The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Peace & Love festival in Borlänge

22-27.Jun.2009 - Will you be attending?

Inletwatcher
post 19.May.2009, 09:59 AM
Post #1

Do you attend the Peace and Love fest? http://www.peaceandlove.nu/festival/ it is now 10 years old of puke and pee and music and oh yeah don't forget the peace and love part. Will you attend the music fest? Will you go to the tent area and hang out? Will you lay low and try to ignore the music one can hear from 5 miles away from the festival area? Lets also touch upon the money making opportunity for people not too imbaressed to pick up cans/bottles for refund!

**two years ago I made almost 3,400kr just picking up for 5 days. I could have picked up for 3 weeks, but got dangerous with all the drunks falling all over and breaking glass into the "cobblestones"

***also got to see my man Alice Cooper.

Tell me what you think laugh.gif
Inletwatcher
Go to the top of the page
+
unkle strunkle
post 19.May.2009, 10:18 AM
Post #2

I'm hoping to make it on the Saturday for Faith No More. One of my very favorite bands re-united! And I never got to see them play in their original incarnation.

I've never had the drunken mud-camping experience of a music festival. Perhaps someday...interesting idea about collecting cans there, a good way to help fund the trip.
cool.gif
+
Jamtjim
post 19.May.2009, 10:28 AM
Post #3

I saw Faith No More back in the early 90's supporting Guns 'n' Roses at Wembly Stadium and they were absolutely brilliant. Saw them again a year of so later at the Brixton Academy and they were dire, the worst gig I have ever been to.

Guess you never know what you're gonna get (no Forest Gump jokes please).
+
unkle strunkle
post 19.May.2009, 10:37 AM
Post #4

Consistency isn't the first priority in the World of Rawk! Although Forest Gump might be the one exception.
\m/
+
Inletwatcher
post 19.May.2009, 10:53 AM
Post #5

I was thinking about selling PB and J's.. **peanutbutter 'n jelly sandwiches.
Perhaps some OJ to wash it down.

Is that money I smell in the air? Oh, thats a different thread. ohmy.gif

I would LOVE to see Ozzy before he leaves this earth. When http://www.peaceandlove.nu/festival/ had the wish list, he had my vote. Big dreams

This year, I am personally not going and will be a lurker outside the fence. Undoubtably kicking self in the arse for not coughing up the 3 day pass money.
I would like to get in on the PB'n J scene. Need to check into this.
I can't wait for the music so loud I can feel it.
Inlet
+
Inletwatcher
post 19.May.2009, 12:26 PM
Post #6

Thank you for editing my title! I was dancing around how to not use the little two dots above the a.
I need to get my dots fixed.
TY!
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: