The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Children massage teacher

Emfa
post 30.May.2006, 11:13 AM
Post #1

Hello, I had a discussion with the rektor where my daughter goes to school (not a real one though) and I asked her why the teacher regularly forces his pupils to massage him (especially when he is playing computer games). The rektor who was first surprised, finished by telling me that it's usual in Sweden for pupils and techers to massage each other. But in this case, the children massage the teacher (they don't massage each other).
I remember some recent raping articles on the Local.

For those of you with children, is it true that this practice is spread all around Sweden?
Go to the top of the page
+
Markbase with an Invisibl...
post 30.May.2006, 11:20 AM
Post #2

I'm not a parent, but if I were, I would feel VERY uncomfortable about this!!

Mark Base
http://www.markbase.net
For observations and opinions about life in Helsingborg
+
Megan
post 30.May.2006, 11:41 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Nzem)
Hello, I had a discussion with the rektor where my daughter goes to school (not a real one though) and I asked her why the teacher regularly forces his pupils to massage him (especially when he is playing computer games). The rektor who was first surprised, finished by telling me that it's usual in Sweden for pupils and techers to massage each other. But in this case, the children massage the teacher (they don't massage each other).

For those of you with children, is it true that this practice is spread all around Sweden?
Actually this is sickening and NO this is not a normal practice .My advice to you is: don?t talk to her, send a letter in which you state you do not wish your child to massage anyone?him or any other teacher , and you find very inappropriate this kind of behavior. After your letter is sent (and to which I don?t think you will receive any respond )just wait and see, make sure you ask your child everyday if she had to massage anyone. If this continues, send letter to school board.
+
post 30.May.2006, 11:53 AM
Post #4

Keep copies of all correspondence and make notes of dates as well. Write down verbal conversations as accurately as you can remember them. This doesn't sound too good to me. Call me paranoid, but this is children we're talking about.

Mark Base
+
Ezpen The Caveman
post 30.May.2006, 11:59 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Nzem)

Bullshit... It's not usual to do such things in school...
Pedo-school??
+
Sir Wobbly Camel
post 30.May.2006, 12:09 PM
Post #6

To my knowledge, my 2 y.o. neither gives, nor receives any form of massage at his dagis.
+
*(capital B) Blondie, Tl F*
post 30.May.2006, 12:11 PM
Post #7

hmm i think alarm bells are ringing, what on earth????? serious investigations needed :?
+
post 30.May.2006, 12:20 PM
Post #8

I think the teacher should be sacked immediately. Firstly, he "forces" the pupils. Secondly, while he's doing what? "Playing computer games".
Even if he's told to stop by the "rektor", do you think he will stop?
Sick -> Sack.

Mark Base
+
post 30.May.2006, 12:21 PM
Post #9

Oh yeah, and REPORT him!!

Mark Base
+
post 30.May.2006, 12:33 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (The Flying Camel)
To my knowledge, my 2 y.o. neither gives, nor receives any form of massage at his dagis.

you'll have your chance at the bbq :twisted:

and somehow i get the feeling this isn't the most "genuine" of threads
*scratches head, raises eyebrow
+
*Vicis Patronus*
post 30.May.2006, 12:56 PM
Post #11

It's just a matter of time before the girls start plopping out babies, and the rektor will have plenty of kids :wink:

I don't believe that he is forcing students, he is not allowed to do that. Btw this is just another sign of how equality have gone further in Sweden, girls and boys are allowed to hang out more. It's a matter of degree, and Sweden have gone pretty far in this aspect.
+
Megan
post 30.May.2006, 01:03 PM
Post #12

DId your mother never teach you If you have nothing to say dont open your mouth? In some countries people with your IQ are called imbeciles , just in case if you missed your education --- Children go to school to LEARN not to give massages or endure any inappropiate activities
+
*Vicis Patronus*
post 30.May.2006, 01:09 PM
Post #13

Haha, it's just fun to see how tense and conservative some are. What do you really think? that it will lead to sex? I'm not worried about my IQ, im touched about hearing that you are though. It means a lot to me that you care. Learning massage is also knowledge, btw you wont be able to control the "inappropriate activities", kids are more independent than what parents thing. Many swedish kids are indepdent way way earlier than a lot of other kids. Whenever I went out my parents told me to be home by a certain answer. My answer was to slam the door. It's my life and I'll do what I want 8) The sooner that parents learn that lesson the better.
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 30.May.2006, 01:14 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (007)
and somehow i get the feeling this isn't the most "genuine" of threads
*scratches head, raises eyebrow

I had that feeling too. At any rate I hope it's not real, children should not be massaging their teacher while he plays computer games.
+
post 30.May.2006, 01:18 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (VikingHumpingWitch)
I had that feeling too. At any rate I hope it's not real, children should not be massaging their teacher while he plays computer games.

Yeah, it's bloody distrcating ("bügger off, kid").

Mark Base
+

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: