The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3   Reply to this topic

Sweden is Again in the Spot-light As Its Retarded

approach to education breaches the surface

Gjeebes
post 15.Jan.2018, 11:19 AM
Post #31

QUOTE (HelloAll @ 22.Dec.2017, 05:52 PM) *
What on earth are you referring to?

I am referring to, for example, this:

Attached Image

Yes, hen, a highly-educated universitetslektor, is heavily involved with ""Gender studies" [that] attempt to "clarify" the complexity underlying why people become the women and men that they are..."

And, oddly, they don't seem to have any need for help from men, or to give men a voice, in any supposed "discussion" and "clarification" of "why people become the women and men that they are".

"Gender" studies sans men...hmmm, I just have wonder what their narrative could possibly embrace...

[hint: The Gender War (in Sweden) - Könskriget - (English subs), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfYtOITj9QA]

Many "departments" like this at Unis in Sweden, run entirely by "women" (disclaimer: yes, I dangerously use the word "women", as I simply cannot keep up with all those new "flavour of the week" gender designations that are being pumped out ad infinitum, that apparently supersede the two hateful biological designations, originally discovered, in nature).
Go to the top of the page
+
Gjeebes
post 19.Dec.2018, 06:17 PM
Post #32

This could be popular again...
+
ankur jha
post 22.Dec.2018, 11:46 AM
Post #33

Ten years of compulsory schooling, but most students continue to the three-year upper secondary school. Around one-third go on to higher education at universities and colleges throughout Sweden
+
Bsmith
post 22.Dec.2018, 12:29 PM
Post #34

And then become truck drivers.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 22.Dec.2018, 02:48 PM
Post #35

The popular "Too many chiefs and not enough Indians" syndrome...
+
BlackfDes
post 22.Dec.2018, 10:02 PM
Post #36

What a bizarre and extended rant from the kvetching curmudgeon, Gjeebes!

After reading this "thread" I was trying to picture the person who started it, Gjeebes, and it reminded me of some fields I saw in Australia which were absolutely covered in bullshit and horseshit. That shit was all over the place like it had spewed forth out of some enormously gaping pipehole.

Since the origin of the "thread" is Gjeebes, its not really that surprising because so many bizarre bullshit threads full of horseshit spew out of the kvetching curmudgeon's enormous gaping pipehole.

The question then: is it his mouth, or his arse?
+
Bsmith
post 22.Dec.2018, 11:11 PM
Post #37

Some call it shit, others fertilizer.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 23.Dec.2018, 12:13 AM
Post #38

Shit and Trolls, are synonymous!!!
+

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: