The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Any advice for a short trip around Uppsala for these 4 days?

Cardio
post 2.Jun.2006, 06:28 PM
Post #1

biggrin.gif
Now living in Uppsala for 2 years, but still haven't found our many interesting places to go. Do you have any advice or good suggestions to go for a visit with friends in Uppsala or stockholm?
Go to the top of the page
+
*Streja*
post 2.Jun.2006, 06:30 PM
Post #2

yYou have to be kidding me right?? LOL I have lived there too and there's loads to do. Are you a student?

Have you been to the big graves in Gamla Uppsala? Have some mjöd at the local café...all drunk in a horn.

Visit the cathedral, it's impressive.

Visit the castle.
+
Cardio
post 2.Jun.2006, 06:33 PM
Post #3

yes, i am a student. And have been in the cathedral, castel, even the Skokloster Castel in Malaren lake. That is why can't have other good ideas, but still want to know if there is some other interesting things to do?
+
*Streja*
post 2.Jun.2006, 06:36 PM
Post #4

Oh right sorry lol then nope.
+
*Foreigncelticswede*
post 2.Jun.2006, 06:51 PM
Post #5

First Cardio, you have to get a grip on your life - outside that of being a student. Then you could go to the tourist information place in Uppsala and ask then. You found this site so you must be quite computer literate - surf a little. Do you have a car or do you need do use public transport? You have the 2 most interesting cities in this part of Sweden on your doorstep, not to mention skärgården and Dalarna. Get out there!
+
*Foreigncelticswede*
post 2.Jun.2006, 06:53 PM
Post #6

Try this link

http://www.smakapastockholm.se/

Load of stuff going on around it. Stockholm marathon tomorrow too.
+
Cardio
post 2.Jun.2006, 06:58 PM
Post #7

Thanks, anyway. Sometimes feels more easier just to follow friends idea and go somewhere else. We can always find some places by surfing, but also can be lazy to be the leader of the tour. So now is the lazy time for me and want some practical advices. :?
+
Cardio
post 2.Jun.2006, 06:59 PM
Post #8

thanks for the link!
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: