The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Am I in trouble?

Residence problem

Samk
post 12.Jun.2019, 09:46 PM
Post #1

I rented out a room at some place 4 months ago, and as you would normally do I updated my resedential address to my current place at skatteverket website, turns out it was not permitted to live in that place as this place is not a resedential area, I got this news in a letter by skatteverket. And they demanded that I should pay a visit to them.
I told this situation to my landlord and he got mad and said that shouldn't have put your resedential address to this place as this is not a resedential area.
I am really worried now, is this a big deal? I am on a work permit here. Will this effect my working situation here in sweden. I came to Sweden in September last year, and I had no clue what I was getting my self into.
Go to the top of the page
+
wallace1837
post 15.Jun.2019, 02:24 AM
Post #2

You are in deep trouble. You violated unwritten rules. Therefore you will be deported on your next work permit renewal or when you will be eligible for permanent residency.

You can check here for all the non sense about unwritten rules: migrationsverket deportation rage

You can now focus your energy to find employment in a civilised country and leave Sweden behind.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 15.Jun.2019, 03:35 AM
Post #3

Have you left Sweden yet???
+
intrepidfox
post 15.Jun.2019, 03:45 PM
Post #4

Ignore Wallace. He's a troll
+

Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: