The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Girl sought to work in show jumping

Work in the UK with horses

c_rimell
post 2.Feb.2010, 04:33 PM
Post #1

Hi looking for a swidish girl or boy to come and showjump horses in uk great life for right person email c_rimell@fsmail.net for more info

Attached Image

Go to the top of the page
+
drubb
post 2.Feb.2010, 04:49 PM
Post #2

is Grooming involved??
+
c_rimell
post 2.Feb.2010, 04:54 PM
Post #3

yes grooming is involved in the role
+
Freja
post 2.Feb.2010, 06:25 PM
Post #4

Do I smell a rat here?
+
swozzie
post 2.Feb.2010, 07:43 PM
Post #5

I do.
+
c_rimell
post 3.Feb.2010, 10:01 AM
Post #6

please let me ensure you there is no rat involved I need replacment for the girl who has moved to Holland to do better things and find you remarks not pleasent

Any one interested can get details by asking Thanks Craig
+
dave.smith
post 3.Feb.2010, 10:20 AM
Post #7

Why Swedish though? Surely there are girls in the UK that you could get hold of more easily for this position? I think that's what people are finding a tad odd.
+
swozzie
post 3.Feb.2010, 10:22 AM
Post #8

May I ask why you are advertising on an English language forum for a Swedish boy or girl ?
+
gplusa
post 3.Feb.2010, 10:23 AM
Post #9

Possibly because Swedish riders are very well schooled. Better than riders in many other countries. With a better allround understanding of horsemanship. You can always spot a Swedish rider at international events.
+
swozzie
post 3.Feb.2010, 10:28 AM
Post #10

Okaaaaay ! I can stop worrying then smile.gif
+
dave.smith
post 3.Feb.2010, 10:31 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (gplusa @ 3.Feb.2010, 11:23 AM) *
Possibly because Swedish riders are very well schooled. Better than riders in many other countries. With a better allround understanding of horsemanship. You can always spot a ... (show full quote)

Fair enough point, gpl... my sambo is a riding instructor and I have to say I've improved heaps compared to when I was back in the UK.
+
Freja
post 3.Feb.2010, 10:35 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (c_rimell @ 3.Feb.2010, 09:01 AM) *
please let me ensure you there is no rat involved I need replacment for the girl who has moved to Holland to do better things and find you remarks not pleasent Any one interes ... (show full quote)

I think you need to add much more info about you, the horse(s) and the position to make it credible. I'm sure you are a nice guy and this is a genuine request but the lack of information just makes it sound a little dubious - even if might not be.

If it is genuine it could be a great opportunity for a young Swede so I hope 1) that you are genuine and if you are 2) there is a interested and qualified young Swedish girl/boy seeing this.

Don't you have a website or something? Or some links to magazines/papers where you featured?
+
c_rimell
post 3.Feb.2010, 12:00 PM
Post #13

Ok the Job is based in Warwick with accommodation it is a 5 day a week job that includes car and good wage

The person will be responsible for riding top competition horses at major shows inc Hoys and British Open they will also be responsible for the day to day running of the yard so a bit of mucking out Grooming ect and looking after other yard Staff

Web site is CWREquestriansporthorses.com, which is under review but will be back shortly you can look up Craig Rimell on Goggle and see results of horses Ect

The reason Swedish they are well know for there good riding and care of the competition yard the only problem with UK people is the people you seek move yard to yard and this is not easy to keep staff
My last girl who was here Sandra Strom will be happy to back me up on my add

There are 10 horses 6 in work at the moment 5 show jumpers one dressage horse

It will be a great opportunity for some one who wants to get on in show jumping

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

+
c_rimell
post 3.Feb.2010, 12:06 PM
Post #14

Also going to advitise with TIDNINGEN RIDSPORT and those wishing to commuicate in Swidish
du valkommen att gora det

Sorry on spelling english key board smile.gif
+
c_rimell
post 3.Feb.2010, 12:45 PM
Post #15

any one interested in more detail please feel free to contact

c_rimell@fsmail.net

om Nagon Intresserad av mer Ingaende är du valkommen att kontakta

Craig

Attached Image Attached Image

Attached Image

+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: