The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3   Reply to this topic

Happy International Womens Day!!!!

*Kodos*
post 9.Mar.2006, 05:36 PM
Post #31

According to Mr Robertson...we're special every day.
Go to the top of the page
+
*David OL*
post 10.Mar.2006, 11:15 AM
Post #32

It seems that not everyone got into the spirit of the International Woman's Day!
tongue.gif

Danish symbol violated by sex toy
From: Agence France-Presse From correspondents in Copenhagen
March 10, 2006
DENMARK'S national symbol, the Little Mermaid sculpture perched on a rock overlooking the Copenhagen port, was adorned with a dildo and splattered with green paint by vandals, police said.

"We are taking this very seriously because one cannot accept vandalism, not on the Little Mermaid or any other public statue," deputy police commissioner Peter Steffensen said.
Investigators had "no leads on the perpetrators of the act," he said.

The attackers scrawled "8 marts" across the rock on which the Little Mermaid sits, marking the date in Danish of International Women's Day which was celebrated around the world yesterday.

"But we are not sure that it was women who committed this act," Mr Steffensen said.

The statue has been cleaned up and the sex toy removed.
+
*Kodos*
post 10.Mar.2006, 02:37 PM
Post #33

That's not upsetting. It's just funny.

What would happen if we put a condom on the little, pissing boy in Brussels? I think the little boy would get a pat on the back for getting some.

Are people really this sensitive? Have we all lost our sense of humor? This is no more harmful than dumping bubble bath in a water fountain.
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 10.Mar.2006, 03:17 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (Kang)
What would happen if we put a condom on the little, pissing boy in Brussels?

We'd have the largest waterballoon in Europe! Let's do it!
+
*Kodos*
post 10.Mar.2006, 03:52 PM
Post #35

QUOTE (VikingHumpingWitch)
We'd have the largest waterballoon in Europe! Let's do it!

Why not? They spend a lot of time painstakingly dress the poor, little pisser!
+
Johann
post 10.Mar.2006, 04:06 PM
Post #36

QUOTE (VikingHumpingWitch)
Incidentally, I think International Women's Day is a pile of pants. International Oppressed Women's Day maybe, but I'm doing fine thanks and I don't need my own special day to make me feel... actually what? What is it meant to make me feel?

There should be an International Women Day AND an International Oppressed MEN Day, both events should be celebrated at the same day of the year.

Is this fair enough?
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 10.Mar.2006, 04:07 PM
Post #37

How about International Oppressed People's day? That way women like me, who don't feel at all oppressed, don't feel patronised, and men who are ooh I dunno gay and living in Iran or who want to stay home with the kids and can't cos they don't get paternity leave etc.etc. can all have a day to protest their grievances?
+

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: