Printable Version of Topic

Click here to view this topic in its original format

The Local _ Life in Sweden _ Representative for work permit extenstion

Posted by: george_94 16.Sep.2019, 08:31 AM

Hi Everybody,

I work with a start up company and the time to extend my permit has approached. Applying for my first permit was very stressful and difficult to do. Can anyone suggest any good companies, organisations, lawyers etc that can handle the application process for individuals (acting as representative with a power of attorney) ?

Best regards,


Posted by: ToSheila 16.Sep.2019, 09:20 AM

Hi George,

I had good experience with Deloitte, after completing the paper work and sending to them, decision was delivered after two weeks.

There are other companies which can assist you of course, but I do now have experience with them.

Good luck.

Posted by: george_94 16.Sep.2019, 02:01 PM

Hi @ToSheila,

thank you for the help! Do you know what kind of fee is charged for this service?

Posted by: ToSheila 17.Sep.2019, 07:07 AM

Depends how deep you want to use services.

The best would be to contact and inquire.

Posted by: george_94 18.Sep.2019, 08:24 AM

Thank you for the info smile.gif

Posted by: Case officer 19.Sep.2019, 12:47 PM

Check with different companies what they can do for you. Swedworks charge SEK 34,900 for the service you ask about:

Powered by Invision Power Board (
© Invision Power Services (