The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >   Reply to this topic

Nazi threat in Sweden

Clear and present

Saywhatwhat
post 15.Sep.2018, 10:07 PM
Post #121

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 15.Sep.2018, 10:34 PM) *
And what's up with all the personal attacks, can't we just discuss things like grown adults?

Just calling it like I see it, right?

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 15.Sep.2018, 10:42 PM) *
Clearly the local isnt the place for reasoned debate, but have you considered that maybe education, lack of opportunity, racism in the work place, racism in the police forces, ... (show full quote)

Agree

Agree. Except no go zones. Cops are everywhere in the US.

And agree.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 15.Sep.2018, 10:12 PM
Post #122

What about Chicago, Ill, USA

Slavery has been over for quite a long time...

A "black" president from there has been elected and served two terms...

Chicago has been governed for years by Liberal Democrats, who have espoused all sorts of programs to advance the population...

Yet the black population continues to kill one another in great numbers without blinking an eye...

It's black on black!!!

Why???
+
skogsbo
post 16.Sep.2018, 06:57 AM
Post #123

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 15.Sep.2018, 09:12 PM) *
What about Chicago, Ill, USASlavery has been over for quite a long time...A "black" president from there has been elected and served two terms...Chicago has been gov ... (show full quote)

I think the white police seem to be pulling the trigger pretty quick too?

Think of all the recent mass school shootings, what colour were there?

I'd ignore your inner racist views and look at the facts instead. Plus figures only showed recorded the crime, if the police are racist you'll get more black crime, if certain parts of a city are patrolled more etc.. so the stats could be masking a whole society problem, not a race problem as you see it

I can't believe the local tolerated a site and a thread like this. I wouldn't want my website associated with the views many share on here and would have shut it down already. So goodbye as I don't have any desire to continue the debate, because it isn't one. It's more like a trump convention with a bunch of racists agreeing with each other.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Sep.2018, 03:37 PM
Post #124

My post was not racist and was not meant to be, those reading racism into my words need to look at themselves...

I posted things that have been happening for years and only asked why this can't be stopped and what reason it has existed for so long...
+
john.boy
post 17.Sep.2018, 05:19 PM
Post #125

QUOTE (Cedar2 @ 15.Sep.2018, 12:32 PM) *
Or it could have been caused by subjecting segregation and torture to them for generation after generation?

The sooner you stop blaming everything else and start to realise that the criminal is responsible for the crime, then that would be a start.

In USA, look carefully into the last few decades. Crime has risen sharply amongst the african american community, starting just after the Civil Rights successes, when now african americans are part of government, national and local, leaders of companies etc... Just maybe, crime has risen sharply because the liberals have made excuses for everything except blaming the criminal, softened sentencing and more.

Just look here in Sweden, the number of times you see the courts passing extremely light sentences for crimes committed. Sex crime sentencing, especially when the convicted is an immigrant, is a complete joke.

Criminals commit the crimes, it is as simple as that. Do not give them an incentive by making excuses for them.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 17.Sep.2018, 06:49 PM
Post #126

QUOTE (john.boy @ 17.Sep.2018, 06:19 PM) *
The sooner you stop blaming everything else and start to realise that the criminal is responsible for the crime, then that would be a start.In USA, look carefully into the las ... (show full quote)

Oof. I'll make this fast... Ok lets say we ignore history, I mean systemic oppression, I mean "excuses" as you say.

No excuses... So what you are saying is that black people just inherently commit more crimes. Why? Oh wait, me asking why is setting up for you to make an excuse. Or wait, they aren't integrating properly into white society. Isn't that also an excuse? Dare I ask why they aren't integrating, what holds them back from it? Oh wait, no excuses.

Well gee, I guess I just need to accept your stance and say black people just commit more crimes. I mean, I wouldnt want to make any excuses.

And refugees commit more crimes just because. No excuses, right? Well then wouldn't all the white refugees fleeing Europe during the world wars be criminals too? All those Jewish refugee criminals.
+
Gjeebes
post 18.Sep.2018, 03:43 AM
Post #127

Part of the issue is that Sweden did not ensure removal of failed asylum seekers. Last I read there were 12,000 people in Sweden who went underground. And Sweden being Sweden, the number is in reality likely much much higher.

Of course one will turn to crime without any other options; not just going to sit down and die, right?

Who is responsible? Well, if you are told to leave the country and you don't, you already a legal problem, right? Or maybe Saywhatintheface has some excuses why they should be able to stay illegally?

We can blame the criminal actions on the criminal, and we can also blame Sweden for its general half-ass-edness in how it carries out its policies. Sweden allowed people to place themselves in an impossible situation; Like Shovel-face said, "We have been naïve". I'm not sure he could really grasp the totality of that statement.

And in Sweden or Nordics in general, many children are of refugee parents who themselves have never received a proper education and don't value it. This gets passed on to their children. The parents don't know their own language well, nor Swedish. How do you think kids will turn out if they aren't supported to receive a full education (even a shitty Swedish one)?

Sweden is possibly one of the worst places to be an underground rejected asylum seeker because that situation can continue indefinitely, whereas in other countries a rejected applicant would simply be removed from the country (as Sweden has very very slowly started to do).

The ones who remain (that should have left) have zero support from the social safety nets, and are left to fend for themselves.

Its sad, but there always has been shit going on in the world. Always will be. It is pure stupidity to think Sweden has all the answers to that (even if it thinks it does).

And after spending more in 2015/16 on 163,000 refugees, than the entire UN world budget for "migrants", you'd think that money would have gone much farther and go to the people who actually need help (i.e. NOT those who could afford to pay smugglers to get them to Sweden and elsewhere), who are still stuck there, and dying.

For Sweden, it was never about "charity", it has been about perpetuating a false world-image founded in virtue-signalling and also stimulating their own economy (i.e. Sweden exploited the crisis). After-all, you can help someone, without constantly telling everyone how much you are helping someone.

If Sweden really wanted to save people, it would have granted visas.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 18.Sep.2018, 07:59 AM
Post #128

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 18.Sep.2018, 04:43 AM) *
Part of the issue is that Sweden did not ensure removal of failed asylum seekers. Last I read there were 12,000 people in Sweden who went underground. And Sweden being Sweden, ... (show full quote)

I agree that a rejected asylum seeker should be deported once served their deportation order. Or like some news about Sweden accepting in a guy who murdered his cousin then was granted asylum in Sweden because of his fear of his uncle's wrath. That person should not have been let in. I also agree with the court, hopefully, punishing the kid who held up the plane in protest.

At least you are able to understand that criminality is a complex issue. Unlike a few who think it is cut and dry... If black you are a criminal if a refugee you are a criminal. No excuses.

My beef isn't about Sweden's mishandling and general failure of taking in refugees, clearly. Although it contributes to conditions which are known to increase criminality. As you yourself mention, Gjeebes.

It's the statements about black people in the US and UK. There is a world of difference between them and a rejected asylum seeker. Like centuries of disadvantage and mistreatment in a country that is and has been their home. Oops, an excuse. And gosh, lets see who says "they could go back to Africa"

Weird that those who are overrepresented in crime statistics, or those populations who have more social problems, share the general problem of disadvantage in whatever society they are in. Poor white people, black people, Mexicans, native Americans, Arabs...

For those who said slavery has been over a long time, and civil rights had successes so there is no excuse... The effects of slavery still exist and the civil rights movement, although yes MLK is dead, it still exists in many forms and always has to fight new generations of prejudice people.

I bet there are some on here who find nothing wrong with what happened in Charlottesville that it is an ok thing that white 20 something's march around saying things like, "The jews will not replace us".

Not saying that specifically creates criminals. There are just some deeply engrained social ills, generation after generation, that unfold into many problems... Criminality being one of them.

Is cause and effect not a basic principle of understanding? Or is that an excuse?
+
Saywhatwhat
post 18.Sep.2018, 10:27 AM
Post #129

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 15.Sep.2018, 11:12 PM) *
What about Chicago, Ill, USASlavery has been over for quite a long time...A "black" president from there has been elected and served two terms...Chicago has been gov ... (show full quote)

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 16.Sep.2018, 04:37 PM) *
My post was not racist and was not meant to be, those reading racism into my words need to look at themselves...I posted things that have been happening for years and only ask ... (show full quote)

Your comment was not racist. Saying slavery is over in a way that implies it's neatly tucked away in history and it's effects shouldn't exist because it is over, is a bit ignorant.

There is progress in the black community... Doesn't mean it's all better. There is still plenty of prejudice... Especially in Chicago.

There are plenty of people that condemn all the violence in that city, of all colors. And it is very known that it is mostly gang violence.

There is no single answer as to why it continues. I lean towards centuries of racism, prejudice, lack of opportunities, lack of job advancement, lack of homeownership and the ability to create generational wealth, lack of educational funding... Etc. Those are conditions that often lead to disenfranchisement which often leads to the formation of gangs.

From there, violence amongst gangs happens for multiple reasons but I would say that power drives it. When those who have no prospects of gaining power, or face barriers as mentioned above, they will go to extreme lengths to feel powerful and keep whatever power they have, over a crew or neighborhood, or distribution rights.

Put the ease of getting hardcore guns into the mix and you have murder. Not blaming guns but when there is a power struggle and people have guns then they will be shot.

Gang violence is a plague to the black community. No doubt. It's complicated.

Not saying you did, Gamla, because I know how sensitive you are when you feel challenged and start calling people names, it is just very ignorant to think that because of some success that all problems are solved and to ignore the conditions that cause such things like rampant black on black crime largely due to gang violence.

Again, not saying it's you. There are others who think their head is out of the sand because they can say black people in the US and UK have high crime stats and same with middle eastern people in Sweden. No shit. Maybe that's lifting your head out of the sand in Sweden, stating the obvious, but in the real world admitting there is a problem is just the beginning. Then comes the real challenge of finding and correcting the multiple conditions that causes these problems. Which in Sweden I believe a large problem is their spineless PC bullshit and inability to punish criminals.

Saying that they are criminals just because that is what they are is firmly placing your head back in the sand.

Either way, my issue is with what people say about black people in the US and UK.

Why Sweden took in so many refugees and caused themselves all these problems is beyond me. They obviously can't handle it. I think a large problem is that they have chances to weed out/ deport violent criminals, Isis fighters, fake asylum seekers, but they don't. They are too afraid to send asylum seekers back to their country even when the UN declares them a non threatening area. They are too afraid to say no to sharia law in public. Households can, sure, why not. But then if there is an "honor killing" it is still murder and should be punished as so.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 18.Sep.2018, 03:13 PM
Post #130

QUOTE (Savage @ 18.Sep.2018, 01:11 PM) *
Actually, in the UK and the US.Statistics are available to show a clear higher proportion of crime based on ethnicity.But it isn't just black and white, as the statistics ... (show full quote)

Circles and circles and circles. This is futile because as a typical conservative you cling to these numbers without asking why. And then over and over pointing to these numbers. I agree that MINORITIES are represented in crime stats much more than white people in the US. Do you not get that? I don't dispute these numbers. Do you ever ask why though? Or do you just believe that everyone but white people are inherently more criminal? Hmmm, don't get me wrong, not calling you racist... What you seem to be implying sounds pretty racist.

It is laughable that you say, "gangs" (are) a Marxist excuse.

So the "left" has created the vice lords, gangster disciples, crips, bloods, the Aryan brotherhood, MS 13, Latin kings etc...

Please explain yourself.

Because the culture of people grouping themselves has been going on for, well, since people. It was for strength and security.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 18.Sep.2018, 03:50 PM
Post #131

QUOTE (Cedar2 @ 18.Sep.2018, 04:31 PM) *
"So called blacks"...and how do you call them?

Right? Hard enough for them to say black PEOPLE.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Sep.2018, 03:53 PM
Post #132

People have mentioned explanations/reasons as to the cause of minority crime and to justify/identify its existance...

NOBODY has given reason/justification to explain the same minority population that is law abiding and does not participate in criminal activity...

Why???
+
Saywhatwhat
post 18.Sep.2018, 04:18 PM
Post #133

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 18.Sep.2018, 04:53 PM) *
People have mentioned explanations/reasons as to the cause of minority crime and to justify/identify its existance...NOBODY has given reason/justification to explain the same ... (show full quote)

Pretty simple. Not everyone is the same. That's why it's bad to generalize.

I thought people could grasp that but obviously not.

As you mentioned, there are successes in minority communities. Doesn't mean everyone. White people rape, murder, are serial killers... They commit crime too. But that doesn't mean everyone. Vice versa.. lots of successful white people, doesn't make all white people successful automatically...

Although they have a leg up in the world
+
SmokerT69
post 18.Sep.2018, 04:24 PM
Post #134

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 18.Sep.2018, 05:18 PM) *
lots of successful white people, doesn't make all white people successful automatically.... Although they have a leg up in the world

That's funny, I could of sworn eastern Asians, Japanese, Koreans, Chinese etc actually make more money that whites on average and also have better education and jobs. Those damn statistics again... it couldn't possibly have anything to do with their culture?
+
SmokerT69
post 18.Sep.2018, 04:28 PM
Post #135

Just like I'm sure it's not a culture problem that my first day in SFI we had all the new students gather in the auditorium for "integration". You know, we had to be reminded that we can't attack gays, and that we have to shake woman's hands. This "integration" class was obviously for the germans and french, they just have behaviour problems compared to Swedes.
+

10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: