The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Getting help with taxes for United States

Income, Options, Shares, and Aktiebolag

post 9.Jul.2017, 09:02 PM
Post #1
Joined: 16.May.2014

I would like to ask some professionals about taxes owed to the United States's IRS. I know about general income and which forms to turn but then have questions about options, shares, and owning your own business (e.g. AB). Are there any services like that in Stockholm?

I have talked to the bank and they couldn't help but a banker did give a personal suggestion of Deloitte but knowing that it may be a bit pricey. The Local also has had a sponsored post by Greenback Expat Tax Services (link).

Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: