The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5   Reply to this topic

What has happened to TL?

Where is everybody?

Gamla Hälsingebock
post 22.May.2013, 11:56 PM
Post #61

The name/s ring a bell...not sure what the agenda was.
Go to the top of the page
+
kumbie
post 27.May.2013, 05:09 PM
Post #62

TL = Thailand !! LOL
+
Model T Ford
post 31.May.2013, 12:15 PM
Post #63

Hi guys, I'm back, especially because of good old Gus's entreaties.

Was away in Costa Rica - hoping to hook up again with all the Agency loonies - when he and others posted about my possible return, and only figured out now how to get around being banned - adopting a new user name, and having a different e-mail address.

Have certainly not forgotten about Sweden, Have had the most incredibly difficult time, moving my furniture to the States.

Seems Sapo got involved, thinking that I was taking revenge for not being set up as 'Jihad Jan'e lover/assassin of loony Lars Vilks, but much more of that later.

Hi again.
+
intrepidfox
post 31.May.2013, 01:54 PM
Post #64

Good try but if you had of been Trow, JJ would have been here directly biggrin.gif
+
Model T Ford
post 31.May.2013, 02:04 PM
Post #65

JJ is still suffering from over indulging yesterday, but he will be back when the demons dissipate, especially when I expand upon the Sapo plot to fit me up as a riicin poisoner of officialdom.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 31.May.2013, 08:09 PM
Post #66

Well?...We are waiting for a conspiracy post from you...let's see if you are as inventive as the one and only Trow!

C'mon, give it a try, there are people salivating now with the thought of debunking any thing you say...Let's see what you got!!!!!!!
+
High Priestess Kang - Slu...
post 12.Mar.2014, 06:03 PM
Post #67

+
Model T Ford
post 12.Mar.2014, 06:15 PM
Post #68

Hi, HPK, nice to hear from you, and hope you, Doc and little Maxie are all well and content.

I am plugging away, back in the States in New Haven, as you can see.

Perhaps we can meet up sometime when you all come up this way, and I shall be heading south when the climate change lets up, to see relatives down in Florida.

All the best,

The still Trow
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 12.Mar.2014, 07:49 PM
Post #69

AKA...Cogito!!!
+
cogito
post 12.Mar.2014, 09:30 PM
Post #70

QUOTE (Gamla H?lsingebock @ 29.Mar.2013, 12:11 AM) *
I think we are waiting for the other "shoe to drop", like I said, the thought of a secret moderator is giving second thought to posting...especially in a carefree an ... (show full quote)

Right, GH. it was the creepy thought of the secret moderators. One of whom, I believe, is still around, posting under different user names, sometimes here on the board under one name, sometimes in comments after news stories under a different name.

QUOTE (Max Reaver @ 29.Mar.2013, 08:31 PM) *
Sort of wishing byke was here lol. It was never boring when he did his stuff.

Agree. And those who mobbed him out are still here, boring us to tears. One of the byke bullies periodically announces that he is leaving the forum for EVUH. And yet, like Banquo's ghost, he keeps showing up at the table.

QUOTE (Gamla H?lsingebock @ 12.Mar.2014, 07:49 PM) *
AKA...Cogito!!!

Ah, Gamla H. You flatter me.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 12.Mar.2014, 09:33 PM
Post #71

laugh.gif... rolleyes.gif
+
High Priestess Kang - Slu...
post 12.Mar.2014, 10:49 PM
Post #72

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 12.Mar.2014, 01:15 PM) *
Hi, HPK, nice to hear from you, and hope you, Doc and little Maxie are all well and content.I am plugging away, back in the States in New Haven, as you can see.Perhaps we can ... (show full quote)

Be careful what you wish for. We venture North these days. wink.gif

Your nephew is flourishing. I'm convinced he's already smarter than his parents (not that it says much) and it turns out he's just a kind, gentle lad. Perhaps the babies got mixed up at the hospital?

I hope you're well and giving everyone the hell they deserve.

Much love...
Kang
+

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: