The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Changing custody of my som

My son wants to live in sweden with his grandparen

post 19.Nov.2017, 03:57 PM
Post #1
Joined: 19.Nov.2017

I asked this question somewhere else in this site, i think its better to ask here.
we've been planning to send my som back to sweden, im a swedish citizen as well as my son
For some reasons i cant stay i sweden (i have things to do in my own country). He is 17y.o. and my parents are also in sweden and are citizens. Can i leave my son to my parents and go back to my country? They have agreed to take custody and have him in their home. My son also wants to stay in sweden. What is needed to do in order to make this? Is it possible? Do i need to change his custody? My parents fully agree with it and can support him emotionally and financially and etc.
We all have swedish personal numbers, i wanted to know if its legally possible to change custody and guardians of my son? he has no disabilities and wants to educate in sweden in order to live. Is it possible to change guardians and live with them in sweden without me being in sweden after a while?
I can go to sweden to do legal tasks but i should return, my son wants to remain there.
I hope i could have explained the situation properly.

Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: