The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Denmark vs Sweden - Returning ISIS Fighters

Two Very Different Approaches

Gjeebes
post 27.Mar.2019, 04:57 PM
Post #1

from: https://www.thelocal.dk/20190327/it-would-b...-syria-fighters

Denmark's efforts against returning terrorist killers:

1) “It would have been better if they had died in battle, but unfortunately, not all of them did,” the minister added."

2) "He added that authorities were doing all they can to prosecute foreign fighters who have returned to Denmark.

Those efforts have resulted in convictions of 13 people who have travelled to Syria or attempted to travel to Syria, he said.

“Nine of them have had their Danish citizenships revoked and been expelled [sentenced to deportation, ed.]. Five of those had dual citizenship. The remaining four had Danish citizenship only and could therefore not be deported,” the minister said."

Sweden's efforts against returning terrorist killers:

0) "An Isis jihadi fighter returned to his home in Sweden to have wounds to his shoulder treated for free at a state-run hospital, before returning to the front line in Syria,..."

from: https://www.thelocal.se/20190301/isis-jihad...reat-war-wounds

original story: https://www.expressen.se/gt/is-terroristen-...ka-till-syrien/
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 27.Mar.2019, 05:40 PM
Post #2

The obvious question is when this guy walked into hospital did they knew he was returning from Syria, what id did he use, did sapo etc even know he had left? When he returned did he fly direct or via and using the schengen open borders? Clearly gaps in the system but where are they? Had the eu not stopped sweden doing border checks would he have been picked up?.

The local and expressen .. two high end journalist sources, I'm sure they researched it fully.

I presume in the wonderful gjeebistan you don't have any terrorism or Isis issues?
+
Gjeebes
post 27.Mar.2019, 06:03 PM
Post #3

Presumption is one of your main problems.

That, and being slightly retarded.
+
skogsbo
post 27.Mar.2019, 06:44 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 27.Mar.2019, 05:03 PM) *
Presumption is one of your main problems.

I would agree presuming everything you read on the local to represent the whole story is taking a major journalist risk. Confirmation bias in your case, but don't let that get in the way of your agenda.

I noticed your couldn't answer any of my points and just resorted to childish insults, I suspect you are not so academic as you wish to make out here, if your first response to having a link challenged is like this.

+
Gjeebes
post 27.Mar.2019, 07:12 PM
Post #5

Oh, seems I forgot, you are quite pompous too.

"I noticed your couldn't answer any of my points and just resorted to childish insults, I suspect you are not so academic as you wish to make out here, if your first response to having a link challenged is like this."

I was waiting for this predicable comment.

Thick as you are, you fail to realise the difference between being incapable of standing one's ground and deciding not wasting your time on an energy sucking idiot such as yourself.

To splain it in a way you might possibly comprehend, you are not an important person to me. I could give a flying fuck what you think, about anything and I don't feel any need/obligation to answer to you, whatsoever.

+
skogsbo
post 27.Mar.2019, 07:24 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 27.Mar.2019, 06:12 PM) *
Oh, seems I forgot, you are quite pompous too."I noticed your couldn't answer any of my points and just resorted to childish insults, I suspect you are not so academi ... (show full quote)

Are you anti sweden because you were sacked for insulting people all time?

I don't care what you think, but you should at least defend your data. You started this thread after all.
+
Gjeebes
post 28.Mar.2019, 04:59 AM
Post #7

I wasn't sacked, I resigned.

And no, I do not need to defend anything against the constant small-minded drivel that flows in from your childish imagination which predictably, time and time again, attempts to rose-tint everything in Meatballia, when something arises that offends your sensibilities.

By this time, I would guess you are a paid stooge, one of many, for TL, whose only goal is to whitewash any and all scandals a la Meatball presented here.

After-all, Meatballia is nothing without is faux PR image.

And for the more intelligent among us: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/eu...n-a7371266.html

Not exactly a secret, the Meatballian "milk & cookies" approach to pretty much anything.
+
skogsbo
post 28.Mar.2019, 09:01 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 28.Mar.2019, 03:59 AM) *
I wasn't sacked, I resigned.

You agreed to leave then.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 28.Mar.2019, 10:31 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 27.Mar.2019, 05:40 PM) *
The obvious question is when this guy walked into hospital did they knew he was returning from Syria, what id did he use, did sapo etc even know he had left? When he returned ... (show full quote)

Sure, there are things to consider, but you are acting as if this is an isolated incident. It’s no secret that Sweden has provided the highest amount of isis recruits in all of the world outside of their countries of origin. Or are you in disbelief?

And yes, we don’t know his exact wounds, however, if it was something like a dislocated shoulder one would think they could take care of it in Syria. I can’t really think of why they, isis, would t be able to treat shrapnel or a gunshot wound... I mean c’mon...

So if for some reason it was shrapnel or a gunshot wound that had minor treatment... well, that’s where the sack of meatballs dropped the meatball....

“Thomas Lindén, chairman of the ethics advisory panel at Sweden's Läkarförbund doctors' union, said it was wrong to expect doctors to consider anything apart medical needs when deciding who to treat.

"We don't judge people. We provide care according to the medical need and without looking at what a person is or what they have done," he told the newspaper.

"We give care to rich and poor, to murderers and people sitting in prison. If people need to be punished, there are other parts of society that can do it. Healthcare should not become part of the apparatus of punishment."

This is very typical of Sweden... one, burying heads in sand, two, avoiding responsibility and blaming it on something else....

Of course there is nothing wrong with treating anyone who needs medical attention. Just as there is nothing wrong with a hospital reporting gunshot wounds/ stab wounds/ even shrapnel wounds to the police... immediately. There is also nothing wrong with handcuffing a patient to a gurney when they have suspicious wounds such as those mentioned... in fact, in sane countries, it is protocol to report said injuries.

But skogsbo, you are picking at skin and not getting to the meat of the point which is those who are known isis members should be held and deported ASAP, and those who are suspected should be held and questioned... not treated with naive optimism that they will be reformed if we keep giving them free shit.

Sweden is like a naive child stumbling through the dark.

Side note, because one of the articles mentioned it I believe, that Sweden took in former Nazis to “reform” them. Just goes to show that they were always nazi sympathizers. “Oh you poor nazi, come, you must have had it so hard.” I love that in NYC they deported an 80+ year old man who was a Nazi criminal and had been hiding out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.co...ported.amp.html

Fuck him and anyone who is or was an isis member.

Wayyyyyy too much tolerance for bullshit in Sweden.

True it is a predicament when they are born citizens of Denmark or Sweden, but then how hard is it to hold them where war criminals are held... if there isn’t a place like that then how about prison?

The mentality of a pub at closing should be used in these cases....

“You don’t have to go home, but you need to get the hell out of here”

+
skogsbo
post 28.Mar.2019, 11:50 AM
Post #10

What's...

Any links in how many left sweden to show it's the most in the whole world?

Deporting.. Yeah I agree, or in court followed by life sentence. Problem with deporting is to where? There are international rules.

The logical solution would be for western forces to not accept any isis surrenders, what happens on the battlefield, stays on the battlefield. The isis fighters should be happy as they'll get to their 62 virgins quicker.

With schengen open borders it's near impossible to control who comes and goes. The eu is in denial.

+
Uncle Fred
post 28.Mar.2019, 01:24 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 28.Mar.2019, 11:50 AM) *
What's... Any links in how many left sweden to show it's the most in the whole world?Deporting.. Yeah I agree, or in court followed by life sentence. Problem with de ... (show full quote)

72 Virgins
+
skogsbo
post 28.Mar.2019, 01:34 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 28.Mar.2019, 12:24 PM) *
72 Virgins

Of course. Big fingers... small keypad.. maybe even declining eye sight!!
+
Saywhatwhat
post 28.Mar.2019, 04:26 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 28.Mar.2019, 11:50 AM) *
What's... Any links in how many left sweden to show it's the most in the whole world?Deporting.. Yeah I agree, or in court followed by life sentence. Problem with de ... (show full quote)

My mistake, most in the western world... well, 2nd behind Belgium... regardless, one of the highest amounts per capita come from Sweden... so as I said before, isis members coming back to Sweden for medical treatment is not an isolated incident.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardia...o-end-extremism

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/ne...gazine-37578919

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.co...sweden-germany/

Quite an interesting problem they have wouldn’t you say skogsbo?

And if you notice by comparing reports and dates of, the amount increased pretty drastically and Sweden went from third, behind Denmark and Belgium, to 2nd.... maybe a more recent report will have them first... or maybe those reports are scrubbed. I don’t know.

Deporting to where you say? Well, if no country will accept them, in the case of the old nazi in the US (until recently)... then I say put them in prison. No brainer. What international rules of deporting are you referring to? As I said before if, if they are born citizens of Sweden, let’s say, then put them in prison. The unfortunate thing is that Swedish prisons are like decent bed and breakfasts. Maybe there is something different for war criminals?

What happens on the battlefield stays on the battlefield, you say? I guess you mean kill them all? But What happens.... as it is happening, when they leave the battlefield and come to Sweden for treatment, or money, or apartments, or cell phones... that’s the dumb ILLOGICAL thinking of Sweden, what happens there stays there. All is forgiven when you are off the battlefield, don’t talk about it, don’t question it... yeah I don’t think so. In fact let’s sympathize with them and give them state funded reformative therapy.

Uh, no Sweden, you dumbasses.

Not the eu fault. There are border checks between Sweden and Denmark. I presume Sweden and Norway and Sweden and Finland too...

+
Gjeebes
post 30.Mar.2019, 08:13 AM
Post #14

The Meatballs turned war into profit at the same time the feigned "neutrality" whilst entertaining high ranking Nazi's in Stockholm (re: whores and heroin, yum yum).

So I would hazard a guess that the unethical Meatballs have a plan to make some riches off of returning ISIS fighters, so they can virtue-signal to the world their charitable approach to these killers, once again, whilst secretly/not-so-secretly reaping profits from others' misfortunes.

Maybe they will just do with these as they did for Thomas Quick (Sture Bergwall).
Here's the recipe:

1) Feed them as much drugs as they can take, and let them openly admit their crimes (although a major difference here would be that they actually did commit murder, whereas Thomas Quick, Sweden's most "in"famous serial killer, never killed anyone).

2) Arrogantly propose radical new psychological theories to fraudulently obtain state funding, and make an industry out of it, until they can't possibly hide the fact that they (the Meatballs) never knew what they were doing in the first place.

3) Stick head back in sand and pretend it never happened.

4) Rinse and repeat.
+
skogsbo
post 30.Mar.2019, 09:27 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 28.Mar.2019, 03:26 PM) *
Not the eu fault. There are border checks between Sweden and Denmark. I presume Sweden and Norway and Sweden and Finland too...

Do you even live here and read the news?

Over a year ago Sweden was forced by the eu to end the Danish border ID checks that it enforced 100% of the time, because it broke schengen rules. Now it has random what it calls customs checks, which I suspect are intelligence led ID checks in all but name.

Norway.. nothing. Finland same. The staff on a ferry check might ask for ID but these are not border force staff scanning passports against databases etc..

Denmark is building a big fence right across it's German border under the guise of keeping out wild boar carrying swine flu. The only gaps in it are road and rail crossings.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that eventually the eu will admit that border security is critical.

Sweden. I'd worry more about the isis supporters we don't know about and aren't following.

International rules; you are not allowed to remove a persons only citizenship and make them stateless, you can't deport to war zones or where their life is threatened etc..

A modern day Alcatraz in the middle of an ocean that all nations could share to dump their terrorists in would work!!
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: