The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Serious Dressing in Stockholm

Rachel F
post 10.Apr.2006, 08:35 PM
Post #16

Ooooh The Filth, you're talking footwear...my kind of language.

This season I have been mainly wearing a pair of Replay motorbike boots, which I think are absolutely gorgeous in a tank girlie sort of way.

Yesterday, when it was Spring, before reverting to Winter today, I took the opportunity to slip into my purple suede wedge heel boots, just to give them a little trot around the block.

My piece de resistance is however a pair of knee length limited edition Dock Martens in patent oxblood - surprisingly feminine, not at all skin heady. However, I just can't wear them here because it takes about half an hour to lace myself into them - not practical when you have to keep taking your footwear off.
Go to the top of the page
+
The Filth
post 10.Apr.2006, 08:50 PM
Post #17

purple suede wedge heel boots... please tell me you wear those with fishnets.
+
Rachel F
post 10.Apr.2006, 09:05 PM
Post #18

Filth, do you actually know me?

Of course I wear them with fishnets, brown fishnets (not black - too common) with large netting.
+
The Filth
post 10.Apr.2006, 09:12 PM
Post #19

Not yet, not yet. you will be in my prayers tonite tho.
+
Rachel F
post 10.Apr.2006, 09:22 PM
Post #20

Filth

Bless you my child.

Just you remember those salient words of The Lord's Prayer

'And lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil'

Too much inflamatory footwear information much to close to bedtime.
+
The Filth
post 10.Apr.2006, 09:44 PM
Post #21

[quote="KatieA"]Filth

Bless you my child.

Just you remember those salient words of The Lord's Prayer

'And lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil'

quote]

"Except in the case of too much inflamatory footwear information much to close to bedtime" whispered the Holy Ghost in the Lord's ear... and they smiled knowingly.

And anyway, as any sex god(dess) knows regular updates on feminine footwear are always appreciated. A new thread/blog perhaps,,,? cobblers choice?
+
Beth
post 10.Apr.2006, 10:03 PM
Post #22

ah filthy living up to his name...and a captive audience and co-conspirateur for ms Katie's shoe fetish.

filthy, mention dwarves and you'll have her eating out of your boots.
+
The Filth
post 10.Apr.2006, 10:08 PM
Post #23

i did actually see a dwarf yesterday. v short. Are they born "shorter"? does the doctor say... oh,,, and its a ,,, its a.. a ... a dwarf. Or does it only become apparent later? Does anyone know?
+
Rachel F
post 10.Apr.2006, 10:09 PM
Post #24

Ah, already done Filth...my blog is Shoes and Cheese ( Cobblers and Gobblers I suppose) but I've been a bit of a slacker and haven't updated it lately...too busy being abused by nasty horrible shop workers.

I am surfing on Ebay and have come across some very, very nice jewel encrusted green velvet Prada shoes...The Holy Ghost would look damn hot in a pair of those, I can tell you.
+
The Filth
post 10.Apr.2006, 10:20 PM
Post #25

Shoes and cheese are all you need for a good night out.

Somehow, you know, when u imagine the holy trinity, there's god in ... sandals, there's jesus in ... blood encrusted sandals and then there's the holy ghost in jewel encrusted green velvet Prada shoes and a choker.

u get that?
+
Rachel F
post 10.Apr.2006, 10:36 PM
Post #26

Filth, I do believe that you have forgotten the whip...The Holy Ghost in choker, jewel encrusted green velvet Prada shoes and a large cat o nine tails.

Oh yes, with a nice lump of stilton and a pickled onion for good measure to cheer up poor old Jesus with his holey Holy feet.
+
The Filth
post 10.Apr.2006, 10:48 PM
Post #27

now thats what i call a vision... a lump of stilton, a small silverskin pickled onion on a wooden cocktail stick. Move over bread and wine, transubstantiations got a new menu...

and the whip, and the whip.
+
Faithless
post 11.Apr.2006, 01:48 AM
Post #28

Ă–stermalm can get very snobbish.
I suspect I know which place you went to...is the owner called Peter Lennartson?
If so, you entered one of the silliest, snobbish, St. Tropez wannabes stores in Stockholm.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: