The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Trowbridge & Holecutter

Two wild and crazy guys...

High Priestess Kang - Slu...
post 7.Jan.2011, 09:36 PM
Post #1

It comforts me to know that Trow & Holey are still together.

Sex Slave In a Gas Mask Sparks Bioterrorism Panic

A German dominatrix ordered her slave to walk around in a PVC suit and a gas mask. Bad move in these terror-obsessed times. Passersby thought he was arming himself against an imminent bioterrorist attack and called the cops.
Go to the top of the page
+
Snoopy!
post 7.Jan.2011, 09:49 PM
Post #2

Please the Local I beg you to bring back the ability to post pictures , I could have so much fun with this ! cool.gif
Is this the resurrection of Kang ohmy.gif
+
Nemesis
post 7.Jan.2011, 10:00 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (High Priestess Kang - Slut @ 7.Jan.2011, 09:36 PM) *
Sex Slave In a Gas Mask Sparks Bioterrorism PanicA German dominatrix ordered her slave to walk around in a PVC suit and a gas mask. Bad move in these terror-obsessed times. Pa ... (show full quote)

Brilliant, I love it. Have forwarded the link to my German friends smile.gif

I would love to read the police report on that one smile.gif

The original article.

http://www.austriantimes.at/news/Around_th...9475/Bound_overBound overPolice staged a full scale poison alert after a kinky dominatrix ordered her slave to walk the streets we ... (show full quote)
+
post 7.Jan.2011, 11:48 PM
Post #4

Am I to presume that picture posting abilities have been revoked? This strikes me as woefully inequitable given that Mr Savage randomly appears on my bedroom television in the wee hours of the morning on our news. I didn't command his presence, after all.

If Mr Savage continues springing up in my boudoir, the least he can do (in the name of reciprocity) is allow us to resume posting a picture of a mother fucking cat or two.
+
chazza
post 8.Jan.2011, 08:27 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (High Priestess Kang - Slut @ 7.Jan.2011, 10:48 PM) *
Ithe least he can do (in the name of reciprocity) is allow us to resume posting a picture of a mother fucking cat or two.

I can live without that picture
+
post 8.Jan.2011, 08:45 AM
Post #6

It comforts me to know that Trow & Holey are still together.
good relationships never die wink.gif
+
Rick Methven
post 8.Jan.2011, 09:12 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (High Priestess Kang - Slut @ 7.Jan.2011, 11:48 PM) *
Am I to presume that picture posting abilities have been revoked? This strikes me as woefully inequitable given that Mr Savage randomly appears on my bedroom television in th ... (show full quote)

The picture posting function was taken away after a troll by the name of Hardon posted a picture with his 'Hard' on.

This happened while you where on your sabbatical.

There have been several requests to re-instate but so far Mr Savage is still saying no sad.gif
+
post 8.Jan.2011, 10:06 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (Rick Methven @ 8.Jan.2011, 09:12 AM) *
There have been several requests to re-instate but so far Mr Savage is still saying no sad.gif

i thought mr. savage had outsourced those decisions to editor bob who took on the administration of the forum.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 8.Jan.2011, 11:02 AM
Post #9

Haven't heard from Holey for years now. He didn't even respond to this year's Holiday Greetings.

And I hope that posters are not mistaking him for Hardon in any way, shape or form.

And the only pair I know of worth mentioning is that Iranian pair that the CIA and the Mossad tried to get rid of at the end of November, Dr.Abbasi and Majid Shahriani, killing the latter.

The payback was apparently the murder of John Wheeler III in the New Castle-Wilmington area where ICE carried out Operation Shakespeare from to capture Amir Hussein Aldabili back in January 2008 to determine just what these nuclear scientists were up to in Tehran.

It was John Shiffman's series about it all in the Philadelphia Inquirer which provided Sarak with all the information it needed for the clever feedback.

Wonderful way to demonstrate the Christmas spirit, but left the confrontation between Tehran and Washington tied, with the score 1-1. blink.gif
+
Snoopy!
post 8.Jan.2011, 11:14 AM
Post #10

Trow , take you're posting & attempt to hijack this thread elsewhere , you truly are a sycophant for all sorts of
Ineptitude's aren't you ! I have a prefect picture of you , if only I could post it . tongue.gif
+
cogito
post 8.Jan.2011, 01:55 PM
Post #11

I am pleased TL stopped the pictures. The infantile troll cartoons posted by a wannabe censor each time he disagreed with other posters were boring.
+
post 9.Jan.2011, 05:19 AM
Post #12

Well, isn't this simply ridiculous!

How on earth am I to post pictures of my darling son for his Uncle Trowbridge? Is this my punishment for my sabbatical?

Clearly, the Jews don't control everything.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 9.Jan.2011, 05:59 PM
Post #13

Hi Kang,

Hope you and yours had a Happy Holidays, and glad to see you are coming back on occasion. The site can use all the senisible comment it can get.

Sorry that you cannot post the pictures of little Maxie. I'm sure that they are just as endearing as you claim.

Hope we can change that as it can be just as much censorship as taking down a post. Posters who abuse their opportunity in any serious way must have any offensive post taken down, and if they persist, they should be expelled.

Keep posting. smile.gif
+
Gordy
post 9.Jan.2011, 06:33 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 8.Jan.2011, 11:02 AM) *
Haven't heard from Holey for years now. He didn't even respond to this year's Holiday Greetings.

Every time I drive past Morrum I look down into the river in the hope of glimpsing Holey up to his oxsters in freezing water but no joy I'm afraid.
+
post 10.Jan.2011, 08:44 AM
Post #15

Belated happy holidays and best wishes to you too, Trowbridge! You do realize that I will hold you to that sentence about my sensible commentary. wink.gif

Your nephew is growing like a week. He has become very adept at walking and his favorite word is "No" with "Uh-oh" as a close second.

I don't know why the powers that be revoke and reinstate such a privilege as often as they do. It's incredibly erratic and it's also far too lazy.

Here's looking to fun shenanigans!

XO
/Kang
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: