The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4   Reply to this topic

Is impossible to find a qualified job here?

My GF doesn't find a job

Bsmith
post 17.Nov.2017, 11:55 AM
Post #46

QUOTE (StuntUya @ 14.Nov.2017, 07:32 AM) *
but logic starts to seem a bit unfulfilling once you've seen a person's limb regrown in front of your own eyes.

Better lay off the shrooms, dude.
Go to the top of the page
+
Svedallas
post 17.Nov.2017, 12:09 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (Cheeseroller @ 17.Nov.2017, 09:46 AM) *
Personally, as an employer, if someone was over qualified but willing to do the job, I'd give them serious consideration. What I want are people with the willingness to sh ... (show full quote)

In theory this is true, and how it should be.

I too would prefer to hire an overqualified person. They will be no real need to micro manage, and, I would trust that they are "qualified" enough to be able to make sensible decisions.

But the reality of it all, many Swedish companies, oversee the qualified candidates, for stupid reasons such as they may have access to a broad network, or as it continues to rise, nepotism...
+
john.boy
post 20.Nov.2017, 08:39 PM
Post #48

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 17.Nov.2017, 01:09 PM) *
I would trust that they are "qualified" enough to be able to make sensible decisions.

And smile gladly if they challenged your direction, team leadership, and way of working that you had no intention of changing because you were originally looking for someone that fit the role and team, not over-qualified for it rolleyes.gif Then leaves once they find a better role more suited to them, or get bored, or feel they are not used to their full potential because you never intended them to be there in the first place.
+

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: