The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Assange blasts 'embarrassing' US intel report

full interview (9 jan 2017)

MikeKams
post 10.Jan.2017, 03:05 PM
Post #1

Here is the full interview by Julian ASSANGE. Wow, the US government is so corrupt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fPI57rok-U
Go to the top of the page
+
LLHope
post 10.Jan.2017, 11:38 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (MikeKams @ 10.Jan.2017, 03:05 PM) *
Here is the full interview by Julian ASSANGE. Wow, the US government is so corrupt.

Actually it is doing quite an interesting PR coup (read: propaganda).

Not only is the US Government, so-called intelligence services, media but also foreign media and Governments all stating the threat of Russian hacking and media influence! And whilst this goes on, they are hoping that you and they forgot completely that the NSA was hacking every single one of their enemies AND friends, even Merkel's mobile biggrin.gif
Whatever the Russians have and can do, the US were already doing.
+
axiom
post 11.Jan.2017, 08:53 AM
Post #3

I simply don't understand as far as I know, it is quite normal for governments to eavesdrop on communication, interfere in other countries' elections and spread false information.

This has been done since the dawn of time, every western country is guilty of doing this, bar none. I am therefore not even the slightest concerned about the media hype of Russia; it is normal and I didn't expect Russia to not want to be in on the action.
+
Hisingen
post 11.Jan.2017, 08:31 PM
Post #4

Having just seen the trump press conference, his main contention was with the press. The release of the anti-clinton material, followed by the release just a while before the conference, of material which was unfavourable, if unsubstantiated, to the trump, was deemed inappropriate, especially the latter. However, the trump did say that relations with Putin were so so, although he did not go as far, this time, as to say cosy. BUT - under his presidency everything was going to be better than ever before. The only thing missing was how.
It seems that the citizens of the US of A have got themselves a tiger by the tail. He may be a business man running his business, but a president running the country - Aye, there's the rub. There is however one consolation. No matter what, there will only be a maximum of eight years with him. It remains to see how many in fact. So far he has only been all teeth and trousers. For the sake of the US, and the world, I hope it improves.

As to that creep assange - he had better not stick his nose outside the embassy, as he is still wanted for jumping his bail. That he cannot escape. As to his 'blast' - more like a damp squib.

Russia attempting to shape the outcome of foreign elections - that has now got the welder a bit worried, although him being an ex-union man I would have thought he would welcome further left wing assistance, unless it is too far to the left.
+
LLHope
post 12.Jan.2017, 12:22 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Hisingen @ 11.Jan.2017, 08:31 PM) *
Russia attempting to shape the outcome of foreign elections - that has now got the welder a bit worried,

...maybe Putin has the secret files that show how he manipulated the Swedish election in order to get the Welder into Gov and destroy the country through policy... ohmy.gif
+
Savage
post 12.Jan.2017, 12:53 AM
Post #6

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2017/01/19...gs-of-cyberwar/
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: