The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
43 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    Reply to this topic

Sweden's corona response (continued)

Is the country making the right choice?

Martin565
post 18.Nov.2020, 06:46 PM
Post #31

Go to the top of the page
+
Grommet
post 18.Nov.2020, 06:51 PM
Post #32

Attached Image

+
Martin565
post 18.Nov.2020, 06:53 PM
Post #33

+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Nov.2020, 10:04 PM
Post #34

New York City has just closed the schools...again...
+
Martin565
post 18.Nov.2020, 10:06 PM
Post #35

QUOTE (Gamla H?lsingebock @ 18.Nov.2020, 10:04 PM) *
New York City has just closed the schools...again...

Crime will go down then
+
SeventhGuest
post 19.Nov.2020, 04:06 PM
Post #36

+
SeventhGuest
post 19.Nov.2020, 04:16 PM
Post #37

Does Sweden's constitution really prevent tougher coronavirus measures?
https://www.thelocal.se/20201119/does-swede...-covid-measures

Thanks to The Local for letting me know that also in Sweden, the left-mob media sets the government under pressure to limit the people's rights for no real reason.

According to Joakim Nergelius, a professor of constitutional law at ?rebro University, the changes Sweden's opposition forced upon the April law made it too cumbersome to use.

And thanks to the opposition for trying to keep those rights.

Unlike France, Germany or Spain, Sweden's constitution does not give the government the right to impose a state of emergency giving it special powers to combat the pandemic. This can only be done in wartime (or at least when war is looming).

THE GERMAN CONSTITUTION DOESN'T EITHER!

It's just unlawful, especially in the way they wrote the vague/unspecific criteria under which they can play their tyranny card. By reading the 3rd change of the "Infektionsschutzgesetz" it should become clear that it is not about a virus (that even did NOT cause any excess mortality in Germany, and no, the measures were not the reason) but about limiting peoples basic rights.

Lecturer in constitutional law says all I say...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3tRJ2S8j3g

Nothing new that The Local does not report about backgrounds here. They only use the comparision to France, Germany and Spain to argue that Sweden could do the same. Yes, sure Sweden could find a way, but it would probably be as unconstitutional as in other countries.

But Richard Orange seems to like the abolishment of basic liberties around the world, doesn't he?
+
Martin565
post 19.Nov.2020, 04:25 PM
Post #38

+
Justanothernobody
post 19.Nov.2020, 05:29 PM
Post #39

QUOTE (SeventhGuest @ 18.Nov.2020, 05:50 PM) *
Anyone who claims that Covid is a dangerous pandemic that goes beyond a severe flu wave has to prove it.

So I take it your opinion is that Covid is basically a slightly more severe flu?

So what is to be gained by overplaying the virus? I'm not interested in conspiracy theories about control and world domination, I mean real world reasons?

Surely governments want to look capable and as if they are doing a great job.if anything one would expect them to try and underplay it.

How can you even think Covid is comparable to the flu? They can not even be compared because we take almost no action to prevent the spread of flu.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 19.Nov.2020, 10:03 PM
Post #40

+
Martin565
post 19.Nov.2020, 10:17 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (Gamla H?lsingebock @ 19.Nov.2020, 10:03 PM) *
That's why they want our guns...

There?s loads of communist party posters on lampposts and tram stops here, have the idiots learned nothing communism killed millions of people throughout history, I rip them down when I see one. You will never take my rights away like communism would want, I?d take a bullet up against a wall than live like that, see I?m a American freedom lover at heart. But I?m not sure the way things are going I think they might win, they look like simple little things censoring what people say online and that but that?s the start of it. Freedom of speech is paramount and to criticise, you can say what you like as far as I?m concerned that why I let that palace fan carry on. I understand society needs things like a gov and police etc but they should be involved as little as possible not this state deciding everything look at now they literally can tell you where to go when and who to visit In the U.K., I saw the other day some old woman on tv asking a politician if she is able to hug her grandchild, can you believe that? As soon as you have old women asking politicians ( a prick in a suit) if she has permission to hug her own grandchild I think there?s something really gone wrong with our way of life
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 19.Nov.2020, 11:11 PM
Post #42

It started with, multiculturism, ethnic diversity and political correctness...The ethnic part allows people to be called racists when they don't speak politicaly correct!!!

That allows Liberals to take the high moral ground and think nothing of being violent towards those that do not agree with them...
+
Martin565
post 19.Nov.2020, 11:26 PM
Post #43

QUOTE (Gamla H?lsingebock @ 19.Nov.2020, 11:11 PM) *
It started with, multiculturism, ethnic diversity and political correctness...The ethnic part allows people to be called racists when they don't speak politicaly correct&# ... (show full quote)

It didn?t start with that, it started with subversion of the state as a whole, exploiting perceived weaknesses or injustices in western capitalist society. Cause a rift. A Marxist will say about a capitalist system that it?s unjust and exploitative, for example a worker has to work for a capitalist to survive, but that miss out the point that a capitalist system is completely voluntary a worker sells his labour for $10 a hour but the greedy capitalist boss sells this work for $15 an hour and that?s exploitation they fail to mention that a worker can Take their labour to a rival business to try and sell it for more money this creates competition between companies for labour until eventually wages rise this extra rise or cost is burdened into the customer that?s how it works a completely voluntary system , to a Marxist this is exploitation and their solution is to surrender this system and put it all in control and ownership of the state, which crests ultimate power and a complete lopsided favour for the state which is completely involuntary, just see what happens if you don?t pay tax or follow laws that are implemented by the state.
+
Martin565
post 19.Nov.2020, 11:32 PM
Post #44

+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 19.Nov.2020, 11:37 PM
Post #45

When you don't speak "their" language, they go violent on you...
+

43 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topic
20 User(s) are reading this topic (20 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: