The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >   Reply to this topic

SweNazi Hate crimes in Sweden growing

How to tackle this menace?

nativeswedishengineer
post 16.Jan.2020, 05:08 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Gamla H?lsingebock @ 16.Jan.2020, 03:41 PM) *
What actions are you taking to combat Indo-Nazism along with your crusade against...so called Swe-nazis???

Isn't it odd how expats from India all claim to love multiculturalism when it comes to bringing India somewhere else, but when someone wants to bring other cultures to Indian, they suddenly hate multiculturalism?
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Jan.2020, 08:54 PM
Post #17

Even odder are those that walk away from the land of their birth...move to another country and then criticize the people of the country that allowed them to live in it!!!
+
gsurya
post 17.Jan.2020, 10:17 AM
Post #18

I am a secular, liberal, progressive Indian; who despises & fights against far-right Nazi types whether in India or Sweden, wherever I work and live.

I welcome immigration & global movement of people anywhere, including India. India has a very long history of multiculturalism, unlike Sweden, but the Islamophobic far right in India is now imposing its fascist ideology on Govt.

Clearly, some SweNazis here are finding my views very uncomfortable laugh.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 17.Jan.2020, 02:06 PM
Post #19

It is my belief that the resident SweNazis are comfortable and indeed amused by the hypocrites on this board laugh.gif
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 18.Jan.2020, 12:47 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (gsurya @ 17.Jan.2020, 10:17 AM) *
I am a secular, liberal, progressive Indian; who despises & fights against far-right Nazi types whether in India or Sweden, wherever I work and live. I welcome immigratio ... (show full quote)

What pisses us off is seeing indians and indian companies screaming about the wonders of multiculturalism when they want to move somewhere else and then when they are established they form indian only communites and only ever hire indians. E.g. indian consulting companies demand masters degree in computer engineering for local employees but hire indians with bachelors degree in electrical engineering for the same job.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Jan.2020, 02:27 PM
Post #21

"Do as I say...not as I do"...
+
gsurya
post 18.Jan.2020, 06:17 PM
Post #22

QUOTE (nativeswedishengineer @ 18.Jan.2020, 12:47 PM) *
What pisses us off is seeing indians and indian companies screaming about the wonders of multiculturalism when they want to move somewhere else and then when they are establis ... (show full quote)

Haha! Clearly you tried to, and could never got a job, at one of these Indian companies in Sweden. I have worked with many of them, and they have a good number of locals. But yes, even Ikea in India has Swedes in senior management, so it works both ways.
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 18.Jan.2020, 07:09 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (gsurya @ 18.Jan.2020, 06:17 PM) *
Haha! Clearly you tried to, and could never got a job, at one of these Indian companies in Sweden. I have worked with many of them, and they have a good number of locals. ... (show full quote)

This isn't an argument. This is just like how the outwards facing people of the company are white, because it looks good. The rest are indian and chinese wage slaves.
+
john.boy
post 20.Jan.2020, 06:54 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (gsurya @ 17.Jan.2020, 10:17 AM) *
I am a secular, liberal, progressive

Confused, more like! rolleyes.gif
Just another one of those that wants to totally remove free speech, unless it is the same as their own thoughts angry.gif
+
Gimp
post 27.Jan.2020, 03:53 PM
Post #25

+
gsurya
post 28.Jan.2020, 10:06 AM
Post #26

SweNazi party leader arrested for desecrating Jewish graves on Kristtallnacht anniversary.

This is why we must all fight in Sweden against these far-right parties like Sweden Democrats who provide cover for such fascists.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50417187
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 28.Jan.2020, 04:03 PM
Post #27

"I am a secular, liberal, progressive Indian;"

Him being all that, makes me wonder why he posts about events in a country that is NOT Sweden and then blames it on Swedes...

Oh, Oh, I know!!!

People like him thrive on lies and false news!!!
+
Gimp
post 28.Jan.2020, 04:28 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (Gamla H?lsingebock @ 28.Jan.2020, 05:03 PM) *
"I am a secular, liberal, progressive Indian;"Him being all that, makes me wonder why he posts about events in a country that is NOT Sweden and then blames it on Swe ... (show full quote)

Ugh! They hear one story to their liking and throw it around lime it?s an absolute.
+
gsurya
post 28.Jan.2020, 04:29 PM
Post #29

QUOTE (Gamla H?lsingebock @ 28.Jan.2020, 04:03 PM) *
Him being all that, makes me wonder why he posts about events in a country that is NOT Sweden and then blames it on Swedes...

There is Dumb, there is Dumber and then there is SweNazi: From the link I posted:

Jacob Vullum Andersen, 38, is a leader of the Nordic Resistance Movement (NRM), which is also active in Sweden.
UNQUOTE

+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 28.Jan.2020, 04:45 PM
Post #30

So what!!!

He was NOT involved in the Denmark incident!!!

Someone took the liberty to insert the name of a person who had nothing at all to do with the incident just to smear and slander him...Another trick used by the false media and those that support it...

Which makes your defense of posting falsehoods useless!!!
+

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: