The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Gothenburg Mayhem - June 3rd

*Kodos*
post 19.May.2006, 03:59 PM
Post #1

So as not to confuse anyone out there (mainly us silly Yanks)...mind damaging debauchery and mayhem will commence on the 3rd of June (a Saturday) in Gothenburg.

As Littlefair has said...there are several interested parties willing to engage in shameless behaviour on said evening. A venue has yet to be determined. I believe we are going to need a Gothenburger to pick one. Leaving it to Andy and me would be, well, foolish.

So...here it is. SATURDAY - JUNE 3rd. Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate. The more the merrier. This includes you...you silent lurkers...yes...we know you are out there.

Humour Andy and me and RSVP. Andy and I have sent a demand to Maryboy and his lover, Jennyboy, to join us, as well.

Hole and Mark Base...your absence will not be tolerated, let alone...permitted. :twisted:
Go to the top of the page
+
*Littlefair*
post 19.May.2006, 04:00 PM
Post #2

Ticket is booked I am confirmed. :twisted:
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 19.May.2006, 04:03 PM
Post #3

Oh damn I am already booked that day with one of my hordes of friends, I thought it was going to be the 5th... haha just kidding, I don't have any friends.
+
*Kodos*
post 19.May.2006, 04:05 PM
Post #4

I almost threw up...until I read your last sentence.

You naughty, naughty witch!!!!
+
*Littlefair*
post 19.May.2006, 04:32 PM
Post #5

We have a maybe from Roowhip we need the locals to help otherwise I am gonna suggest th Dubliner. :twisted:
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 19.May.2006, 04:35 PM
Post #6

I personally think the Dubliner is overpriced and overrated and would suggest The Rover because that's got lots of beers (including Swedish ale, hahha) for Dock to try. But I will go anywhere cos I'm flexible.
+
*Littlefair*
post 19.May.2006, 04:40 PM
Post #7

OK the rover it is cheers VHW I was hoping you would show to give us a good location.

SO

June 3rd
6:30
The Rover

Finally we have a plan. :twisted:
+
Roowhip
post 19.May.2006, 04:40 PM
Post #8

Does anywhere sell APPLE cider...?
+
*Littlefair*
post 19.May.2006, 04:41 PM
Post #9

I saw a few places that had Strongbow I think. :twisted:
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 19.May.2006, 04:43 PM
Post #10

Kopparberg apple cider is widely available though I can't actually say for sure they have in the Rover.

Incidentally Benzed and Jason know this town much better than I do so may have better rendezvous suggestions.
+
Roowhip
post 19.May.2006, 04:43 PM
Post #11

Roowhip wrote:

I saw a few places that had Strongbow I think.

Well that's promising although I expect to be greeted with a champagne first laugh.gif (after all I am a Stenbock...no other reason of course)
+
*Littlefair*
post 19.May.2006, 04:44 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (VikingHumpingWitch)
Kopparberg apple cider is widely available though I can't actually say for sure they have in the Rover.

Incidentally Benzed and Jason know this town much better than I do so may have better rendezvous suggestions.

I have emailed Jason and I have no contact details for benny we will have to wait and see. :twisted:
+
*Littlefair*
post 19.May.2006, 04:55 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Roowhip)
Roowhip wrote:

I saw a few places that had Strongbow I think.

Well that's promising although I expect to be greeted with a champagne first laugh.gif (after all I am a Stenbock...no other reason of course)

For you Andersson a champagne will be no problem whatsoever. :twisted:
+
Nuname
post 19.May.2006, 05:10 PM
Post #14

The Rover has english cider in bottles but nothing on draught. Dubliner has Strongbow on tap, Bishops arms, Jamesons & I think the Beefeater all have bottles.
+
*Streja*
post 19.May.2006, 05:48 PM
Post #15

Where is the Rover then? Never heard of it hmm and I live here.

If it's a loud pub then maybe not cos we need to be able to hear eachother smile.gif
+

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: