The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Sweden debates fate of returned foreign fighters

Why are they even debating this?!

cootje1976
post 25.Feb.2019, 11:21 AM
Post #1

Simple take on this would be that since you went to fight a jihadi war, you should have your Swedish nationality revoked. Those people are a hazard and would take up valuable resources of the police and the justice system.
Can these people be rehabilitated? Maybe… Do you want to take the risk? Rather not….

Don’t get me wrong, most people deserve a second chance, but with this?! Once they went there they become a national security treat, and have to be treated as such.

Of course there are some corner cases (as usual), but nonetheless how would we be sure?

In the Netherlands we sorted it out rather quick: https://www.politico.eu/article/netherlands...they-join-isil/
Go to the top of the page
+
Bsmith
post 25.Feb.2019, 12:33 PM
Post #2

Totally agree. They made a choice to become an enemy of the state. That is treason. There should be no return other than to a firing squad.
+
Gjeebes
post 25.Feb.2019, 03:40 PM
Post #3

But this is a perfect opportunity for Meatballia to exploit, to show the world it is holier than thou. Apparently being viewed as the politically correct centre of the universe, is good for business.

After having suffered 6 years in the Greasy Meatball, in all its feigned glory, I predict these POSs will be given flats, jobs, and anything else they are lacking. And the Meatballs will make it known far and wide, that they have done so (extra PC power-points).

Let's not forget, Meatballia has exported more jihadi's per capita than any other country (in the EU (only)?).

So, it only makes sense they also take care of them after they spawn.

The future of the Meatballs and their "New Country" people, is surely a bright one.

[So not missing living in that mess.]
+
Bsmith
post 25.Feb.2019, 04:27 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 25.Feb.2019, 03:40 PM) *
I predict these POSs will be given flats, jobs, and anything else they are lacking. And the Meatballs will make it known far and wide, that they have done so (extra PC power-points).

Unfortunately, I fear you may be correct in your prediction.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 25.Feb.2019, 07:10 PM
Post #5

Again, the joys of Liberalism!!!
+
Svedallas
post 2.Mar.2019, 04:24 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (cootje1976 @ 25.Feb.2019, 11:21 AM) *
Simple take on this would be that since you went to fight a jihadi war, you should have your Swedish nationality revoked. Those people are a hazard and would take up valuable ... (show full quote)

Completely agree.
I cannot believe that this is even a topic of discussion.

They are associated with terror groups, and should have their citizenship revoked immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntMiuqnoGzY

Watch this video, and the many out there. There are literally hundreds of extremists living in Sweden. Hundreds.

+

Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: