The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >   Reply to this topic

Swede convicted in US on terror charges

Al Qaeda member of Lebanese origin

dtes
post 13.May.2009, 04:18 PM
Post #31

i hope the execute the son of a bitch plain and simple and do the same with each each and every rag head scum that even thinks about polluting our culture with their trash of a religion, the christians and jews are bad enough, yeah i said that, im an atheist and im dam tired of sharing my air with folks like this, they NOT me are the ones bombing our planet into a nightmare, they not me are the prime example of all things fascist.
we live in a world that is completely falling apart and religion is the prime suspect next to tv induced identity crisis and pop culture fed violence. im done with being tolerant, i protested the iraq war for 5 years till i came over here and got a taste of real islam, now i hate to say that they themselves have turned me against them. afterall a true antifascist could never ever have anything kind to say about such scum.
Go to the top of the page
+
Mzungu
post 13.May.2009, 04:32 PM
Post #32

Now that's a bummer,understood they had blond hair and blue eyes...

Attached Image

*oh well!*
+
idialogue
Post #33

dtes: I think the problem is not religion , The problem is to invade the world with power with out caring the toll of innocent civilians. Like Alexandar tried, Scissors tried, Hitler tried and now ... is doing. (you know what ... means another continent)
I think we all agree on below no matter where we come from and on what are our believes . Christian, Hindus, Muslim, Jews, Atheist etc etc.
We all beleive that :
1) We have a right to live in peace
2) Terrorsism activities should be condemn and stopped at all levels .
3) Dont judge people through Media .
4) Being kind with every one and create a harmony society .
5) Obviously not all persons are saint in that case control the bad people with iron hands
you can add more my friend
iDialogue
+
dtes
Post #34

and idialog let me be the first to say i think your a complete moron, Islam Judaism Christianity, they are the viruses, they hold the dna of war, of fascism, of division, of government oppression and ignorance, superstition, dont give me your retarded prefab lines of crap, you take your analogy right back to the middle east, we live in times off war and the only way to do away with the war is to do away with the warriors and their savage mindsets, GOD IS OUTDATED EXPIRED AND DUE TO BE PULLED OFF THE SHELF! and by the way, i find it amusing, no disgusting that you would say Islam gives women their rights! what rights? and what about gays?
+
idialogue
post 13.May.2009, 04:39 PM
Post #35

dtes: I think we are moving away from the topic. Previously you added Women, than Atheism and finally Gays...
What you want my friend ? Do you have any basis / Golden principles so that i can start dialogue from ?.
I think if we both continued like this , Moderator will kick us out as we are already went too far from the current News where we are commenting.
Send me the Private message in my profile and we will Chat/ Or Probably have a Tea/Coffee.
BR
iDialogue
+
dtes
post 13.May.2009, 04:47 PM
Post #36

and im not entering into debate, let history settle it out, ive put plenty time into peace and real solutions all you people do is push your religion. i just say this man, if thats what he is needs executed, he traveled through my home town with the intent to train people to kill people like me, thats enough. my family is there in washintgton and seattle, and while i was rambling about peace and revolution and protesting the wto back in 1999, this nutjob was trying to recruit other nut jobs to bring terror to my homeland therefore i say kill him! end rant, im done.
+
Eurostan
post 13.May.2009, 05:03 PM
Post #37

america attacked irak for oil. why did america attacked norway and venezula .america attacked afghanistan why ??????????? afghanistan dont have any oil.israel attacked gaza?????? india thousand of muslims killed by hindu people??????? why??? in chechenya and bosnia many muslims are killed?
america is a terrorist country along with britan.
india is a terrorist state killing so many muslims.
israel is killing muslims.
everybody is killing muslims. just now i read one news that in afghanistan one girl school gased with poison.
some guy saying that islam gave women voting rights 1400 years ago and learnt civilisation to europe
THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY
+
mobings
post 13.May.2009, 05:59 PM
Post #38

We all are born naked... can not live without food and sleep... just like animals... so do we fight... only difference is that... we have reasons to fight...and animals are bound to behaviours... I wish we can build a reaons not to fight... doesnt seem possible in current time... might be after 1000000000000000000000000000 years...
+
kmbr
post 13.May.2009, 06:17 PM
Post #39

“If the battle for civilization comes down to the wimps versus the barbarians, the barbarians are going to win.”
+
freethinker
post 13.May.2009, 06:24 PM
Post #40

These words'll probably fall upon deaf ears, yet I'll try. I do not care what others believe, or don't believe. If there are people out there who can't act as decent human beings, who can't respect the rights of others, who can't avoid forcing others to their beliefs, and those who resort to violence as an excuse to harm others, well then, they should please go to the nearest mental institution because something is clearly wrong with them.
While I firmly believe people have the right to live as they wish, to do as they wish, I also believe people do not have the right to violate the rights of others. Clearly if there are people who can't respect the rights of others perhaps thats the result of a mental condition.
+
Mzungu
post 13.May.2009, 06:26 PM
Post #41

Not another dipstick?
+
double concerto
post 13.May.2009, 06:51 PM
Post #42

Poor Swedish people having these murderous animals forced upon you Your once proud country is now a multicultural hell infested with terrorists and criminals of all nationalities, dragging the name of Sweden through the mud. Your traitorous government has a lot to answer for.
+
Omaro
post 13.May.2009, 08:18 PM
Post #43

and that animal smiling in the picture, who does he think himself?
what was sweden doing when that creature was growing his beard and practicing his terror thoughts?
I am muslim but such creatures are really disgusting. They don`t deserve the bliss of being a human being.
+
wxman
post 13.May.2009, 10:59 PM
Post #44

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! He's NOT a Swede!! He may be a Swedish citizen, but he is NOT a Swede!!! I'm Swedish-American and resent this PC bullshit. I'm a Swede; he is not. Wake up.
+
post 13.May.2009, 11:30 PM
Post #45

QUOTE (wxman @ 13.May.2009, 11:59 PM) *
I'm Swedish-American [...] I'm a Swede; he is not.

laugh.gif

uh puhleeeze.
+

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: