The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >   Reply to this topic

Goverment to ban unsuitable dog owners

Alfredo
post 19.Mar.2007, 12:20 PM
Post #16

Which owners are the problem?
Go to the top of the page
+
Benzed
post 19.Mar.2007, 12:23 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Yendor)
Just like alcohol is not a problem, has never been and will never be. Its PEOPLE that have no control over their alcohol that is the problem. Crack down on people not alcohol!!

Crack and alcohol, now there´s a combination that will put feisty hounds and militarily soaked felines into the shade.

QUOTE (007)
QUOTE (Benzed)
Dirty.

he's talking about feline pussycats, not the other kinds of puszi.

This is my rifle, this is my gun.
This is for fighting, this is for fun.

QUOTE (VikingHumpingWitch)
I think it's a great idea. Unsuitable people should not be allowed to have pets. The definition of unsuitable should include anyone who lets their dog crap in public areas and doesn't clean it up. In fact, this should be punishable by a day in the stocks.

VHW (is distressed by the vastly increased amount of dog poo in her new area of residence)

But again, you could compare this to Archway or any part of London and by comparison these three to five Swedish turds are hamless. And in LOndon the only nutjobs are the ones who DO pick up the sidewalk shit ... !
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 19.Mar.2007, 12:27 PM
Post #18

Granted Frölunda has not achived the Parisian greatness of Archway in the medium of dog poo, but nevertheless I expect more of a country famed for its cleanliness and general sense of responsibility. I have encountered more turds in three weeks here than I did in a year living amongst the 414 gang.

There's no need for anyone to have dogs when they could have cats instead.
+
Sir Wobbly Camel
post 19.Mar.2007, 12:30 PM
Post #19

VHW: I'm with you on this one!

http://www.thelocal.se/discuss/viewtopic.p...light=etiquette
+
Elvis Has Left The Buildi...
post 19.Mar.2007, 12:33 PM
Post #20

cats dump everywhere also they just tend to burry it

i don't like the cats going in the sandboxes that kids play in or around, i got a cat dumping in my flower bed right outside my front door, dammit :evil:

another thing i see a few times that doesn't make sense is someone half a$$ picks up the dog excrement with a bag then they leave the bag on the ground, they have just taken the poop from existing only a month or so to being preserved for uh 10,000 years after the plastic finally disintigrates
+
Streja
post 19.Mar.2007, 01:02 PM
Post #21

Elvis be happy that you get free manure! Pfff!
+
B.b
post 19.Mar.2007, 01:11 PM
Post #22

i agree its the owners responsability but sometimes it could be that the dog has some issues..its still the owners responsability...my dog has separation ansiety he hates to be alone he destroys my favorite things like my favorite boots he is smart enough to know what i like the most...in the other hand it is soooo jobbit to have to be watching over him all the time when we have guest he has to be with a mouth piece...or in his pet taxi he dosent like anyone but just family... when there is a new member in the family it takes so long before he learns to trust and accept them...hes never unleech unless we are on the country completely alone...
+
FR
post 19.Mar.2007, 01:15 PM
Post #23

Some animals, including some breeds of dog, should not be kept as pets. I suppose you could try and blame the animal, but the animal did not choose to become the person's pet. Therefore, I blame the owner. It is the owner who chose to keep a dangerous animal as a pet.
+
Dave The Exchange Student
post 19.Mar.2007, 01:25 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (Yendor)
I have no problem with cats but i dont allow them around my house. To keep them away i spray them with the water hose.

*lol* Dude, you rock !

But how did you kill the dog exactly ? If a dog attacked me, I would aim for his nose with anything I have available.
+
B.b
post 19.Mar.2007, 01:27 PM
Post #25

fr my dog its a little yorkie and like i said he has issues i got him as a puppy and he is super cute... i have had that breed before and there was no problem with the others...like i said before it is super jobby even do he is small i still have to be on guard specially when we have kids around...he has to be in his little pet taxi.all the time
+
Alfredo
post 19.Mar.2007, 01:28 PM
Post #26

FR

''Some animals, including some breeds of dog, should not be kept as pets.''

Have you got a list?
+
post 19.Mar.2007, 01:45 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (b.cool.gif
fr my dog its a little yorkie and like i said he has issues i got him as a puppy and he is super cute... i have had that breed before and there was no problem with the others...like i said before it is super jobby even do he is small i still have to be on guard specially when we have kids around...he has to be in his little pet taxi.all the time

you need the dog whisperer, has anyone seen this guy on channel 4+ (i think), Ceaser someting.. amazing what he does with misbehaving dogs...

Oh yeah and thanks Steja tongue.gif
+
Mzungu
post 19.Mar.2007, 01:54 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (Elvis Left The Building)
you need the dog whisperer,

tongue.gif

"Margaret Woodhouse", was the UK's equivalent, I believe?
+
B.b
post 19.Mar.2007, 01:57 PM
Post #29

we have tried everything pills to calm him down and also some expensive plug in but nothing works...we took him to the vet to scan his brain and see if he had some screw loose but it turn out that he was super healthy...the vet said he is trying to protect us somehow
when is that program and what time...
+
post 19.Mar.2007, 02:02 PM
Post #30

it is an american show, I believe it is on monday at 7 or 8 pm channel 4+, here is the link:

http://www.tv4.se/tvtabla/program/9054.html
+

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: