The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

TV Channel Service

Documentary channels? comhem, satellite

teknism
post 16.Jul.2014, 11:20 AM
Post #1

I am interested in some TV channels but not able to figure out which is cheapest and best option.

I am mostly interested in documentary channels (National Geographic series, Discover series, History and like that) and movie channels.

Can you recommend what is best and cheap option I can have. What are the options I have?

One more thing I am don't know much about Dish TV (Dreambox, SkyTv and etc) how they work and their cost?
I am living on first floor is satellite will work in first floor balconey?
Go to the top of the page
+
Rick Methven
post 23.Jul.2015, 11:54 AM
Post #2

You need a clear view to the southeast 28.2 deg E to get Sky or Freesat and around 150cm dish. You will have a problem getting permission to errect such a dish. Your best bet is internet TV via a VPN or a smart box. You can also get the Filmon app and project to your TV.
+
DuneSunny2
post 23.Jul.2015, 02:25 PM
Post #3

If your in a rental apartment then it is always worth checking with your landlord a) what you are allowed to do (you probably will not be allowed to put up a dish without their permission) and cool.gif what TV packet they offer.
Telia and ComHem both a pretty good selection of channels via their broadband service.
+
intrepidfox
post 23.Jul.2015, 04:52 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Rick Methven @ 23.Jul.2015, 10:54 AM) *
You need a clear view to the southeast 28.2 deg E to get Sky or Freesat and around 150cm dish. You will have a problem getting permission to errect such a dish. Your best bet ... (show full quote)

+1
+
wondering_again
post 23.Jul.2015, 09:32 PM
Post #5

Looking at getting a Mag 254 box and a subscription online. No more mucking about with satellites.
+

Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: