The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »    Reply to this topic

Mystery multiple assassination.

Police seek motive for murders>

*Guest*
post 10.Oct.2012, 10:22 AM
Post #106

Then why are you taking my responses so seriously, lurking in the shadows 24/7, and pouncing whenever something appears?

Now you have to resort to quoting Craig Murray's lies about the outage, acting as if they are mine.

You are a pathetic, apparently underpaid, and unrecognized spook, hoping that what you are spewing finally catches your bosses' eyes and attention. biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
Jamtjim
post 10.Oct.2012, 10:34 AM
Post #107

Then why are you taking my responses so seriously, lurking in the shadows 24/7, and pouncing whenever something appears?

I'm not taking you seriously Fraudie. I mean how could I? You are clearly not somebody capable or deserving of being taken so but instead a joke; an object of ridicule, a glimpse into the insane mind of an delusional and discredited cretin and you have only yourself to blame. I "pounce" on your silliness because I enjoy debunking morons such as yourself, nothing else!

Now you have to resort to quoting Craig Murray's lies about the outage, acting as if they are mine.

Nope. I have used evidence to disprove your silly allegations and in the process exposed you in multiple lies. Somebody who claims to have been an analyst (haha, just the thought), would be able to understand this process and why they have fallen foul of it.

You are a pathetic, apparently underpaid, and unrecognized spook, hoping that what you are spewing finally catches your bosses' eyes and attention.

Right, so more unsupported allegations Fraudie. Good job! When faced with the total destruction of your credibility and exposure of your dishonesty, you respond by doing more of the same. You have no idea how much I get paid (although I would agree that I deserve more), you label me a "spook" entirely without justification (and sense for that matter) and you make uneducated claims over my reasons for debunking you. I take your actions as further confirmation of the criticisms I have made.
+
The Nine
post 10.Oct.2012, 02:09 PM
Post #108

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 9.Oct.2012, 06:58 PM) *
What a bunch of crap by the site's leading crapheads.To cut my responses to a nub which even you can understand, Craig Murray is being most economical with the truth when ... (show full quote)

I think it might be interesting to repost some of Fraudies comments on Murrays blog. See how long it takes before everyone cottons on to what a sociopathic trouble stirring attention seeker he is. Corporal night watchman, with his bogus academic qualifications.
+
skogsbo
post 10.Oct.2012, 02:32 PM
Post #109

QUOTE (The Nine @ 10.Oct.2012, 02:09 PM) *
. Corporal night watchman, with his bogus academic qualifications.

he wasn't just the night watchman, he was told he had an important job to do. wink.gif

Hong kong fooee was only a janitor, batman was just some jobless posh bloke, steven segaul (spelling?) only a chef etc. We shouldn't belittle those with menial jobs, because really they are our super heros. smile.gif Trow is special too. wink.gif
+
Jamtjim
post 10.Oct.2012, 02:41 PM
Post #110

Hong kong fooee was only a janitor, batman was just some jobless posh bloke, steven segaul (spelling?) only a chef etc. We shouldn't belittle those with menial jobs, because really they are our super heros. smile.gif Trow is special too.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's BonkersConspiracyMan... travelling fearlessly through time and space spreading vacuous bullshit wherever he goes! Although he often appears as his devious alter ego; MadeTheWholeThingUpBoy wink.gif
+
*Guest*
post 10.Oct.2012, 04:39 PM
Post #111

Thanks for the suggestion, The Nine, and apparently acting upon it yourself when this appeared two minutes later on the Craig Murray thread, followed by my comments on the codshit.com: "People might be interesteed to read comments on this blog that outline the real reason for the outage":

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=36...862207333178255

Have not seen anyone tearing into me, though, just alluding to the conspiracy theories I have esposed.

Good to see that the lunatic rants about me are still confined to this site.
+
skogsbo
post 10.Oct.2012, 04:59 PM
Post #112

If you go to an asylum, you'll find lunatics.
If you go to a conspiracy webshite, you'll find people who believe everything and anything they hear. The more unlikely it is, the more they hang on to it.
The only question is how far apart are these two places?
+
*Guest*
post 10.Oct.2012, 05:05 PM
Post #113

Oh, and I see that the edited version of the post I posted earlier here is still on the Craig Murray thread about not forgetting about the al-Hillis. My post appeared at 9:50 am today in case anyone wants to see it.

And Craig Murray does have moderators, especially Jon, who does take down posts which are cut-and-paste jobs of other links which lead nowhere, repeated posts, and personal attacks, as you can see by looking at Ricki Tarr's posts and complaints.

Perhaps, I shall be going back permanently there, but I shall just have to stay tuned about what appears there and here. smile.gif

Thanks again, The Nine.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 10.Oct.2012, 09:15 PM
Post #114

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 10.Oct.2012, 04:59 PM) *
If you go to an asylum, you'll find lunatics.If you go to a conspiracy webshite, you'll find people who believe everything and anything they hear. The more unlikely it ... (show full quote)

Far apart?

Are you forgetting where you are?

Only TheLocal provides the spectrum of human (?) behaviour you describe! laugh.gif
+
The Nine
post 10.Oct.2012, 10:10 PM
Post #115

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 10.Oct.2012, 05:05 PM) *
Oh, and I see that the edited version of the post I posted earlier here is still on the Craig Murray thread about not forgetting about the al-Hillis. My post appeared at 9:50 ... (show full quote)

Trowbridge, I really am not sure what you are suggesting here. Are you saying I have posted something on the C/M blog site, or are you saying that I inadvertently suggested an idea to you? I can assure you that I haven't had the time to post anything on C/Ms site.
My previous local comment was simply pointing out what has happened on various other site you post on. before too long other posters don't take long to realise you are barking mad and just spout this stream of deluded concious thought. Craig Murray made a simple post to say that the reason his site went down was because he hadn't remembered to renew the payment on his domain name. Common sense would suggest that he knows this for a solid fact That is to say, you wake up to find your website is down, your first point of contact being your server provider as it may be a technical issue at that end. They check your account and realise your domain name payment has run out and you need to renew it. Craig Murray wasn't guessing that his domain had expired, he will know it had because he will have contacted his internet server people, just as anyone who owns a web domain would have done. Its your logical first point of call. I know, I've built and commissioned websites.

You are just deluded. You want to believe it was sinister so you simply refuse to entertain any other possibility. (like the most likely and obvious one stated by C.M) When Jim showed that you had twisted things to suit your own view point, you then try to suggest that Craig Murray is lying.
I was simply pointing out that reposting such comments on his blog would quickly tip every one off that you are a loon.
+
*Guest*
post 11.Oct.2012, 07:01 AM
Post #116

Oh, I see, The Nine - back to your old dumb self, now that you see you have stepped into the deep doo-doo.

No I am not suggesting that you gave me any ideas, as you have never done so, only that you helped my cause by posting on CM's thread about the outage about my posts on codshit.com.

And you certainly don't think that I bought your great big wally about not having the time to do any posting there when Anonymous posted the message I quoted earlier there two minutes after you suggested it here! biggrin.gif

We all know about the great fan club you generated by throwing all those dog turds at General Augusto Pinochet when he was holed up in Virginia Water, but none of them are even that quick off the mark. laugh.gif
+
skogsbo
post 11.Oct.2012, 07:14 AM
Post #117

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 11.Oct.2012, 07:01 AM) *
And you certainly don't think that I bought your great big wally about not having the time to do any posting there when Anonymous posted the message I quoted earlier there ... (show full quote)

So an anonymous message appeared at the same time-ish, proving? Trow there are about 3billion people in the word(with internet access) and only 1440mins in a day, what are the chances of any anonymous message appearing, on any blog, on any site, at any given minute of the day? smile.gif You are just seeing and hearing nothing, but presuming everything, as usual.
+
Jamtjim
post 11.Oct.2012, 07:49 AM
Post #118

Thanks for the suggestion, The Nine, and apparently acting upon it yourself when this appeared two minutes later on the Craig Murray thread, followed by my comments on the codshit.com: "People might be interesteed to read comments on this blog that outline the real reason for the outage":

And you certainly don't think that I bought your great big wally about not having the time to do any posting there when Anonymous posted the message I quoted earlier there two minutes after you suggested it here!

I thought this accusation of The Nine making a post on Murray's site interesting as it stuck me that it would be highly unlikely that he would make comments in support of one of Fraudie's mad hypotheses.

It took a bit of finding but here it is:

http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/201...#comment-370155

How what is interesting that whilst Fraudie quoted this comment as (emphasis added by me),
"People might be interesteed[sic] to read comments on this blog that outline the real reason for the outage", but that is not the quote as it appears on Murray's site.

No, instead the quote has been altered from "...in this blog what outline the real reasons...", see below.

Attached Image

So why was the grammatically incorrect usage of the word "what" altered to "that" when Fraudie made his accusation? Well who regularly makes exactly this error in his writing?

Let's look at some recent posts in this thread made by Fraudie which contain exactly that mistake:

"...has called for his site to be taken down, what has apparently now happened.". Post nr 77.

"...knew about the satellites his employer, Surrey Satellite Technology, Ltd., was producting[sic] - what could give the Iranians vital insights into what the West was up to...". Post nr 67

"by arrranging his simply going back to Poughkeepsie rather than continue in his pursuit of permanent position in the Mossad - what resulted in his killing the apparent messenger of the decision, Armando al-Abed" . Post nr 68.

So it seems that the writer of the comment shares the same unconventional and incorrect habit of using "what" where he should have used "that" as Trowie. Add to that the fact that Trowie deliberately changed this error in his quote from the post in which he tries to accuse The Nine of writing.

I think Trowie has been caught out in fraud and dishonesty yet again...

Let's face it Fraudie, you wrote that post on Murray's didn't you? Probably to try to get people to read your, as skogsbo so eloquently puts it "conspiracy webshite". You did it using another name something which you have always denied doing, but yet everyone knows that you do. You then took that post and deliberately misquoted it in a vain attempt to cover your tracks and place the blame on a poster here who you do not like as he regularly debunks your fantasies. If you hadn't made the original comment, why change it when quoting. The fact that you did is a further indication of your responsibility for the comment. This is a cut and dry one for me... the evidence (don't worry Fraudie, I don't expect you to understand that word) is overwhelming and undeniable. Trowie has been caught out lying yet again!
+
*Guest*
post 11.Oct.2012, 08:40 AM
Post #119

What an incredible waste of time by jamtjim, the guy who gets paid for doing such.

He goes to the greatest lengths to prove that I deliberately tried to cover my tracks in posting the message from CM's outage thread, done by The Nine, when I just couldn't make sense of what I had written in haste. I didn't link the thread for fear one would have trouble finding it.

The Nine's message does read thus: "People might be interested to read in this blog what outline the real reasons for the outrage."

I thought it was such a misuse of the word, what, that it must be "that".

End of the lesson - Jamtjim right for once about something I did being wrong, but for the wrong reason - what was done in haste, and corrected by mistake.

No conspiracy here, just more lunacy from the leading one on the site.

Of course, still waiting for anything the slightest bit relevant to the two conspiracy murders that I have been posting about.

P. e. I am logged in at Craig Murray's site as "Trowbridge H. Ford", as I always do everywhere I post, so I could not, and would not have posted the one from "Anonymous". Just more implied lies about my using socks?
+
Jamtjim
post 11.Oct.2012, 09:27 AM
Post #120

I thought it was such a misuse of the word, what, that it must be "that".

So you allege that The Nine made the comment with absolutely no evidence to back it up complete with a grammatical error which he is not prone to making, but yet you regularly make that very same unusual mistake as I pointed out here:

Let's look at some recent posts in this thread made by Fraudie which contain exactly that mistake:

"...has called for his site to be taken down, what has apparently now happened.". Post nr 77.

"...knew about the satellites his employer, Surrey Satellite Technology, Ltd., was producting[sic] - what could give the Iranians vital insights into what the West was up to...". Post nr 67

"by arrranging his simply going back to Poughkeepsie rather than continue in his pursuit of permanent position in the Mossad - what resulted in his killing the apparent messenger of the decision, Armando al-Abed" . Post nr 68.

So you expect us to believe that you, a person prone to misusing the word "what", subconsciously noticed the misuse and automatically changed it when making the quote? Come on, do you think were born yesterday?

No, the comment was clearly made by you in an attempt to frame The Nine, that is self-evident. You than changed it in the quote when you discovered that you were unable to change it on Murray's site but wanted to cover your tracks. The truth is inescapable here.

There is proof of everything you deny. The grammar indicates you as the author, the editing of the post shows that you were trying to stop this being spotted, the use of "Anonymous" shows how you are not above using aliases to try to win your fatuous arguments. You are totally busted Fraudie... and you are surprised that you are treated with disdain?

Of course, still waiting for anything the slightest bit relevant to the two conspiracy murders that I have been posting about

You have still to write anything relevant to the murders Fraudie, instead just making up contrived and unbelievable stories as usual. No one cares about your silly conspiracies as you have been show time and time again to be delusional and dishonest as this latest shameful and fraudulent episode shows beyond doubt.

P. e. I am logged in at Craig Murray's site as "Trowbridge H. Ford", as I always do everywhere I post, so I could not, and would not have posted the one from "Anonymous". Just more implied lies about my using socks?

So you write under the name THF when you want to be yourself and the pseudonyms Anonymous and others when you want to fake support and belief for your delusions and / or frame other people then. Really Fraudie this is cringeworthy...
+

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: