The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Doubts Regarding Approved Work Permit

Clarifications needed Help!

vin55
post 30.Oct.2019, 04:07 PM
Post #1

Hi, I am living in Sweden for 3 years now. I have got a Job in a company in January this year. previously i was on a student visa until the end of January 2019.
I started working from Mid February.
Now, there are situations that i was in a doubt for quite long and didn't know whom to approach for all these questions. Finally found this blog that i thought might be helpful.

My present Situation:
I am working in the company for 9 months now. At the time of offer, my employer started my work permit from 1st of March 2019. But i have already started working from 18 th february 2019, when my work permit decision was pending.
I was approved work permit on 22 nd february 2019 that started from 1st March 2019 that expires in 2 years.
My employer posted the job on linkedin website but not on Arbetsförmedlingen. and also im working as a software developer for the Subsidary company( startup ) of the company that i was hired to ( my salary, taxes, insurance everything will be paid by the main company but i am working on projects related to the subsidary company). Today i came across some post in the local related to my sitaution.
My questions:
1. Can i Start working for the company even before my work permit date started? ( started working 18th of february, Work permit date started 1st of March).
2. The Job Posting was on linkedin only but i was approved the work permit for now.( any problems in the future extensions?)
3. Working for the subsidary company of the main company that was mentioned on the Work permit application( any Problems in future extensions?)
can i get clear with my present questions that were revolving in my mind from past few months? (If problem any solutions?)
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: