The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Any one wanna join a Stockholm rugby club??

*Wayne*
post 7.Dec.2005, 02:25 AM
Post #1

We are looking for players and social members to join our rugby club that is based in Bromma in Stockholm. If you are keen let me know. Thanks Wayne
Go to the top of the page
+
Nicholas09
post 25.Dec.2005, 09:14 AM
Post #2

looking for a club, starting at university of stockholm in january, going to be living in solna, is near your club, cheers
+
*Wayne*
post 25.Dec.2005, 05:01 PM
Post #3

Hey Bro, we are just a 5 min bud ride away from Solna train station so we are the closet club to you. Please email me on wayne.knoesen@glocalnet.net and i will give you my phone number then we can chat. Thanks for your intrest. Wayne What position do you like to play by the way??
+
Sweet As Man
post 26.Dec.2005, 07:16 PM
Post #4

hey I'd be keen, at a very social level, havent played for many years and kinda fat and unfit but still keen... is you have a seniors social grade
+
*Wayne*
post 27.Dec.2005, 12:17 AM
Post #5

Keen is all that matters really, We dont really have an old boys team as such but we do have many vetrans that come and play sometimes when they can get away. Fat and unfit u say... hhhmmm sounds like you would fit right into the team!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif our socials usally drink alot so i hope you can keep up the pace!! (Mind you most of the team drinks anyway haha) Send me a mail its in one of my posts and i can call you. You bound to have a bit of fun!!
+
*Wayne*
post 27.Dec.2005, 12:18 AM
Post #6

We do have a web page by the way :oops:
Its www.redsaintsrugby.com go check it out
+
Sweet As Man
post 27.Dec.2005, 01:35 AM
Post #7

actaully i found your site about two weeks ago! i've just been so flat out with the silly season and all, anyway i'm buggering off for a week of skiing so i will get hold of you when i get back or perhaps sooner, cheers!
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: