The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Student Permit application

What do they want

Kitteh
post 12.Jun.2017, 01:19 PM
Post #1

Hello,

I just recieved this "REGARDING YOUR APPLICATION FOR A RESIDENCE PERMIT

We have checked your application for a residence permit and found that the information that you have submitted does not show that all the criteria to be granted a residence permit are fulfilled. an up-to-date bank document as proof of enough financial means.

Therefore, we need you to complete your application by submitting some additional information listed below. Please note that you should not submit copies of documents that already have been attached to your application, as we have already checked those and found that they are not sufficient.

(X) Recently issued bank statement or similar document, showing that you are able to support yourself during the period for which you are applying for. This means that you must show that you have available money through own bank assets, scholarships or similar.

You must show that you have at least 8 064 SEK per month during the permit period for which you have applied.

Bank assets must be available money on an account that belongs to you and that only you can withdraw money from. Please observe that information about currency, the name of the account holder, issuing date and date of balance should be clearly visible on the bank statement.

The Swedish Migration Agency does not accept shared/joint bank accounts as a proof of financial support, nor statements of financial support from a private guarantor/sponsor. Also, note that letters of eligibility for/acceptance of student loans are not considered proof of financial support unless the funds are deposited in an account belonging to the applicant and where it is clearly shown that the funds will be disposable for living expenses during the study period in Sweden. Certificate regarding holdings in investments such as stock are also not considered to be acceptable proof of financial support.

Best regards,
Swedish Migration Agency"

I have sufficient amount of money in my bank statement, although my bank statement i
Go to the top of the page
+
Davit
post 12.Jun.2017, 02:50 PM
Post #2

https://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?s...st&p=913547

Hi,
When did you apply?
+
Kitteh
post 12.Jun.2017, 04:28 PM
Post #3

hello

I applied 31 days ago at the 10th of may.
Could it be that since my account is new that they want me to provide more info? should i send my dad's bank account and receipt from the bank showing that hes the one paying for me. I can also send his passport to show them proof that he's my dad and explain that I'm still young and never really needed a bank account which is why i didn't open it until recently.
is that the main reason maybe they said it's not sufficient ?
+
Bhadbwoy
post 13.Jun.2017, 12:26 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (Kitteh @ 12.Jun.2017, 03:28 PM) *
helloI applied 31 days ago at the 10th of may. Could it be that since my account is new that they want me to provide more info? should i send my dad's bank account and rec ... (show full quote)

You cant send your dad's account.. they seem to make it clear that they want the account to be yours.. no sponsors(including family)
I dont why they think your account isn't sufficient.. maybe you dont have the required amount that could take care of your for a year.. or maybe your bank statement doesn't show enough.. i dont know.. but make sure you hav alot of money in it, then ask your bank to give you a statement for the last 6 months or something.. then send it to them.. it should be enough.. sent mine.. and they didn't ask for anything concerning my bank statement.. just additional information about the programme i got admitted into
+
Kitteh
post 13.Jun.2017, 01:10 AM
Post #5

the account is fully in my name and no one else's.
it has enough money.
idk what they want
+
Bhadbwoy
post 13.Jun.2017, 09:35 AM
Post #6

Maybe your bank statement doesn't say alot.. i dont think they just want to see the cash.. they want to see a statement that consists of your transactions and stuff like.. tbh i have no idea.. maybe you should call them and see.. and did they give you a deadline to reply with the additional information??
+
abriloanan@gmail.com
post 13.Jun.2017, 05:13 PM
Post #7

Did you apply for three years or four?
+
Bhadbwoy
post 13.Jun.2017, 08:25 PM
Post #8

Think they give one year only.. to everyone.. then you renew
+
Sinjanthu
post 14.Jun.2017, 01:29 PM
Post #9

even if your course is more than 2-3 year, you have to show them 11 months funds.
8000k sek X 11 is enough. you will get 13 months visa. till end of next august.

if you can upload the bank statement, erase personal information fist. so we can find out whats the issue
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: