The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

FAT CHILDREN.

*Chelseaman*
post 13.Jun.2006, 07:03 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (blondie)
quote me if i am wrong but chels may be reffering to the pot belly, most men who have a pot belly show that it hangs low over the trousers and has a line going up the middle to the navel resembling a bottom/rear end :?

No I was refering to little britain! The only gay in the town. But I thought that Arron was the only gay at The Local :!:
Go to the top of the page
+
*(capital B) Blondie, Tl F*
post 13.Jun.2006, 07:18 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Chelseaman)
No I was refering to little britain! The only gay in the town. But I thought that Arron was the only gay at The Local :!:
laugh.gif ok mfanway laugh.gif i get it
+
*Cali*
post 13.Jun.2006, 07:26 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Amanda Cummins)
Ive put on a lot of weight since moving to sweden and I eat more healthier here, I think the main reason is lack of exercise!
Think kids dont do as much exercise (maybe) as in the old days. Not all kids but obviously the ones you saw.

That seems to happen to all women after moving here. At first we try to watch what we eat but soon begin slathering on the butter and creme fraiche. But yes, my diet is actually a lot healthier and more natural here than it was in the US or Japan. It's the lack of exercise that's put a few pounds on me. Maybe if I did a little less Localing, I'd be in better shape. laugh.gif
+
Rachel F
post 13.Jun.2006, 07:27 PM
Post #19

Stockholmers can hardly be described as lardy - infact there are many that could do with a decent pork pie or two.

I was thinking today when I passed a load of teenagers having a picnic that their eating habits seemed extremely healthy - lots of fruit, baguettes, that sort of thing - not a bumper back of monster munch , a family pack of Mars Bars, a litre of coke etc in sight.

Maybe Stockholm is being invaded by fellow holidaying Swedes of a less svelte nature. Maybe the congestion charging cordon that is around our fair city can be modified to actually keep fat folk out...or there could be liposuction stations which could use the collected lard to power the cruise ships to Helsinki?

No, Stockholmers are so obsessed with how they look that there are no inches to pinch.
+
Gustav- Fælbönnran
post 13.Jun.2006, 07:31 PM
Post #20

I am in agreement with PP. I suspect that these Chubby Swedish Speakers are Finns from the remnants of the Empire.
+
Wanna-be
post 13.Jun.2006, 07:37 PM
Post #21

Cancerian

Yup, Sweden is full of big and little piggies, now "Holecutter" here is tall and trim with a "washboard" tum. Your right of course Cancerian, they are all fat as fat sows and those here who don't think so are most likely to be little piggies themselves.

Enjoy your stay and give them piggies a kick in the ass for me, what you do with the layboys and the "rentboys" of Stockholm, whatever, have fun. But you will be spoilt for choice, as most men in Stockholm are, lets say limp wristed if you get my drift...so poke those piggies away.

:twisted:
+
*Cancerian*
post 13.Jun.2006, 08:59 PM
Post #22

laugh.gif Pal you sound like my old man back in the US of A laugh.gif no need for rent boys here mainly as all the guys are easy, if ya know what I mean.
+
*Streja*
post 13.Jun.2006, 10:01 PM
Post #23

My sister gained lots of weight when she moved to California, she lost it again when she moved back to Sweden.
+
*Aj Sajnd App*
post 13.Jun.2006, 10:05 PM
Post #24

fat children get eaten by witches
+
*Kodos*
post 13.Jun.2006, 10:05 PM
Post #25

Uh-oh...

Speaking of witches, where has our dear Humpers been?
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: