The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >   Reply to this topic

Children massage teacher

*Streja*
post 30.May.2006, 01:21 PM
Post #16

There are teachers who encourage their pupils to massage eachother. It happens in the UK too. This however does not seem right if it´s true. Noone should force anyone to do anything, especially not as a favour.
Go to the top of the page
+
*Vicis Patronus*
post 30.May.2006, 01:23 PM
Post #17

Forcing students is not what it's like in general, if that person did force them then it's an exception. I've never heard of anything like that in Sweden before. We were never forced to do anything against our will.
+
post 30.May.2006, 01:28 PM
Post #18

do you people not smell troll?
+
*Vicis Patronus*
post 30.May.2006, 01:32 PM
Post #19

all I smell is the lakritskonfekt im chewing on tongue.gif
+
Emfa
post 30.May.2006, 02:16 PM
Post #20

Hej, I am surprised to find out on this forum there are no parents whose children have been massaging their teacher. So, my conclusion is that what that rektor told me that it is common thing in Sweden is not true. What do you advise me to do? Report that teacher to the Police?

For those saying that this is not true, I will tell you that it is always not true that pedofiles exist until your daughter is raped.
My daughter is 11 and I beleive she is able to tell me if she was forced or not. When I asked her how many times this happened, she replied that she cannot remember because it is many times (more than 10 times).
+
Markbase with an Invisibl...
post 30.May.2006, 02:19 PM
Post #21

Just out of curiosity, when you mentioned that the school was "not a real one", what did you mean?

If what you're saying is true, the guy needs to be reported, and not just to the "rektor".

Mark Base
http://www.markbase.net
For observations and opinions about life in Helsingborg
+
Emfa
post 30.May.2006, 02:21 PM
Post #22

QUOTE (Streja)
There are teachers who encourage their pupils to massage eachother. It happens in the UK too. This however does not seem right if it´s true. Noone should force anyone to do anything, especially not as a favour.

This is different because it is not massaging between students. But the Students Massage the teacher. And this happens in the classroom, not in the Sports room or massaging room.
+
post 30.May.2006, 02:23 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (Nzem)
This is different because it is not massaging between students. But the Students Massage the teacher. And this happens in the classroom, not in the Sports room or massaging room.

have you reported this to the appropriate authorities, or do you think a discussion forum is going to protect your child in a "not a real one" school?
+
*(capital B) Blondie, Tl F*
post 30.May.2006, 02:24 PM
Post #24

well why has it not been reported??? i would have done that straight away!
+
post 30.May.2006, 02:25 PM
Post #25

QUOTE (Nzem)
For those saying that this is not true, I will tell you that it is always not true that pedofiles exist until your daughter is raped.
My daughter is 11 and I beleive she is able to tell me if she was forced or not. When I asked her how many times this happened, she replied that she cannot remember because it is many times (more than 10 times).

then get off the internet and get to a police station.
+
post 30.May.2006, 02:25 PM
Post #26

And how is this school "not a real one"? What makes it different?
And you say that the rektor was surprised at first, then said it's normal? Hhmmm...

Mark Base
+
*(capital B) Blondie, Tl F*
post 30.May.2006, 02:26 PM
Post #27

i'm not comfortable with this,any parent with the slightest whiff of concern would go straight to the govenor or whoever and get it sorted, why are you wasting valuable time here when you should be out there approaching the sikko sir???
+
post 30.May.2006, 02:27 PM
Post #28

Too right, Blondie.

Mark Base
+
*Vicis Patronus*
post 30.May.2006, 02:34 PM
Post #29

It just sounds like a bizzare story, some teacher is forcing the students to do that. They can not force the students to do anything. What happens if the students say no? The law is not on that teachers side. The teachers can't force the students to do anything. I find it pretty weird if a whole bunch of students accept being slaves. It sounds a bit odd to me.
+
post 30.May.2006, 02:36 PM
Post #30

This is one of the reasons I'm asking what kind of school it is.
Is it one of these new age touchy-feely granola-munching things, or what?

Mark Base
+

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: