The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >   Reply to this topic

Children massage teacher

*(capital B) Blondie, Tl F*
post 30.May.2006, 02:38 PM
Post #31

NZEM, how old is the child?? you never said ! toddler,infant,teen?
Go to the top of the page
+
post 30.May.2006, 02:39 PM
Post #32

QUOTE (blondie)
NZEM, how old is the child?? you never said ! toddler,infant,teen?

she's eleven Nzem said.
My daughter is 11 and I beleive she is able to tell me if she was forced or not. When I asked her how many times this happened, she replied that she cannot remember because it is many times (more than 10 times).
+
*Vicis Patronus*
post 30.May.2006, 02:40 PM
Post #33

Sure weird things happen in school, I remember when I was in 3rd grade, and we were supposed to paint some picture (a big one) of some autumn guy or whatever. So of course I had to be the one that they were sketching around on huge papers, then my teacher (a 50 year old lady) said that it would be better without clothes, and then she smiled in a weird way. I told her to go to hell, then she started to yell at me, and I told my parents and they got furious and called her up and yelled at her, then they demanded that the principal would take action, so she got a warning.
+
post 30.May.2006, 02:41 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (007)
she's eleven Nzem said.
My daughter is 11 and I beleive she is able to tell me if she was forced or not. When I asked her how many times this happened, she replied that she cannot remember because it is many times (more than 10 times).
yes i know now i just read back, thanks anyway :oops:
+
*Vicis Patronus*
Post #35

Perhaps it's livets ord, sorry couldn't resist.
+
Emfa
Post #36

QUOTE (Markbase)
Just out of curiosity, when you mentioned that the school was "not a real one", what did you mean?

I said this because there are only immigrants only (they say that this may change in August).
QUOTE (Markbase)
If what you're saying is true, the guy needs to be reported, and not just to the "rektor".

I actually wanted to know if it is common practice. I told the rektor and she told me that it is common practice. Now that I know at least two persons who said that their children have never massaged their teacher, I will write an official letter to the rektor with a copy to the police to see if they can investigate into the matter.

QUOTE (blondie)
well why has it not been reported??? i would have done that straight away!

You know when one is new in a place. That's why I posted on this forum to see if there are any people in the same situation. The child is 11.

QUOTE (007)
have you reported this to the appropriate authorities, or do you think a discussion forum is going to protect your child in a "not a real one" school?

I thaught the first authority to report to was the rektor. I did that and she said it is not abnormal. I have come to this forum to see if there others in a similar situation so that I can close my mouth.
Thanks for all your ideas
+
post 30.May.2006, 02:42 PM
Post #37

QUOTE (Thenothingman)
Sure weird things happen in school, I remember when I was in 3rd grade, and we were supposed to paint some picture (a big one) of some autumn guy or whatever. So of course I had to be the one that they were sketching around on huge papers, then my teacher (a 50 year old lady) said that it would be better without clothes, and then she smiled in a weird way. I told her to go to hell, then she started to yell at me, and I told my parents and they got furious and called her up and yelled at her, then they demanded that the principal would take action, so she got a warning.
a warning? is that all?? crying out loud this is getting worse
+
*Vicis Patronus*
post 30.May.2006, 02:42 PM
Post #38

It's not common that the students massage the teachers.
+
Markbase with an Invisibl...
post 30.May.2006, 02:43 PM
Post #39

QUOTE (Thenothingman)

That doesn't excuse anything. Weird things like that shouldn't happen at school, which is why your teacher got a warning. She should have been sacked, but nevermind.

Mark Base
http://www.markbase.net
For observations and opinions about life in Helsingborg
+
*Vicis Patronus*
post 30.May.2006, 02:43 PM
Post #40

QUOTE (blondie)
a warning? is that all?? crying out loud this is getting worse

I knew I shouldn't have mentioned that biggrin.gif doh tongue.gif
+
*Vicis Patronus*
post 30.May.2006, 02:44 PM
Post #41

There are some weirdos for sure, which is why students and/or parents must act right away.
+
Markbase with an Invisibl...
Post #42

Good luck, Nzem.

Mark Base
http://www.markbase.net
For observations and opinions about life in Helsingborg
+
Post #43

well then nzmen now you have heard it from a few of us get your'e arse out of the chair and get to the police,,,,,NOW, this is YOUR'E child her you are talking about
+
Sir Wobbly Camel
post 30.May.2006, 02:52 PM
Post #44

I'd be giving this rektor a knuckle massage that he would not forget if my offspring were involved.
:twisted:
+
Fish Eye
post 30.May.2006, 03:00 PM
Post #45

No happy endings on this thread! laugh.gif
+

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: