazy. Do not forget that Sweden has FREE university.
One would think that there would me masses going to take up this offer of free education, right? No.

The swedish government is at fault here, they continue to pay them social benefits.

In countries like Austria and Switzerland, you must get a job and language certificate for employment, or you get zero.
+
Svedallas
post 19.Mar.2019, 08:36 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 12.Mar.2019, 06:23 PM) *
Go to any centrum in the middle of a working day.You will question whether you are in Sweden...or in Middle East.The refugees cannot get jobs. They have a low iq, dont and can ... (show full quote)

Forget the gun crime, in Sweden it is the knife crimes, DAILY!
I miss old Sweden.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/8wrKvG...tanfor-goteborg

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/8wr18r...ivattack-pa-ica

https://www.jnytt.se/article/padrag-efter-m...knivman-pa-tag/
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 20.Mar.2019, 03:39 AM
Post #14

In a way I now feel better because I have found that the US media does not cover illegal immigrant crime also, and it's a damn shame when you feel good by someone experiencing the same horror as you!!! angry.gif

Liberalism is rampant in today's world and must must be dealt with...But how, when your own people sell you out!!! angry.gif

I can foresee desperate measures taken on both side for this imminent power struggle...

Riots...Violence...Anyone???

Yellow coats and barricades???
+

Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: