Printable Version of Topic

Click here to view this topic in its original format

The Local _ Visas _ Non EU residence card maintenance requirements

Posted by: aussie1 6.Jan.2021, 02:09 AM

Hi Everyone!

My partner (EU cit) and I (Non-EU) are moving to Sweden together from Australia.

I was wondering does anyone know if the requirements for him meeting right of residence includes 'appropriate' housing? (like it does in 'moving to someone in Sweden' visa)

We just want to live in a room for rent for 6 months to get settled and if the maintenance requirements are the same as the 'moving to someone in Sweden' visa then a room for rent would not qualify.

Thanks for any information!

Powered by Invision Power Board (
© Invision Power Services (