The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5   Reply to this topic

Honestly...How does someone gets a girlfriend in Sweden

Helsingborg
post 10.Feb.2008, 01:58 PM
Post #61

Hello Zacost!
Try the girl at work place, Education centres. If you did not get means you will never get. Go where you have more chances insteading of waiting long for them. They will anyway not even respond properly. Trying hard is useless. Try in an easy way possible. If you did not find any then try to find foreign women. It's easier. Don't waste your time.
Go to the top of the page
+
Bella
post 10.Feb.2008, 06:31 PM
Post #62

You are right `Confused`i think its the same thing about Swedish guys also, they are not serious or they think its not important to have a lady in your life if you can musturbate and go to sleep.

I have been trying to meet Swedish guys but am always falling into wrong hands.

quote="zacost"]Dear readers,

I am really confused, I have traveled the world, I ve met with different cultures and races but I still cant find my place in Sweden.

How does someone really get a girl in this country? people appear to be too serious here, they are very polite, intellectual, educated but there is just something missing!
I am French from African origins and I do speak good English from my previous stays in the USA and Canada. I am 34 years and quite ok looking...but I have tried all possible best known approach here, it's hard with these ladies...they speak well, have fun with u, give u their numbers but NEVER answer you back!

Am I the only one witnessing this "horrible" and "hypocritical" attitude from swedish ladies?...sorry I don't mean to be rude, I am just trying to understand.

I really need to hear from u all...

Thanks for taking your time for reading my post.

Regards.

The confused man...[/quote]
+
Bella
post 10.Feb.2008, 06:31 PM
Post #63

You are right `Confused`i think its the same thing about Swedish guys also, they are not serious or they think its not important to have a lady in your life if you can musturbate and go to sleep.

I am really confused, I have traveled the world, I ve met with different cultures and races but I still cant find my place in Sweden.

How does someone really get a girl in this country? people appear to be too serious here, they are very polite, intellectual, educated but there is just something missing!
I am French from African origins and I do speak good English from my previous stays in the USA and Canada. I am 34 years and quite ok looking...but I have tried all possible best known approach here, it's hard with these ladies...they speak well, have fun with u, give u their numbers but NEVER answer you back!

Am I the only one witnessing this "horrible" and "hypocritical" attitude from swedish ladies?...sorry I don't mean to be rude, I am just trying to understand.

Regards.

The confused man...[/quote]
+
*Guest*
post 10.Feb.2008, 06:37 PM
Post #64

[quote=Bella]You are right `Confused`i think its the same thing about Swedish guys also, they are not serious or they think its not important to have a lady in your life if you can musturbate and go to sleep.

Regards.

The confused man...[/quote][/quote]

It sounds like "Rosie Palm and her five finger friends" are the most popular girls in Sweden.
+
Ezpen The Caveman
post 10.Feb.2008, 07:03 PM
Post #65

Get a girlfriend!?!? I could make a huge list of tips, but some tips are here:

* FOR MEN ONLY *
1. Never run after them.
2. Flirt around a little bit. Have female friends you can talk with * No screwing partners *.
3. Don't ever give them too much attention.
4. Stop give her anything when they do something you can't live with.
5. Never get angry...just walk away. Let them do their "playing", while you're actually doing your "business". ohmy.gif)
6. Flirt with 4-5 girls incl. the one you want.
7. Get naughty in the begining. Call when you've say so, but call every 2 day tops. Once in a week is good too.
8. Don't screw her too good. At least don't be satisfied with what she does to you...even if you are.
9. Withdraw and pay attention to the other women. Give compliments to her female friends. Never give GF too much compliments. Only a little in the begining.
10. Have a headache when she wants sex. Stop sending text messages and call her. Only respond.
11. Don't come to her even if you want, but play a little hard to get. Give her a only a "maybe" when you're invited.
12. Let the women come to you, and select the one you can live with.

From experince these tips are very useful, but use them with sense...since women are different in the way that their demands are. Some women might call you 3 times a day...or wants you to call them 3 times a day. But remember... only every second day tops. If she wants you.. she'll contact you. Otherwise there's always other women that deserve a chance.
+
Mzungu
post 10.Feb.2008, 08:00 PM
Post #66

Espen...Do you still have single status? LOL
+
Ezpen The Caveman
post 11.Feb.2008, 11:12 AM
Post #67

Yepp... but I am currently doing my "business"... laugh.gif
I am still sweet and honest with the girls, but not putting much into it. I am picky, and running after the girls is just a waste of time. As single, I am in a win - win situation and I am keeping my options open.
+
Mzungu
post 11.Feb.2008, 02:46 PM
Post #68

Espen...All work and no play,is extremely bad for body and soul. You are by your accounts sweet and honest to the girls,sure,sure, what else could one say?
Just remember beggars can't be choosers,there is such a thing as a brown paper bag!

*remember the old saying,'you don't look at the mantelpiece when you poke the fire* laugh.gif
+
jim747
post 11.Feb.2008, 06:40 PM
Post #69

QUOTE (Ezpen The Caveman)
Get a girlfriend!?!? I could make a huge list of tips, but some tips are here:

* FOR MEN ONLY *
1. Never run after them.
2. Flirt around a little bit. Have female friends you can talk with * No screwing partners *.
3. Don't ever give them too much attention.
4. Stop give her anything when they do something you can't live with.
5. Never get angry...just walk away. Let them do their "playing", while you're actually doing your "business". ohmy.gif)
6. Flirt with 4-5 girls incl. the one you want.
7. Get naughty in the begining. Call when you've say so, but call every 2 day tops. Once in a week is good too.
8. Don't screw her too good. At least don't be satisfied with what she does to you...even if you are.
9. Withdraw and pay attention to the other women. Give compliments to her female friends. Never give GF too much compliments. Only a little in the begining.
10. Have a headache when she wants sex. Stop sending text messages and call her. Only respond.
11. Don't come to her even if you want, but play a little hard to get. Give her a only a "maybe" when you're invited.
12. Let the women come to you, and select the one you can live with.

From experince these tips are very useful, but use them with sense...since women are different in the way that their demands are. Some women might call you 3 times a day...or wants you to call them 3 times a day. But remember... only every second day tops. If she wants you.. she'll contact you. Otherwise there's always other women that deserve a chance.

Quality my Nordic Brother!!
+
jim747
post 11.Feb.2008, 06:44 PM
Post #70

[quote="*remember the old saying,'you don't look at the mantelpiece when you poke the fire* laugh.gif[/quote]

Yes you do, just don't pick a decrepit looking mantlepiece!! :evil:
+
Holecutter > The Howl ...
post 11.Feb.2008, 06:56 PM
Post #71

It counts when one porker is all of 18 inches and ones tongue is a good 12 inches. They will be standing in-line gagging for it...believe me. Just last week I was kidnapped by Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson because they had heard about my tongue. A whole week tried to the bedpost as they had their way with me...good for the old diet though. Had to get away quick as I heard President Bush Mr's and Hilary wanted some as well...have you seen those women, those two would make one give up humping for life.

:twisted:
+
Streja
post 12.Feb.2008, 11:37 AM
Post #72

God all those pathetic people hmm.
+
Djinghis
post 12.Feb.2008, 01:11 PM
Post #73

i dont think swedish girls are hard to get.
ok, the girls around stureplan can be a bit tougher, try going to any random indie-joint, im sure youll find a nice girl there.
+
Streja
post 12.Feb.2008, 01:17 PM
Post #74

Good point! Some of them are quite attracted to lesbians as well. smile.gif Tarts with hearts.
+

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: