The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
35 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »    Reply to this topic

My experience "trying" to move to Sweden

Please god, just end me now

pepitoAndalucia
post 24.Jul.2018, 10:09 AM
Post #241

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 23.Jul.2018, 07:03 PM) *
So stop complaining or be quiet

That's very swedish. Shut up and look down.

That's why sweden is so lifeless.

You see, that's the swedish reaction to a problem... shut up and look down.
Go to the top of the page
+
Svedallas
post 24.Jul.2018, 10:45 AM
Post #242

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 24.Jul.2018, 10:48 AM) *
I like to take long walks, I notice the high horse faces, even among women. They act if all of them belong to a higher class. That's why it's so difficult to meet peop ... (show full quote)

FUCK OFF AND LEAVE SWEDEN!
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 24.Jul.2018, 01:19 PM
Post #243

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 24.Jul.2018, 11:45 AM) *
FUCK OFF AND LEAVE SWEDEN!

That's sweden's plan all this time with housing. Lack of rentals, long queues to find apartment, only buying as an option. It's all in your subconscious to look the other way and behave like nothing is happening. Then I talk with a swede and tell him that housing is impossible, that people live in short term rental of 6 months or less... And the only thing I hear is silence or blaming others saying it's our fault if there isn't housing for everybody!.

There you have Svedallas representation of swedish society. "Fuck off". is the best argument they have!!. Well, that and the passive aggressiveness.

We can confirm that svedallas has had a perfect integration in the swedish culture. Passive aggressiveness, censorship and looking at the problem the other way.

Notice I have been talking about housing all this time and the smartest thing they can say is ...

FUCK OFF

Housing indeed is a big scam in sweden, they keep it quiet because they know it's a trap. People outside sweden should be warned about housing in sweden. It's the most repressive and closed system on earth.

The rental system in sweden is a massive trap!!.

Do not move to sweden!!!. They just want to take your money and then tell you to "F*** off"!!.

But hey!.

The best arguement a swede has is...
FUCK OFF

biggrin.gif

Soon my account will be deleted. This is also the way swedes deal with opposition. They either discredit the opponent with passive aggressive comments or rumors and when that has no effect swedes simply censor others by suppressing their ability to express their opinions.

Now keep wearing the mast of "I am tolerant".
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 24.Jul.2018, 01:30 PM
Post #244

QUOTE (AdamHebrew @ 24.Jul.2018, 02:18 PM) *
Hello Everyone,The troubles with my dog traveling are connected only with the absence of required documents and papers from a vet. Just make sure to know beforehand which veri ... (show full quote)

Make sure to vaccinate your dog against swedish nonsense.
+
Apache001
post 24.Jul.2018, 02:08 PM
Post #245

Pepito you have shown full understanding of the Swedish society. Actually Swedes know all these hypocrisy but since it doesn’t affect them directly then it’s business as usual.

It’s a culture of deception, they act in accordance to what everyone is doing as against being themselves and that’s why they travel to Copenhagen, Thailand and Spain to behave erratically. The question is why do Swedes not behave abroad same way they behave in Sweden?

It’s a systematically discriminatory country that is using the housing market to divide and keep immigrants locked away from Swedes. Scandinavia is not an immigrant friendly society.

I got a strong eye contact from a 23yr old blonde girl with her mother in the grocery store and was wondering if this was a returnee Swede, only to find out after my approach that she’s Spaniard/Greek...Hahahaha I was happy I read Pepito posts on how normal human connections are with Spaniards, it so much helped my interaction with her.

Those retards asking us to fuck off should remember this forum is called “life in Sweden”, they should be the ones to f$#k off or create their own threads.

Immigrants in Denmark are experiencing same problems, it thus look like it’s some Scandinavian social problems. Let’s see how this will end when the kids start turning to drugs to get some social mental hype.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 24.Jul.2018, 02:59 PM
Post #246

QUOTE (Apache001 @ 24.Jul.2018, 03:08 PM) *
Pepito you have shown full understanding of the Swedish society. Actually Swedes know all these hypocrisy but since it doesn’t affect them directly then it’s business as u ... (show full quote)

I have conversations with other expats and we all agree on the same points I have already commented.

It is good you can see it too. The only reason why I am in sweden is because I have a job. Sadly the job situation in Spain is really precarious and in sweden at least I have a job but that's it. I have no life, I can't look at women in the street and smile like I used to do in Spain. In Sweden women behave with a strange mix of ignoring everybody and arrogance. It makes tough to even say HELLO, to anybody. They behave like if they were too important to even look at others. I have been at the bus stop and say hello to a lady, she didn't even look at me!. One could say that is just an anecdote but sadly it is the norm.

I am not saying that in Spain women jump at your neck but it's a completely different story. I can go out to do some shopping, well dressed and nice and you always see a lady who will make eye contact with you and even smile and say hello. Spain is not like sweden. Here people behave like mind controlled, without paying attention to their surroundings.

I have more money than ever but that's it. Everything else is emptiness. Difficult to explain with words, Specially after living most of my life in Spain. The sad part is some swedes feel proud of that. Crazy

I have met Americans and they can see it too. So it's not I am the only one.

Do a search on the internet and you will see many references describing the same problems about sweden.

housing is specially painful, queues to get a rental is something I have never heard of and I come from a supposedly poor region of Spain!!.
then you see the second hand rental market in sweden. Another trap. People are paying absurd amount of money for a short term contract of 3 months,6 months or 1 year, because in most cases living in second hand means having to move to another apartment a year later.

So I have never seen this poor housing thing in Spain. Sorry. I think it's all planned because the same companies that build for buyers are the same that have full control over rental market. So it's a controlled monopoly. But then swedes make excuses about it. I was told they are working on fixing the problem but each year it becomes tougher to find even second hand.

Aparently swedes think people will continue having jobs forever no matter how much they mess with housing.

I have heard stories that come out of a third world country. People living in a garage and in a car because they couldn't find an apartment. But in the SVT public service... NOT A WORD!!!.

Notice that housing is not even listed among the top preoccupations among swedes. That is odd given the fact how bad the situation is. To me the people who are in control of housing are in control of the media narrative and they are trying to hide the problem as much as they can. That is one of the reasons I think swedes are even more dishonest than in other countries because they are hypocritical and look the other way or hide the problem as if it didn't exist.
+
SmokerT69
post 24.Jul.2018, 03:03 PM
Post #247

Well, that got off topic fast...

So, here's an update.

Attached Image

They still haven't got around to registering my application...

But, on the bright side, the "waiting time" has gone down from 20-22 months.

Attached Image

So I guess that's a positive XD
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 24.Jul.2018, 03:10 PM
Post #248

"Then you see the svensons walking in the streets with that poker faces because they know the system is designed for them. They know they have been in the queue forever and by the time they need an apartment they will have it."

Hey "P"!

Are you sure that native Swedes have to join the queue also, that
seems unfair to them, shouldn't they get special treatment like you seem to want???
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 24.Jul.2018, 05:06 PM
Post #249

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 24.Jul.2018, 04:10 PM) *
"Then you see the svensons walking in the streets with that poker faces because they know the system is designed for them. They know they have been in the queue forever a ... (show full quote)

They play with advantage, they have been in the queue since they are very young by the time they need an apartment they have it because they have been half a decade waiting.

Also, I could tell you stories of people skipping the queue just because they are mr svenson.

Besides, swedes play with a great advantage, most foreigners need to queue from the beginning. That means no less than 5-6 year waiting.

Besides the fact that sweden has the highest taxes in the world, makes the situation even more shameful. This lack of housing is all staged by force families buy an apartment. I have met people from iran who the first thing the do is buy an apartment!!.

In Spain you don't need to queue, you don't need to live in short term second hand, there is no black market for rentals as it exists in sweden.

Sweden is considered the best country on earth but I see only average everywhere and when it's about housing it's clear what the goal is.

Let me know if I should delete the link. Maybe it's not allowed in this forum?.

Black market for rentals in sweden. The article talks about Stockholm but the situation is the same in the rest of the country. The question is how the best country on earth with the highest taxes in the world can have such a precarious and closed housing system?. Convenience to force people take a loan?.

https://www.lvblcity.com/blog/2015/2/stockh...on-sek-industry
+
john.boy
post 24.Jul.2018, 07:28 PM
Post #250

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 23.Jul.2018, 05:58 PM) *
Everything else is better in Spain. Life, food, housing, women!...

The Quality of Life index rankings to mid-year 2018 place Sweden 9th and Spain 12th.
You are 50% more likely to catch HIV/AIDS in Spain compared to Sweden, not surprising that it would be wise to avoid the gaze of Spaniards, maybe it is a subconscious self-preservation mechanism in action by women.
QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 24.Jul.2018, 10:12 AM) *
In Spain there are no queues to find housing, we don't live in second hand rentals, we don't malevolently create scarcity with rental housing to drive people buy homes.

This is my favorite of your rants rolleyes.gif

According to the latest data from the State of Housing in the European Union, comparison Spain and Sweden:
- Owner occupied 77.1% (Sweden: 62%, split BRF 23% & Direct Ownership 39%)
- Private Rented 13.8% (Sweden: 19%)
- Social Rented 2.5% (Sweden: 19%, not really social rented, rented from Kommun owned companies)

Spain has for a long time been a culture of home ownership, one of the largest % in Europe. Renting has only started to grow after the property collapse 10 years ago.

According to the Spanish Department of Development with regards current rental situation is that demand is greater than supply. So much so that rents have risen 50%+ during the last few years, and they fear a rental bubble forming. During the last couple of years they have been passing national and local legislation to encourage rental property building, loosen the rental contract
laws (which are quite restrictive for landlords), provide tax breaks for developers of rental properties (especially for low income families), whilst looking to restrict/reduce rentals for tourists. Sounds to me like the Government is quite worried about the rental situation in Spain!

You are correct that there is no queue system, it is a free for all that does not quite work either biggrin.gif Every European country has it's own issues with housing just now, even Germany.
+
SmokerT69
post 24.Jul.2018, 07:38 PM
Post #251

Why don't you two Private message each other or make a new thread instead of spamming up mine?

Anyway, more good news. My brother is law got me a job with him, I start in August but I'll have to be away from the family for a few weeks. We'll be moving around and putting together and taking down stages for concerts and stuff. The employer said I need to get my situation with skattsverket sorted out though as he can't hire me without a personummer. Since I have a job offer, I'm hoping that's enough to get me one now. I'm going tomorrow to apply for one.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 24.Jul.2018, 08:15 PM
Post #252

QUOTE (john.boy @ 24.Jul.2018, 08:28 PM) *
The Quality of Life index rankings to mid-year 2018 place Sweden 9th and Spain 12th.You are 50% more likely to catch HIV/AIDS in Spain compared to Sweden, not surprising that ... (show full quote)

You are very twisted and manipulative minded person.

There are no housing problems in Spain as it is in sweden. We have no queues because people don't wait in line for apartments are they do in Sweden.

We have 76 million visitors last years + Airbnb and despite it no queues for find rentals, no second hand market, no black market for rentals as in sweden.

In fact local government in Spain are forbidding airbnb to prevent a rental bubble which is working.

WE DO NOT HAVE TO QUEUE IN SPAIN for any rentals. Something that is the norm in sweden.
WE DO NOT HAVE SECOND HAND RENTAL MARKET. Something that is only in sweden. 1 year contract remember?!.

There are no second hand rentals in Spain because we have a very more open market. If you get a rental you keep it for as long as the landlord is happy with you and no due to stupid restrictions.

You have to make that supremacist comments of the day. That has been my reality all this time in sweden... Then the same women in Spain will blow my socks and everything else for a beer. ;-)
QUOTE (john.boy @ 24.Jul.2018, 08:28 PM) *
You are 50% more likely to catch HIV/AIDS in Spain compared to Sweden, not surprising that it would be wise to avoid the gaze of Spaniards, maybe it is a subconscious self-pre ... (show full quote)

Also that twisted comment regarding aids. Well, in Spain people have parties, they go to turistic places and the chances to have sex with a stranger are actually higher than in such a closed, narrow minded, elitist country as sweden. The reason is obvious by simply going for a walk in the streets of sweden... streets are mostly empty while Spain is alive and busy mostly due to their culture but also due to many turists visiting the country.So your chances to get laid in Spain are WAY higher not only because it is a more open culture but because of the many people who visit the country.

Regarding quality of life index. Sure!!, that's why all swedes move to Spain as soon as they have the chance. ;-)

You are a very twisted guy, We have no housing shortage as it happens in Sweden. Believable me but you come here to hide the facts about sweden and try to mislead others while diverting attention. How MALEVOLENT.

Some links to show you the misery of finding apartment rental in sweden.

Housing queue now '20 years' in parts of capital
https://www.thelocal.se/20150130/insecure-a...ers-on-the-rise

Sweden and its famous queue for rentals in some areas 20 year queue!!!.
http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20160517-...ver-find-a-home

This is an article from 2010!!!.
Billions more needed to rid housing shortage
https://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?s...&hl=Housing

20,000 students without housing in Sweden
https://www.thelocal.se/20150709/20000-stud...using-in-sweden

This one from 2010!!
Student housing shortage worse than ever
https://www.thelocal.se/20100723/27966

225,000 Gothenburgers in the queue for ‘long-term’ housing
http://gothenburg-400.com/225000-gothenbur...g-term-housing/

A roof over your head – the face of the housing crisis
http://news.cision.com/fotografiska/r/a-ro...crisis,c2551550

Sweden's rental market has been turned into a board game – and playing it will make you terrified
https://nordic.businessinsider.com/real-lif...ou-terrified--/

This one is the most interesting of all... This article was from july.
Goldman Sachs says Swedish property market heading for worst crash since 1990s banking crisis
https://medium.com/scandieland/goldman-sach...is-b16a215413ea

What amazes me the most about your post is the dishonesty in which your wrote everything without having the slightest idea what Spain is and trying to put Spain at the same level in terms of housing which is MISLEADING and very DISHONEST. But here in sweden you are good at just that, divert the attention while hide your mess.

That's so much what I have seen all this time in sweden. You are constantly manipulating and twisting everything and trying to make it look like if this problem is everywhere when it's a LIE, DECEPTIVE LIE.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 24.Jul.2018, 08:49 PM
Post #253

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 24.Jul.2018, 08:38 PM) *
Why don't you two Private message each other or make a new thread instead of spamming up mine? Anyway, more good news. My brother is law got me a job with him, I start in ... (show full quote)

So talking about housing in sweden is part of the experience of trying to move to sweden.

Because housing in sweden is misery. and they are trying to keep it secret to the rest of the world while only showing articles in english about what's convenient.

I will stop posting in this thread so you can keep telling your story and I will open another one regarding housing so people can be warned about what they can expect about sweden regarding housing, which I can guarantee, it's misery hidden under the mattress because swedes keep their mouths shut about the subject.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 24.Jul.2018, 09:03 PM
Post #254

Hey SmokerT69!

Job offer...Good for you and good luck!!!

You are a very rare person here, you have written about your long-time problems without saying rotten things about the Swedish people and their culture, like a lot of other posters...

You have earned the respect of a lot of us here...
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 24.Jul.2018, 09:41 PM
Post #255

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 24.Jul.2018, 10:03 PM) *
Hey SmokerT69!Job offer...Good for you and good luck!!!You are a very rare person here, you have written about your long-time problems without saying rotten th ... (show full quote)

Reading your post history tells me you are the one who hasn't earnt any respect at all.

Rotten things?. you mean housing system?. Sure.

To be honest having your respect means nothing to me, specially after living in sweden and seeing first hand how you guys think and say behind the scenes when nobody is watching.

You swedes are really good at keeping appearances. That's why nobody outside sweden realizes the stuff going on in your own country.

Your housing system sucks!!!. And it will be the thing that will destroy sweden. You are headed to a 1990 economic depression.
+

35 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: