The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Hot food has it's dangers

Findus crispy pancake

intrepidfox
post 1.Dec.2014, 07:32 PM
Post #1

SEX WITH FINDUS CRISPY PANCAKE COOKED MY BELLEND

UNWISE Gary Parsons was MAIMED when he had unprotected sex with a scalding-hot Findus Crispy Pancake.

The bachelor inserted his erect member into the filling of the teatime treat after, by his own admission
Go to the top of the page
+
Hisingen
post 1.Dec.2014, 08:37 PM
Post #2

Quite different from the cricketer who, playing for his team shortly before his wedding, took a ball where it hurt most. The doctor who attended him said that the only thing that could save his manhood was to put it in splints.
"But Doctor, I am getting married in a week's time." our hero protested..
"Young man," said the doctor severely, "Without my assistance you may well find that you have only a small prospect of fatherhood in your marriage."
"Oh well, so be it." said the cricketer, resignedly.
In due course the cricketer was wed.
On his wedding night, his new bride slowly revealed her charms, and as each garment fell, she said "You see what no man has ever seen before my darling."

Eventually it was his turn, and as he drew down his underpants his comments were "And now you see what has never been out of its crate."

Pancakes - kids'stuff - - - -
Nice one Fox.
biggrin.gif
+
intrepidfox
post 1.Dec.2014, 08:49 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Hisingen @ 1.Dec.2014, 08:37 PM) *
Quite different from the cricketer who, playing for his team shortly before his wedding, took a ball where it hurt most. The doctor who attended him said that the only thing t ... (show full quote)

I try now and again to put up stupid posts for a laugh but they are wasted on TL. No sence of humour at all just MV MV MV
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 1.Dec.2014, 09:53 PM
Post #4

I find those posts highly exhilarating and they give an insight to human nature at its most private and sensual side...The forces and desire to copulate are the strongest human emotions and need more exposure on this forum...keep at it!!! rolleyes.gif
+

Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: